Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy not top 100 alts?  (Read 20464 times)
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:53:47 PM

Most of the alt coins outside the top 100 on CMC, are just pump and dumping scheme that shouldn't be invested in for a long time,  the coins market are usually manipulated.
Those coins have less volume and there for more vulnerable. Still you can find great picks outside the top100 with dedicated teams behind it. 

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:54:27 PM

yes, this is a risk because coins that are not top 100 have a low trading volume but usually there is a good coin to keep under the top 100 because the coin project is good but if you don't know how to find good coins, my advice is don't try because it has risks big

anggracoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

freelanex.io

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:16:18 PM

Coins that are outside the top 100 have the chance to break through the top 100, so it doesn't hurt to buy it. As long as it can create profits, it is a shame to miss it, what must be done is to carefully choose it because the risk of loss is higher.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:17:12 PM

Yes I do. But I don't suggest it to anyone. Cause this kind of investment is bit risky and hectic. Most of the people don't go for the coins which are behind top100-or 200. But I always watch for the new projects and if I find something interesting I always add to my investment list. But when I invest in such coins which have almost no market cap someimes. I always put that much money which I can afford to lose. Sometimes I put 50-100$ not too much. So you can go for it if you know this market and know how to study a project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:26:36 PM

Coins that are outside the top 100 have the chance to break through the top 100, so it doesn't hurt to buy it. As long as it can create profits, it is a shame to miss it, what must be done is to carefully choose it because the risk of loss is higher.
wherever there will definitely be a risk so you have to be more careful to handle it properly.
above the top 100 coins the risk will be greater even though they have the opportunity to rise and become the top 100 in CMC.
You have to choose coins that are really good and can move better, of course, among the top 20 coins.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:28:06 PM

Of course , there are those coins that can show good growth , but of course you do not need to stay in such coins for a long time , as there may be a very long bearish trend.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:44:25 PM

Being in the top 100 coins in CMC does not make a coin less risky same as not being in top 100. Before buying any coin it is necessary to do your personal research on the coin.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:49:30 PM

Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!

i think its a matter of time when you want to buy some token or coin and not a top 100 in CMC, but you need to know the project behind, must learn and always active in their social and telegram chats to be aware of what happening, because your assets depends on what you have absorbed from them.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:52:44 PM

Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!

I invest in all the coin which in my opinion will be able to give me profit in the future, but of course when I invest in coin that are not in the top 100 coinmarketcap, then I will invest there with a small amount, because the risk of investing in not the top 100 coinmarketcap is very big, so I don't want to take too much risk, so I have made a share of the money I have to invested, which is 70% to be invested into coin in top 100 coinmarketcap and 10% for ICO or IEO, then 20% I invest in coin that are not top 100 coinmarketcap.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:56:05 PM

What we see under 100 is based on the trading volume. There are more potential coins beyond this based on several factors and based on varied needs. There are good coins that are specific for long term holding, specific coins were there for trading and more such coins were available. This can be identified only through the continued study of the different coins available. Maybe the top 100 will assure with the profit, but those were little more risk involved.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:10:55 AM

My opinion, choose potential coin. after you buy it you can not be resold because  price. HOLD again. Good luck

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:14:30 AM

I'm buying a top 100 altcoins in coinmarket and I'm buying a token on ieo but I'm checking the project carefully before I buy a token on their account because it's risky and you just have to take a lot of money to get a big deal .
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:22:59 AM

I think investing in cryptocurrency is risky. Not only in cryptocurrency, there is a risk to invest in any other sector like stock exchange. And without risk, there may not be opportunity. I think investment in altcoins not enlisted on the top 100 chart may not be riskier than you think. There are many good and worthy of investment coins that are underrated and undervalued.

Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:35:34 AM

All things about investment have risks. even those not included in the top 100 in the CMC also do not guarantee that the altcoin is not risky. Of course there are risks. But I personally am not very good at investing so I prefer altcoin which is already popular as in the top 10 in CMC.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:23:45 AM

I think it doesn't matter. Because of many newborn tokens are not in the top 100. It gets time to get in top rankings. so you can freely buy tokens below top 100 if the project is good. If the project is good they will rise no matter its ranking.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:50:23 AM

i have only invested in one or two top 100 alts, rest of my portfolio are below top 100 which i believe has the potential to be big in the near future, even though most top alts are seen as the most successful and safest to invest in, i still believe there are lots of undervalued alts which are currently below the top 100 list, project with great dev team making tremendous progress in their field just needs time before the price will reflect on the project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:55:14 AM

I do not buy none of the top 100 altcoins and investors here because it's a great possibility for you to lose it better if you just invest in bitcoin because you're sure you can earn a lot of money when the price rises.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:03:04 AM

I just bought altcoins that you can definitely get a lot of money here and I'm not investing in top 100 altcoins because you have a lot to lose.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:40:49 AM

We can still buy altcoins that has not listed in top 100 altcoins because there are good projects now that offers good altcoin like the Dencoin tokens so must try and look at this project and make investments.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:22:00 AM

Yes i did. I invested mostly of my tokens is come from ICOs and bounty hunting. Investing in this token is so risky because you dont if this token will succeed or fail in the of campaign. But mostly ICO nowadays cannot stand the bear market and it ends to nothing.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: