Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Cryptocurrency Millionaire Wants to Build a Utopia in Nevada  (Read 307 times)
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

After reading the article, I must admit that the man is one hell of a dreamer that might sound stupid or mad to certain people but he sure have the courage to make such courage. For me, it's only time that tell as to whether he is a real dreamer or a wishful one but the surrounding factors point to the fact that it is possible after all, several years ago, a lot of people have dreamed which has become solutions to millions of people's problems.

I won't bank much on the support of the governor because as politicians, that is their default mode to ensure that the rich who could bring about development to their domain are given the most resounding welcome.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

Good idea, this guy is a real enthusiast. If he manages to implement his project, it will positively affect the adoption of the blockchain technology, the development of high-tech industries, and I think it will most likely have a positive effect on the cryptocurrencies in general and on the Ethereum price.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

If he manages to implement the project and he will be successful, it will be a good start to start accepting cryptocurrencies all over the world and building similar projects. We will follow the process of implementation of this project, as it can positively affect the entire crypto industry.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

If this actually came true and the city was actually erected then it would be awesome if it will be a crypto currency exclusive city and combine gambling in it then crypto currency will see a huge leap in its demand in that particular place. Besides, since crypto currency is virtual, then stealing it will only be by hacking.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

After reading the article, I must admit that the man is one hell of a dreamer that might sound stupid or mad to certain people but he sure have the courage to make such courage. For me, it's only time that tell as to whether he is a real dreamer or a wishful one but the surrounding factors point to the fact that it is possible after all, several years ago, a lot of people have dreamed which has become solutions to millions of people's problems.

I won't bank much on the support of the governor because as politicians, that is their default mode to ensure that the rich who could bring about development to their domain are given the most resounding welcome.
Even though I really thought this guy was full of joke material what he did is now much better in retrospective. Dude cashed out his bitcoins at a higher level and used that to get a huge piece of land and now that bitcoin is lower he has his land all owned up by him while holding bitcoin would have lost him money.

Not only did he get away from all this bear market with this move but he also probably already made profit since lands are getting more and more expensive every day. I would take this deal over any other every single day if I was given the choice.

I know bitcoin suppose to skyrocket and the land he bought would be like the 10 thousand btc pizza deal one day but that doesn't seem to be any time soon so he is still profiting every single day bitcoin is not going higher.
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

This is simply a feat of human civilization. The emergence of a smart city will once again promote the development of all mankind and economic civilization. I hope that such a city can quickly establish success. I am very much looking forward to traveling to such a city.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:11:20 AM

This sounds like a very hefty project inspired by too many visits to the cinema to watch alot of Sci-Fi. First of all, to pull this off will take so many years, that's if it even gets completed at all. But on the other hand, it will open up a gateway for massive worldwide adoption for crypto. All we can do is watch and pray and see how it comes up.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

This is a great moment. The emergence of the cryptocurrency blockchain has once again brought human civilization into a highly informatized advancement. Future smart cities will lead the development of global culture.
Well if this is true then you must have some support for the claim. It is easier said than done and there is nothing that it could be true for the city that you have been stated was already developed and has a full of functions already which I do not think that it is in need for a new system to be implemented like bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: