Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO)  (Read 1587 times)
Wardanex

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

I will continue to monitor the bounty that will be implemented because this will make my spare time becomes very valuable. thanks so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilandiy

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

I will continue to monitor the bounty that will be implemented because this will make my spare time becomes very valuable. thanks so much.

Are u sure that you are in the right topic?)
cybetclub (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

What currency can I bet with?

As I know, all transactions on the CyBet platform require the use of ETH, but I think that the most popular and useful cryptocurrencies of nowadays will be in use in the nearest future

Our platform will use the CYBT tokens for betting
cybetclub (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

On the site I did not find information about the team of your project, where can I find out more about it?

The CyBet Club Team combines a passion for experts, industry expertise & proven record in betting, finance, development, marketing & advertising volunteers from the community. The team shall remain anonymous due to regulations restriction on betting on various jurisdictions the team come from. Our betting solution aims to be completely decentralised and therefore the community team involved shall remain anonymous but however will be available to communicate on our communication channels during the development and enhancement stages of these project. Bitcoin is a fully decentralized cryptocurrency for trading, CyBet Club aims to be the ‘Bitcoin’ BTC for betting.

The following are profile of the team involved in the CyBet project.
1. CEO & Lead Blockchain
• 15 Years on Software Development – Core Banking Systems
• 10 Year Mobile Solution Development – Mobile Applications, USSD, SMS, Mobile Money, Mobile Operator Gateways.
• 3 Years’ Experience in blockchain development.
• 5 years’ experience in finance, blockchain and online gambling.

2. CTO & Senior Developer
• 5 Years on Software Development – Business Applications
• 10 Year Mobile Solution Development – Mobile Applications, USSD, SMS, Mobile Money, Mobile Operator Gateways
• 3 Years’ Experience in blockchain development.

3. Blockchain App Developers
• Over 2 - 5 Years’ Experience in blockchain development.

4. App Developers
• Over 2 - 5 Years’ Mobile and Web design & development.
• 2 - 5 Years on Software Development – Business Applications
• 2 - 5 Year Mobile Solution Development – Mobile Applications, USSD, SMS, Mobile Money, Mobile Operator Gateways

5. Board Advisors
• Information Technology business entrepreneurs
• Experience in finance, blockchain and online gambling.
• B2B and B2C marketing strategists
Wilandiy

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:07:23 PM

Is it true that CyBet is the first bookmaker who protected and safe from the traditional bookmaker market?
Xelanitob

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:10:46 PM

Is it true that CyBet is the first bookmaker who protected and safe from the traditional bookmaker market?

hmm, what do u mean protected? Specify pls
Viahanth

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

now it is just in words. we can verify this only when the project will be work.
Wilandiy

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:13:12 PM

Actually you can always look that up on their roadmap or whitepaper
Viahanth

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

Actually you can always look that up on their roadmap or whitepaper

ha lol tnx but they can write anything. we can make sure in something only after the start of project.
Paschelex

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

About safety i exactly don't know, cant tell you, but i know for sure that there are some same projects which are already running, so CyBet is not the first but one of the first.
Castockto

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

About safety i exactly don't know, cant tell you, but i know for sure that there are some same projects which are already running, so CyBet is not the first but one of the first.

I'd add they are one of the best as well, because I can see no prototype with the same astounding cryptobetting platform!
Endaleyno

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

I guess there are a lot of such projects but this can be the most promising and successful. Of course, if the creators wil not relax prematurely
Chavarsha

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

what do you think about the perspectives of CyBet? How much would you invest in it? or have you already invested?
Smineadolp

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

I'd add they are one of the best as well, because I can see no prototype with the same astounding cryptobetting platform!

I really cant tell for sure because i havent done the rates, but i can agree to its obvious uniqueness unlike others
Leathez

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

It makes sense to consider this project for investment purposes, because the idea that Ethereum guarantees the safety of funds in account, the presence of constant monitoring and monitoring from anywhere in the world, transparency of transactions inspires confidence

Furthermore, crypto-betting is getting more and more popular nowadays, and in my opinion it will yield nice profits in the future!

Doubtless, it's pretty popular but the crypto-betting needs its real core clientele, not amateurs. Then nice profit is guaranteed.
Colisez

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

Doubtless, it's pretty popular but the crypto-betting needs its real core clientele, not amateurs. Then nice profit is guaranteed.

I bet you are about to open a deep secret between cryptobetting companies   Grin
Leathez

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

I bet you are about to open a deep secret between cryptobetting companies   Grin

If you need any advice, feel free to ask!  Wink
Colisez

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

If you need any advice, feel free to ask!  Wink

Well, I guess, there is one more to be done: is there any observed information about its future predictions?
Vesialtont

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

It is important that this product can be used in the real world and has advantages over conventional bookmaker platforms!
Wardanex

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

What allows to avoid risks of zeroing the general guarantee fund and eliminate the risks of increased token exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: