Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need blockchain technology?  (Read 13275 times)
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:22:13 PM

Blockchain technology is very useful in many different ways not just in cryptocurrency. Imagine in crypto blockchain, all transactions have been recorded and can't be duplicated how much more if we use it in our daily transactions. Blockchain can be used as an election machine that can gather records of all voters instantly and fairly and not just in it. There are lots of things can benefit using a blockchain because of its unique technology. So we really need the blockchain technology for innovation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:14:58 PM

blockchain technology is very much needed in terms of transactions and data input so as to make it more transparent and certainly more efficient. there is nothing to doubt about blockchain technology because so far there has been a lot of adoption of these technologies which of course many business developers really need this future technology

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:17:59 AM

I think that's what you think. when crypto develops there will be many projects and according to the uses we need in life. and indeed many crypto-based frauds

In my opinion, 90% of projects trying to apply their idea in the real world are not sustainable, far away every project needs blockchains, but every project needs money, which is why we now have so many useless projects.

The majority of the project don't have any real idea to implement what they mentioned in the roadmap, they need money in order to develop the project but some time value making them hard to develop the project. In 2018, there are many projects launched but couldn't able to develop what they mentioned in roadmap.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:15:21 PM

I think that's what you think. when crypto develops there will be many projects and according to the uses we need in life. and indeed many crypto-based frauds

In my opinion, 90% of projects trying to apply their idea in the real world are not sustainable, far away every project needs blockchains, but every project needs money, which is why we now have so many useless projects.

The majority of the project don't have any real idea to implement what they mentioned in the roadmap, they need money in order to develop the project but some time value making them hard to develop the project. In 2018, there are many projects launched but couldn't able to develop what they mentioned in roadmap.
I am not aware of any other project but for me blockchain has become the best and the most successful project of this era so we really need it because in so many areas blockchain is being use as wallet, some banks are interested in this technology and I am sure after few years it will become more popular than this because day by day we are getting more modern and digital system is our need now.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:09:25 PM

I am not aware of any other project but for me blockchain has become the best and the most successful project of this era so we really need it because in so many areas blockchain is being use as wallet, some banks are interested in this technology and I am sure after few years it will become more popular than this because day by day we are getting more modern and digital system is our need now.
For sure there are so many but I am sure with time usage of blockchain technology will increase with time, it has good future as you said there are so many ICO projects that are being part of the market now are useless and has no useful features but blockchain is now being popular among banks as well, companies and being use as wallet too,
Warranteum
Copper Member

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:54:56 PM

It's not about using blockchain ir not, it's the future of things.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:22:51 PM

Blockchain technology is very useful in many different ways not just in cryptocurrency. Imagine in crypto blockchain, all transactions have been recorded and can't be duplicated how much more if we use it in our daily transactions. Blockchain can be used as an election machine that can gather records of all voters instantly and fairly and not just in it. There are lots of things can benefit using a blockchain because of its unique technology. So we really need the blockchain technology for innovation.

It the future, you dont need to send money in transactions you can also huge amount of data for you company or for yourself. Huge amount of data can be stored and later used. This is huge step for everything, it only matter of time when will it be used for something else not just for transactions.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:53:19 PM

Yes I think We need crypto Currency.. we should accept the its the future of world.
If we want to develope then crypto is mandatory.
Crypto currency is the need of the day we have to invest our money because it is future savvier and for the same way we want proper wallet for it blockchain is the best wallet we can use to store our coin, blockchain is now famous technology it has all saving features that we can use in our life as well, blockchain technology is important for sure.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:56:15 PM

Majority of the new blockchain projects out there has no real use case, some are just forking past products work while some are just in there for traders to swing and make cash. Definitely we need blockchain technology because blockchain is what makes the popular crypto coin what they're today. To me I still stand to the fact that blockchain is a virtual financial mining operation that has without doubt taken the world by storm.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:30:46 AM

We need blockchain technology because it has only one thing that is same in all cryptocurrency. In fact, it can be exist without cryptocurrency but crypto never exists without blockchain technology. A lot of things that blockchain might help to us. It can be used anywhere in globe. Blockchain is the future of the technology as well as cryptocurrency.

arsenalx420
Copper Member

Activity: 369

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:05:47 PM

Well, I think that blockchain  technology is a very growing technology these days. And after some years it's highly possible that blockchain can be adapted in so many ways of our lives with proper integration. Because its been well known now that blockchain  technology has the possibility of providing transparent usability of various interaction we make in the modern era and also a fast, secured ways of transaction.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:49:43 PM

Without blockchain, Bitcoin and Ethereum that you agreed with will not be possible, so we need  blockchain technology to decentralized the way we do things. Many fraudulent projects are out there that their use case cannot be found likewise are a lot of legit one. Timed will tell when they are going to be separated from each other, 

Best Dreams

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:52:52 PM

We need blockchain technology because it has only one thing that is same in all cryptocurrency. In fact, it can be exist without cryptocurrency but crypto never exists without blockchain technology. A lot of things that blockchain might help to us. It can be used anywhere in globe. Blockchain is the future of the technology as well as cryptocurrency.
No doubt blockchain technology is very useful to us, now it is modern age people have gadget and they use internet which is blockchain including all systems now, it gives us fast transaction, if we want to earn money with crypto currency we will have to accept the value of blockchain and use it to save our investments, it is being use in several banks and companies for fast and easy transaction.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:20:59 AM

I was still doubtful before but after I hear Mark Zuckerburg releasing their own cryptocurrency coin then now I am certain that we really need it.
If that man who just studied blockchain recently was convince right away to implement it on his Facebook product then it's not just who need it but the whole world for sure and we are going to benefit from it.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:07:38 AM

Of course, every project needs money but we should also understand how far the project will really influence in a real-world environment. Ultimately we are losing money without any developments from the team after raising money. There are many people lost their money due to fake projects which it shows we are some credibility about the blockchain developments.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:34:42 PM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

oh we so need blockchain if we want to earn via bitcoin because all the transactions made using bitcoin goes here
sending money in the form of crypto currency has never been this fast ,its very time savvy for everyone using it.

Lolubaba12

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:43:30 PM

In my opinion we do need this technology
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:42:45 PM

The blockchain was created by satoshi so it could create bitcoin, so it is natural that the blockchain works better for financial applications, but since then people have been trying to apply it to everything they can and to be honest most of those applications are simply ridiculous or unnecessary and in some cases completely inefficient.

And the worst part of all of this is that this has created in many people the feeling that the blockchain is just a way to scam people, when the scammers are using the blockchain and the technology created by satoshi just to enrich themselves and in the process they are creating a huge amount of distrust among investors.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Best Dreams

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:16:28 PM

In my opinion we do need this technology

Yes for sure we need it because we can see now around us most of systems have become digital payments, in every shops I went last Sunday they were accepting digital money so, to live in this digital era we really need block chain, it keeps our bitcoins safe and we can send or get large amount of coins from one country to the other.
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:49:00 PM

Yes i obviously think we need blockchain Technology. It’s a high time to adopt blockchain technology in everywhere. Those are adopt this technology earlier they are obviously ahed  of others.            
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: