Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO)  (Read 1586 times)
Paschelex

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

This astounding program have to work as properly as it can be in case they wanna leave their clients satisfied with good thoughts and intentions to invest once more!

Well, one thing you can try doing is actually investing into this project.   Wink

I bet my coins, I'm in it! Just wanna make everything clean for me with a white-paper issues(by my side) and my wife's attitude to it!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smineadolp

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:51:02 PM

Also, I'd like to see more mainstream sports on your roadmap, such as biathlon. Thanks!
Ssidellari

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

Also, I'd like to see more mainstream sports on your roadmap, such as biathlon. Thanks!

Well, focusing on only famous sports severely limits overall potential project, don't you think?
Smineadolp

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

Well, focusing on only famous sports severely limits overall potential project, don't you think?

I believe, this is definitely something I would be kind of curious, making a wisely research of!
Vesialtont

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

Not sure how to say, but is there any possibility to cheat on using this kind of betting platforms like CyBet?
Viahanth

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

Not sure how to say, but is there any possibility to cheat on using this kind of betting platforms like CyBet?

What do you mean by "Cheating"? I don't know of any methods outside of straight-up hacking, that would allow you to deceive a betting platform.
Wardanex

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

What do you mean by "Cheating"? I don't know of any methods outside of straight-up hacking, that would allow you to deceive a betting platform.

Technically yes, but in case someone invent a brand new opportunity of cheating, how long will it take to prevent this crime?
Wilandiy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

Technically yes, but in case someone invent a brand new opportunity of cheating, how long will it take to prevent this crime?

I think that because of the way platform is built (using blockchain). It will never be possible to deceive the entire system, which will stop any sort of cheating in it's tracks.
Wardanex

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

I think that because of the way platform is built (using blockchain). It will never be possible to deceive the entire system, which will stop any sort of cheating in it's tracks.

Because in my mind, it could have been a perfect crime with no excuse at all, but still, thank you for such a persuasive respond!
Xelanitob

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

How do you garantee the investors receipt of income from activity of the bookmaker?
Xtonicol

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

How do you garantee the investors receipt of income from activity of the bookmaker?

For example, the investors can earn money through the advertisement campaign, i guess
Kespeta

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

as i understand it is all will be automatically and blockchain is a guarantee
Castockto

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

How is information on all games and bets placed inside the Ethereum block chain fixed?
Elenoam

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:21:56 PM

It is important that to prevent possible attacks, CyBet transmits information about the results of events through trusted addresses. This is the only element of centralization in the system, but it remains transparent and can be easily controlled by all members of the community. I hope this will provide a guarantee of security against scammers
Ssidellari

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Are you talking about the client-side or server-side interruption? i mean protection
Viahanth

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

Are you talking about the client-side or server-side interruption? i mean protection

Does it matter? As for me, protection is required to either side.
Colisez

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

It does. If your hardware or internet connection is not up to par, you can't really criticize developers.
Heristacyaa

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

It does. If your hardware or internet connection is not up to par, you can't really criticize developers.

Well, it's understandable so. it would be nice if the creators themselves gave some recommendations in this regard. although on the other hand, it is still obvious.
Leathez

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

Well, it's understandable so. it would be nice if the creators themselves gave some recommendations in this regard. although on the other hand, it is still obvious.

You mean minimum hardware requirements? Haven't they put them on the app download page?
Onanseni

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:27:40 PM

What currency can I bet with?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: