Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:05:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON!  (Read 147479 times)
mtgoxCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:49:08 PM

Paid GOX Giveaways for people sending BTC to enter Cryptorush:

5000 GOX for 0.1 BTC 2014-03-14 06:05:24

2000 GOX for 0.05 BTC 2014-03-14 07:38:04

5000 GOX for 0.1 BTC 2014-03-14 08:10:38

5000 GOX for 0.1 BTC 2014-03-14 08:10:50

4500 GOX for 0.09 BTC 2014-03-14 12:39:37

5000 GOX for 0.1 BTC 2014-03-14 15:40:40

We are closing this campaign soon as we confirm more payments to the CryptoRush BTC address. Can't answer all your PM's and emails but all of you got paid.

6 more hours and we are on CryptoRush! Good work guys! Keep mining! Let's hit our 2GH/s goal! It will benefit all of you from investors to miners.

Just got us another 1000 votes by 0.1 btc.
If is this coin is not on cryptorush within the next hours im lost Smiley..

Hi dev! I donated 0.1 btc for 1000 votes on cryptorush but only received 150 GOX, how come?

That was forum giveaway. We are processing now the last of the Cryptorush Giveaway now. Will soon post it. We are trying to work as fast as we can.

[GOX] √ MtGoxCoin Mine Here! Earn Big!
acidwing

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:18:14 PM

I still don't get it. I asked how this was supposed to help gox victims earlier but nobody bothered to answer me.

Firstly how will you know how many coins I lost? Nobody has bothered to reach out or ask me. Maybe I could be making it up. Are you going to give free coins to everybody who claims to be a gox victim? If not, what IS your system?

Secondly, if the premine is used to reimburse gox victims AND promote the coin, who decides where the promo coins go? You? Do you also run a promotions business on the side by any chance? Shouldn't the actual victims have some say in how this coin works, how many are premined, how they are distributed? Who put you in charge of all that other than yourself for being the first coin developer to jump at the chance to make money off the back of this tragedy? Did you even lose ANYTHING yourself on mygox?

Thirdly, every extra coin you mint after the 900000 stolen by gox, devalues my goxcoins. I get six for losing six entire bitcoins. Someone who maybe didn't lose a thing on Gox gets 5000 just for donating 0.1 BTC. Where did the value of all those extra coins come from? Oh that's right it comes from making my goxcoins worth even less.

Fourth. How is anybody supposed to know what a goxcoin is worth if we don't know exaactly how many there are (or will be). If you mint a gazillion goxcoins my 6 that I get for my BTC wont be worth very much at all, even if somehow goxcoin went mainstream. I will be lucky to walk away with 6 goxcoins worth pennies each for my $3000 worth of bitcoins. I shudder to think how much you will make by exploiting my loss.

One thing this coin does seem to do is dilute the genuine feelings of remorse people may have about the fraud at mtgox. It may even absorb their desire to put things right. I can imagine people who haven't looked all that close thinking "oh look, goxcoin helps gox victims. Well that's ok then, I don't have to feel sad about it anymore." or even "Wow, I get six free goxcoins? For real? Well I won't bother pursuing any other course of action that might help to recover my funds because goxcoin has all that covered, I'll just sit back and wait for my 6 goxcoins to be worth millions"

I'm still waiting for someone to explain exactly how this helps gox victims other than giving us a few pennies worth of free goxcoins. To me this just seems the same as any other new coin. The only twist is it's marketed and sold on the premise that it will supposedly help the victims of mtgox somehow.

I think that's pretty sick.

shadypepe

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:21:50 PM

Paid GOX Giveaways for people sending BTC to enter Cryptorush:

5000 GOX for 0.1 BTC 2014-03-14 06:05:24

2000 GOX for 0.05 BTC 2014-03-14 07:38:04

5000 GOX for 0.1 BTC 2014-03-14 08:10:38

5000 GOX for 0.1 BTC 2014-03-14 08:10:50

4500 GOX for 0.09 BTC 2014-03-14 12:39:37

5000 GOX for 0.1 BTC 2014-03-14 15:40:40

We are closing this campaign soon as we confirm more payments to the CryptoRush BTC address. Can't answer all your PM's and emails but all of you got paid.

6 more hours and we are on CryptoRush! Good work guys! Keep mining! Let's hit our 2GH/s goal! It will benefit all of you from investors to miners.

Just got us another 1000 votes by 0.1 btc.
If is this coin is not on cryptorush within the next hours im lost Smiley..

Hi dev! I donated 0.1 btc for 1000 votes on cryptorush but only received 150 GOX, how come?

That was forum giveaway. We are processing now the last of the Cryptorush Giveaway now. Will soon post it. We are trying to work as fast as we can.

can i have some? im supporting here..

i guess they expect you to do something rather than just "support" translate the announcement for example like i did

CZd9oh4FWe4f1TB69YyedxnuGyHt21zEPu
cryptoguy99

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:37:30 PM

90000 satoshis GOX! We can do it guys! I will keep mining and buying too.
mtgoxCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:48:03 PM

MtGox Coin on NXT-E Exchange

NXT-E is an exchange primarily targeting NXT coin users. We thank them for their support adding MtGox first. On NXT-E you can trade MtGox Coins for Bitcoins or NXT.

MtGox Coin will soon land several exchanges with a more general audience. Stay tuned!

yangtaosn

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:13:07 PM

Ddos defense
http://mtgox.robmoneypool.com/
http://mtgox1.robmoneypool.com/
http://mtgox2.robmoneypool.com/
istop08

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:32:12 PM

We will Enter cryptorush in few Hours...

Cheers!!!
mtgoxCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:37:00 PM

Community Ideas

Since the coin is going to go farther with higher hash rates and a lot more miners, investors, traders, we would like to see the community working on stuff like:

Stores:
  • Trade GridSeed Miners for GOX. This Grid Seed Miners are really hot right now and would be an awesome product to have for your GOX mined.
  • Pizza GOX: Make your own Pizza, maybe for an amount of GOX you pick the ingredients, all within a web interface and fast delivery.
  • Get paid GOX for writing. If you can write articles you get GOX payments.
  • Gaming Store: Get videogames and other gaming related fan memorabilia for GOX

Community
GOX Reddit: A community to talk about GOX and future work that can be done.
GOX Community Forum: A site done and run by the community to talk everything related to GOX.

Games
Why stop there? We can have games like GOX slot machines, GOX dice games, GOX payments for videogames.

Exchanges
MtGox??
Mintpal?
Cryptsy?

This are just some ideas, if anyone else wants to share their ideas and thoughts you are welcome.

battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:48:51 PM

Community Ideas

Since the coin is going to go farther with higher hash rates and a lot more miners, investors, traders, we would like to see the community working on stuff like:

Stores:
  • Trade GridSeed Miners for GOX. This Grid Seed Miners are really hot right now and would be an awesome product to have for your GOX mined.
  • Pizza GOX: Make your own Pizza, maybe for an amount of GOX you pick the ingredients, all within a web interface and fast delivery.

Community
GOX Community Forum: A site done and run by the community to talk everything related to GOX.

Games
Why stop there? We can have games like GOX slot machines, GOX dice games, GOX payments for videogames.

Exchanges

MtGox??
Mintpal?
Cryptsy?

This are just some ideas, if anyone else wants to share their ideas and thoughts you are welcome.

Word of advice if you want mt gox coin to be successful - DO NOT get it on too many exchanges too quickly.  Shoot for 2 to 3 MAX for now (I would say 2).  Many exchanges for an early coin kills its value.  Every time, like clock work.
cryptoguy99

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:54:28 PM

Community Ideas

Stores:

Community

Games

Exchanges
MtGox??
Mintpal?
Cryptsy?

I like the GridSeed Miners - GOX trading. I will need more miners to continue to mine GOX for months to come.

But well the Pizza GOX... That made me hungry, will order some.
Zontl

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:00:03 PM

Community Ideas

Stores:

Community

Games

Exchanges

MtGox??
Mintpal?
Cryptsy?

Word of advice if you want mt gox coin to be successful - DO NOT get it on too many exchanges too quickly.  Shoot for 2 to 3 MAX for now (I would say 2).  Many exchanges for an early coin kills its value.  Every time, like clock work.

+1

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mtgoxCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:18:15 PM

Community Ideas

Stores:

Community

Games

Exchanges

MtGox??
Mintpal?
Cryptsy?

Word of advice if you want mt gox coin to be successful - DO NOT get it on too many exchanges too quickly.  Shoot for 2 to 3 MAX for now (I would say 2).  Many exchanges for an early coin kills its value.  Every time, like clock work.

Thanks for the feedback! We are going to take that in account and maybe just adding Cryptsy like another exchange so we don't have more than 2 or 3 exchanges.

istop08

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:22:16 PM

Community Ideas

Stores:

Community

Games

Exchanges

MtGox??
Mintpal?
Cryptsy?

Word of advice if you want mt gox coin to be successful - DO NOT get it on too many exchanges too quickly.  Shoot for 2 to 3 MAX for now (I would say 2).  Many exchanges for an early coin kills its value.  Every time, like clock work.

Thanks for the feedback! We are going to take that in account and maybe just adding Cryptsy like another exchange so we don't have more than 2 or 3 exchanges.

Start to Vote on Mintpal...
mtgoxCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:30:58 PM

We are so close to CryptoRush!

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:32:27 PM

were making a ton of progress

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

When will you distribute the premine?
matoy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:09:59 PM

-> Come on to http://gox.coins4everyone.com!

To get plenty of MtGox Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://gox.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3473
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
shadypepe

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:42:46 PM

We are so close to CryptoRush!

What is next goal?

i'd try to get on poloniex, it's a solid exchange and they accept interesting new concepts

CZd9oh4FWe4f1TB69YyedxnuGyHt21zEPu
mtgoxCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:47:32 PM

Some signature for you to use:
Code:
[size=14pt][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506287.0][GOX] √ MtGoxCoin Mine Here! Earn Big![/url][/b][/size] 

cryptoguy99

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:57:53 PM

This is starting to get real! It has surpassed all my expectations. Now 1 GOX = 0.001 BTC  it's coming in the future. Good community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: