Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO)  (Read 1587 times)
Ssidellari

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:03:56 PM

which blockchain will CyBet base , own blockchain or eth or btc . will it stuck if more business at the one time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilandiy

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

Is there even some strategy in mining? Buy all the required parts, build a rig - be happy!
Elenoam

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

Is there even some strategy in mining? Buy all the required parts, build a rig - be happy!

I'm not about to trade my secrets about successful mining   Wink
Wilandiy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

I'm not about to trade my secrets about successful mining   Wink

ok, lets switch to private messages and maybe ur gonna change ur mind:(
Colisez

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:15:26 PM

who has information, what have more bets? football? or another sports? and where more money?
Paschelex

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

who has information, what have more bets? football? or another sports? and where more money?

I mean sir, is there is any kind of sport is gonna be more popular then football? Except baseball in USA
Colisez

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

I mean sir, is there is any kind of sport is gonna be more popular then football? Except baseball in USA

who knows? I therefore ask whether there is data on the amount of money turnover, because there are rates where the amounts are huge. perhaps they will be generally higher than in football, you know
Paschelex

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

who knows? I therefore ask whether there is data on the amount of money turnover, because there are rates where the amounts are huge. perhaps they will be generally higher than in football, you know

wiki is telling me that ins USA top1 with a huge gap. But sadly i haven't found info about the global bet-market.
Darienciss

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

in my opinion everything is simple, you need to build on what are the most popular sports, in my opinion it makes sense to choose football, horse racing, tennis...
Viahanth

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

wiki is telling me that ins USA top1 with a huge gap. But sadly i haven't found info about the global bet-market.

this is what interests me. and Wikipedia is not a very good source, because it can be edit by anyone.
Xelanitob

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

in my opinion everything is simple, you need to build on what are the most popular sports, in my opinion it makes sense to choose football, horse racing, tennis...

also its up to the region which u r planning to place bets on.so the turnover is gonna be based on the popularity of sport in the country obviously.
Quentineron

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:51:22 PM

an important advantage of this platform in my opinion is the absence of an infrastructure risks related to technical problems with equipment and interruptions in Internet access
Endaleyno

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

an important advantage of this platform in my opinion is the absence of an infrastructure risks related to technical problems with equipment and interruptions in Internet access

seems like smth brand-new on the cryptobet field. But again, it's gonna take some time till all the bugs r gonna be fixed
Vesialtont

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

In my childhood, I thought that football was the most popular, because in my country it was the main one, but for example in America, baseball and rugby rank first, so here, depending on what country you are in, I think so.
Smineadolp

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

In my childhood, I thought that football was the most popular, because in my country it was the main one, but for example in America, baseball and rugby rank first, so here, depending on what country you are in, I think so.

America has its own football and calls our football soccer. My point is you forgot to mention American football.  Tongue
Wardanex

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

Hockey  is known to be the most popular sport after football, so it also should be taken into account
Castockto

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

America has its own football and calls our football soccer. My point is you forgot to mention American football.  Tongue

ahah, I'm not really good in a different kinds of football. But by the way, I 've just thinking about maybe not the most popular in different countries but about in which kind of sports the most money goes?
Kespeta

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

It depends heavily on the season. Bets go after the money, and the professional sport is organized in the way, in which different sports take turns, so they don't have to share the fan base. 
Onanseni

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:24:35 PM

It depends heavily on the season. Bets go after the money, and the professional sport is organized in the way, in which different sports take turns, so they don't have to share the fan base. 

And what is, in your opinion, the most fruitful season then?
Kespeta

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

And what is, in your opinion, the most fruitful season then?

I think that would be winter, as there are lots of popular betting activities like hockey, skiing and bobsleigh at that time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: