Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:51:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO)  (Read 1589 times)
Darienciss

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

What currency can I bet with?

As I know, all transactions on the CyBet platform require the use of ETH, but I think that the most popular and useful cryptocurrencies of nowadays will be in use in the nearest future
Viahanth

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

Quite a lot of betting ICOs recently, but it does fit the blockchain.
Xtonicol

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

If I trip and fall because of my stupidity I'll always be the one, who comes back to the CyBet, surrendering to its might and capitalization! Wink
Chavarsha

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

Betting is the sphere that could use the security that blockchain provides to get itself into a stable state, which is why a lot of people are interested in betting-based projects.
Paschelex

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

all the the sports included here are very popular
Freyanalie

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

all the the sports included here are very popular

How did you get to this incredible conclusion?  Grin Grin
Vesialtont

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

And by the way guys, who knows, when its gonna be possible to exchange that to others?
Wardanex

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

And by the way guys, who knows, when its gonna be possible to exchange that to others?

Exchange what exactly?
Smineadolp

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

Hope cybersport is gonna join that!!!!
Colisez

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

Cybersports are on par with traditional sports nowadays, and in some countries like South Korea they are even more popular, so I really doubt that any betting platform is going to miss on them!
Xelanitob

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

Cybersports are on par with traditional sports nowadays, and in some countries like South Korea they are even more popular, so I really doubt that any betting platform is going to miss on them!

I bet they are about to surround and support cybersport once it becomes the most popular type of spending time nowadays and it also shows how it is significant to work hard at this sphere!
Endaleyno

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

if I correctly understood CyBet the only bookmaker that is so safe from the traditional bookmaker market, so this is a good alternative in comparison with many projects
Quentineron

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

if I correctly understood CyBet the only bookmaker that is so safe from the traditional bookmaker market, so this is a good alternative in comparison with many projects

Yeah, because of blockchain technology, CyBet will bee much safer and more transparent than traditional bookmakers!
Kespeta

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

Yeah, because of blockchain technology, CyBet will bee much safer and more transparent than traditional bookmakers!

then this is a weighty argument and an advantage
Wardanex

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

because of blockchain and smart-contracts yes. CyBet much safer but I doubt that they "only one bookmaker" in this kind of view.
Wilandiy

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

What sources of information are used for results compare?
Elenoam

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

What sources of information are used for results compare?

Official match results, that are submitted to the corresponding league (which hosted the match) maybe?
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

why can you say that bets on Cybet will be safer than ordinary bets? in my opinion you're wrong, because betting on a blockchain platform can have a high risk, if their platform doesn't have good security, but I like Cybet, BiteBtc will already be listed CYBT

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Colisez

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

because of blockchain and smart-contracts yes. CyBet much safer but I doubt that they "only one bookmaker" in this kind of view.

Btw, offtopic, what does "Double bubble disco Queen" mean, ty.
Vesialtont

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

How is payment transparency ensured?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: