Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON!  (Read 147476 times)
mtgoxCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:13:36 AM

i need a pool.

We have plenty!

Pools: (Remember to spread the hash!)

Mine Big
Hardcoreminers
RobmoneyPool
MineCryptoCoins
Coins4everyone
SumPool.com
Crypto-Hamsters
RobmoneyPool 2
RobmoneyPool 3
OkayPool
WtfPool
stratum+tcp://us.altcoinspool.com:3002
CryptoTrain

[GOX] √ MtGoxCoin Mine Here! Earn Big!
syber

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:23:20 AM

* * *   B R E A K I N G    N E W S   ***

Check out https://www.mtgox.com/ for latest update.

USERS CAN LOGIN TO VERIFY THEIR BALANCE.

MtGox states this is a balance confirmation service ONLY and NOT part of any claims process.

A question for the Dev and Community:
Should we use this as proof of balance such that claimants get a 1 for 1 rate between MtGoxBTC & GOX? OR
Should we continue the process by which all who claim get an equal share?

Crazy thanks for sharing that.
mtgoxCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:29:26 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 03:35:48 AM by mtgoxCoin

MINERS, INVESTORS, EXCHANGES, POOLS, Please upgrade your wallets, we just updated Github code to version 0.8.6.3 Mandatory Update. Fork at block 16000, around 3.3 days from this moment.

Download the Wallet 0.8.6.3

Windows

Source on Github

Just replace your mtgoxcoin-qt.exe with this new file.

As you can see we are doing continuous support and fixing bugs and improving code along the way. We improve diff code, retarget algorithms, and added checkpoints corresponding to the new blocks mined.

This is to ensure the best environment for miners, and a good future for all buyers of the coin on exchanges. This will benefit pools, miners, investors, and also exchanges too as we are sure we will see increase on hashrate, prices and volume we need to be ready for that!

Please upgrade now, it's mandatory update. We have left some room so everyone has time enough to do the update.

IMPORTANT: BACKUP YOUR WALLET.DAT BEFORE DOING UPGRADE JUST FOR SECURITY.

battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:35:00 AM

when upgrading do i need to do anything like remove the old wallet and folders?

mtgoxCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:40:57 AM

when upgrading do i need to do anything like remove the old wallet and folders?

First backup your wallet.dat on your conf Roaming folder, then you just need to replace the mtgoxcoin-qt.exe with new file. That's all. Backup is just for insurance and you should do it even if you are not upgrading wallets.

mtgoxCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:20:14 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 03:35:39 AM by mtgoxCoin

MINERS, INVESTORS, EXCHANGES, POOLS, Please upgrade your wallets, we just updated Github code to version 0.8.6.3 Mandatory Update. Fork at block 16000, around 3.3 days from this moment.

Windows

Source on Github

As you can see we are doing continuous support and fixing bugs and improving code along the way. We improve diff code, retarget algorithms, and added checkpoints corresponding to the new blocks mined.

This is to ensure the best environment for miners, and a good future for all buyers of the coin on exchanges. This will benefit pools, miners, investors, and also exchanges too as we are sure we will see increase on hashrate, prices and volume we need to be ready for that!

Please upgrade now, it's mandatory update. We have left some room so everyone has time enough to do the update.

MeadowView

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:23:35 AM

Windows

Please can someone rustle up a Mac version of the upgraded wallet.. Thanks!  Grin
MeadowView

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:29:59 AM

MtGox states this is a balance confirmation service ONLY and NOT part of any claims process.

Should we use this as proof of balance such that claimants get a 1 for 1 rate between MtGoxBTC & GOX? OR

News story on MtGox allowing customers to see their balance on the MtGox website:
http://www.coindesk.com/mt-gox-allowing-users-login-check-balances/

NOTE: Before typing logins or passwords anywhere, please be aware this has been flagged by a person claiming to be a former Mt. Gox employee as a potential phishing scam. The warning itself may be a hoax, but be careful.
Thanks for the pointer gminerz
KIRAZ

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:08:40 AM

Windows

Please can someone rustle up a Mac version of the upgraded wallet.. Thanks!  Grin

+1
MeadowView

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:57:16 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 01:48:05 AM by MeadowView

***   M I N I N G   R E W A R D S   ***

***   1500 GOX EVERY DAY FOR 5 DAYS   ***

I will award GOX to the top hashers everyday for the next 5 days:

1st place - 750 GOX
2nd place - 450 GOX
3rd place - 300 GOX

RULES
*  Your total hashrate must not exceed 11MH/s (miners hashing above this don't need so much help and often there can be a big jump in hashing power creating an unfair advantage)  *
*  You must prove your hashrate by posting an image of your 24hr graph in this thread, along with your GOX address (we need to know you've dedicated that hashrate for at least a 24hr period)  *
*  Each 24hr period will be measured from 6pm AST with the 1st reward being decided as of 6pm AST Tuesday 18th March  *
*  Miners have 4hrs from 6pm - 10pm AST to submit their entries (I appreciate this will affect the graph but I have to allow for time zone differences)  *
*  Close calls will be decided by overlaying the graphs concerned and measuring which miner is higher more often (the results will be posted on this thread)  *
*  Winners will be announced by 11pm AST and paid ASAP but no later than 11am AST the following day  *
*  The same miner can win more than one day (die hard troopers should be afforded this advantage)  *

G O O D   L U C K
T H A N K   Y O U   F O R   M I N I N G   G O X
CeilingCelery

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:25:17 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 05:50:40 AM by CeilingCelery

https://i.imgur.com/iStC3Yj.jpg

1st place - 750 GOX
2nd place - 450 GOX
3rd place - 300 GOX

RULES
*  Your total hashrate must not exceed 11MH/s (miners hashing above this don't need so much help and often there can be a big jump in hashing power creating an unfair advantage)  *
*  You must prove your hashrate by posting an image of your 24hr graph in this thread, along with your GOX address (we need to know you've dedicated that hashrate for at least a 24hr period)  *
*  Each 24hr period will be measured from 6pm AST with the 1st reward being decided as of 6pm AST Tuesday 18th March  *
*  Miners have 4hrs from 6pm - 10pm AST to submit their entries (I appreciate this will affect the graph but I have to allow for time zone differences)  *
*  Close calls will be decided by overlaying the graphs concerned and measuring which miner is higher more often (the results will be posted on this thread)  *
*  Winners will be announced by 11pm AST and paid ASAP but no later than 11am AST the following day  *
*  The same miner can win more than one day (die hard troopers should be afforded this advantage)  *

G O O D   L U C K

Great idea but don't think I stand a chance with my 7970 (I guess I'll try anyways) Tongue

Edit: Would it be better to have more place prizes (say, top 6 miners) instead of just 3? This would spread it to the people without super mining rigs a bit more  Grin
MeadowView

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:01:18 AM

1st place - 750 GOX
2nd place - 450 GOX
3rd place - 300 GOX

RULES

G O O D   L U C K

Great idea but don't think I stand a chance with my 7970 (I guess I'll try anyways) Tongue

Edit: Would it be better to have more place prizes (say, top 6 miners) instead of just 3? This would spread it to the people without super mining rigs a bit more  Grin

Good suggestion, thanks Smiley  I've got to keep my eye on the ol' GOX balance, whilst all at once offering some real incentive to those miners who can make a difference for us all.  That said, we'll see how it goes - if the difficulty stays as low as it is I'll be able to afford to pay out for more places.  Hope this helps  Cheesy
mtgoxCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:33:55 AM

* * *   B R E A K I N G    N E W S   ***

News story on MtGox allowing customers to see their balance on the MtGox website:

NOTE: Before typing logins or passwords anywhere, please be aware this has been flagged by a person claiming to be a former Mt. Gox employee as a potential phishing scam. The warning itself may be a hoax, but be careful.

Careful with this, some users are claiming to be a hack.

MeadowView

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:21:26 AM

We are looking for next Exchange.

As per feedback from the community we will only be on 1 more exchange.

You Decide! After the poll results we are going to refocus our strategy on this. And take this coin to a higher place that it deserves! So all people that are holding, investing and mining get the best profit they can have.

So we need your vote: Mintpal vs Cryptsy!

VOTE HERE:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=520085.0
hardcoreminers.com

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:54:05 AM

Here is a PM sent me from hardcoreminers, maybe you can start mining there too, seems good since they are DDOS protected webserver. They also use encrypted https connection for security.

Hardcoreminers Pool Post
We take mining seriously. Our mission is to bring you,the best possible mining experience.
Therefore all our servers are running against a DDOS protection on switch level in the datacenter. You can reach the site through SSL for secure browsing.

https://goxcoin.hardcoreminers.com

Join in and go make some bucks! We have a Enterprise grade DDOS protected webserver for your mining fun!

The near future of hardcoreminers:

A brand new theme is currently in development and is almost done!
    A standalone ticketing system for support is almost functional (will be integrated into the website at some point).
    A forum will be put in place where people can chit chat and help eachother.
    Chatbox..
    Maybe: auto coin switching.

We have updated the the latest version Wallet 0.8.6.3.

Come mine at us, don't bring your coins in jeopardy, get them safe!

https://goxcoin.hardcoreminers.com/img/goxbanner.jpg

https://goxcoin.hardcoreminers.com
saykor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 10:30:35 AM

Site use SSL. What exactly will happen if you login?

Let's color the MOON: YP4ZV8yabKGBKG2uNWHQBwrdURkyxqst4D
Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
hardcoreminers.com

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:44:26 PM

Site use SSL. What exactly will happen if you login?

I tried and no login, not accepting credentials so watch out!
MineBig.com

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:49:46 PM

MineBIG wallet has been updated

mtgoxCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:13:07 PM

We are looking for next Exchange. Results are so close to each other we need more votes.

As per feedback from the community we will only be on 1 more exchange.

You Decide! After the poll results we are going to refocus our strategy on this. And take this coin to a higher place that it deserves! So all people that are holding, investing and mining get the best profit they can have.

So we need your vote: Mintpal vs Cryptsy!

VOTE HERE:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=520085.0

battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:29:25 PM

looks like cryptsy is winning ;0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: