Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO)  (Read 1587 times)
Smineadolp

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:46:52 PM

Actually, I think, that it is possible to find some statistical information on the Internet. For example, having monitored some bet-platforms

It is, but how can you be sure it's been checked? How can you make sure someone's not trying to manipulate facts for his/her personal gain. 
Ssidellari

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

Actually, I think, that it is possible to find some statistical information on the Internet. For example, having monitored some bet-platforms

It is, but how can you be sure it's been checked? How can you make sure someone's not trying to manipulate facts for his/her personal gain. 

It is very convenient and important that it is safe and fair that every user can view and verify the authenticity of the results through his valet and through the web interfaces.
Vesialtont

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

It is very convenient and important that it is safe and fair that every user can view and verify the authenticity of the results through his valet and through the web interfaces.

Exactly my point. I hope this project can shed some light on an aforementioned issue.
Viahanth

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

Exactly my point. I hope this project can shed some light on an aforementioned issue.

So your point that before there was nothing good at all?
Vesialtont

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

So your point that before there was nothing good at all?

My point was, and still is, if we need to obtain information or statistics, we need a trustworthy source. I have no clue how you could have come to that conclusion though  Roll Eyes
Viahanth

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

My point was, and still is, if we need to obtain information or statistics, we need a trustworthy source. I have no clue how you could have come to that conclusion though  Roll Eyes

Is there any trustworty source you can represent to us? It would be great, observing it!
Vesialtont

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:02:00 PM

Is there any trustworty source you can represent to us? It would be great, observing it!

Apparently, people are crediting this project as a potential trustworthy source of information on betting. Other than that, I think you should do a little research yourself, though.
Wardanex

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

Most sport events have huge online translations programs in real time, and they provide the actual results from the field without any delay. Is that trustworthy enough for you?
Vesialtont

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

Most sport events have huge online translations programs in real time, and they provide the actual results from the field without any delay. Is that trustworthy enough for you?

If we're talking about one match, yeah. But what about statistics, what about any team's win percentage, how weather affects their game. You would have one big tedious research.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

How you plan to spend raised funds,what will be your priority that you will focus on after end of the crowdsale part?
Wardanex

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

If we're talking about one match, yeah. But what about statistics, what about any team's win percentage, how weather affects their game. You would have one big tedious research.

There are lots of sport statistics sites and official committees. If we are talking about teams, they have their own official web-sites!
Xtonicol

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

How you plan to spend raised funds,what will be your priority that you will focus on after end of the crowdsale part?

I have the same question but it seems like moderators are slipping  Huh
cybetclub (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:06:01 AM

Hello,
As outlined in our roadmap, our priority would be to develop betting smart contracts and the token vault smart contract which would be our next stage in the roadmap. Once the smart contracts are completed, we would be able to develop, test and deploy our betting site by 2019 Q2.
For more details on our roadmap, visit https://cybet.club/ or check our whitepaper https://cybet.club/assets/docs/CyBet-Whitepaper-en.pdf for more details. Thank you for your interest in CyBet.club
cybetclub (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

Will citizens of the People’s Republic of China and the USA be able to buy your tokens?
Our token sale has no country restrictions anyone can join in the token sale.
cybetclub (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

You will launch in 2020 Q3/Q4... Isn't it to long to investing now? Maybe by that time it won't be any blockchain company  Grin

We are giving ample time for development of a good and reliable betting platform.
We could even complete development earlier than scheduled.
cybetclub (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

Your idea is not innovative, I have already seen similar projects. What advantages do you have over others?

We are not like other platforms we allow users to start their own betting platform and place competitive odds on matches.
We are reducing the burden of starting a betting company, dealing with regulations and increase the reach to potentially millions globally.
Our system is also automated to increase the value of the token (using returns from the betting platform) through value coupling.
Paschelex

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

Is there anyone who has already invested in this bookmaker project?
Onanseni

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

Is there anyone who has already invested in this bookmaker project?

More than sure that there is someone who did that. I mean, its getting popular...
Leathez

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

is this project gaining popularity?
my friend wants to invest in and asks whether it profitable
Kespeta

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

is this project gaining popularity?
my friend wants to invest in and asks whether it profitable

All the information you can find in the main topic or the official resource.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: