Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON!  (Read 147476 times)
Tweek

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CoinTweak profitability charts

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 06:10:36 AM

Hey guys,

there seems to be a problem with getting the market data off of Nxt-e exchange. Maybe you can there trade a bit more because nxt-e won't give me data through it's API: the last trade has happened more than 24hours ago. This causes Cointweak to be unable to display market data: https://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/gox.

Greets,
Tweek

lino21

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:50:33 PM

We need urgently a new exchange or mtgoxcoin ll die....
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:53:21 PM

yeah we need an exchange.
cryptoguy99

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:30:51 PM

You could help by voting on Mintpal campaign with BTC. We are #23 there.
mdekerever

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:49:17 PM

Guys,
I am sorry to say that i give up. I tried my best to support this coin but not enough miners and no true implication from devs killed GOX in my opinion.
I wish you good luck, but for me, it's over.
Wish you the best.
saykor

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 07:07:01 PM

Guys,
I am sorry to say that i give up. I tried my best to support this coin but not enough miners and no true implication from devs killed GOX in my opinion.
I wish you good luck, but for me, it's over.
Wish you the best.

On what price do you expect miners to sell their coins? Gox is not trading from a days. I have 25k GOX. Why to mine more? To sell them on 1000 satoshi? Someone need to buy our coins. The hardware and electricity is not free... and of course we not mine for electricity company so need a some profit too.

Let's color the MOON: YP4ZV8yabKGBKG2uNWHQBwrdURkyxqst4D
Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
cryptoguy99

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:02:07 PM

What do you think would happen to GOX price when we enter Mintpal?
dcoder50

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:11:56 PM

I think a price of about 20000-30000 sat is reasonable.
saykor

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 08:19:35 PM

Can you buy 10k Gox from me on 3000 sat. I will start to mine again and you will make a *10 profit in mintpal?

Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
dcoder50

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:27:05 PM

Can you buy 10k Gox from me on 3000 sat. I will start to mine again and you will make a *10 profit in mintpal?

Tempting, but at the current price I would rather buy in at the lower price and make even more money. I am personally holding 13k and will not be selling until we see a reasonable price. I would advise you do that same.
saykor

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 08:29:58 PM

Tempting, but at the current price I would rather buy in at the lower price and make even more money. I am personally holding 13k and will not be selling until we see a reasonable price. I would advise you do that same.

Yep. I do same thing.

cryptoguy99

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:35:02 PM

So saykor do you think the price would be lower than 1000 satoshis on Mintpal? Didn't understood your plan.
saykor

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 08:43:24 PM

So saykor do you think the price would be lower than 1000 satoshis on Mintpal? Didn't understood your plan.

If I think the price will be lower than 1k sat i will sell now on 1k. But i too not see 20k just because we are in mintpal.

mtgoxCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:55:34 PM

Community Ideas

Since the coin is going to go farther with higher hash rates and a lot more miners, investors, traders, we would like to see the community working on stuff like:

Stores:
  • Trade GridSeed Miners for GOX. This Grid Seed Miners are really hot right now and would be an awesome product to have for your GOX mined.
  • Pizza GOX: Make your own Pizza, maybe for an amount of GOX you pick the ingredients, all within a web interface and fast delivery.
  • Get paid GOX for writing. If you can write articles you get GOX payments.
  • Gaming Store: Get videogames and other gaming related fan memorabilia for GOX

Community
GOX Reddit: A community to talk about GOX and future work that can be done.
GOX Community Forum: A site done and run by the community to talk everything related to GOX.

Games
Why stop there? We can have games like GOX slot machines, GOX dice games, GOX payments for videogames.

Exchanges
MtGox??
Mintpal Soon! Now on #21 and working to the way to the top! We are working with our team and friends so you can have a bigger exchange soon. You can push this too by voting and sending BTC to climb faster.

This are just some ideas, if anyone else wants to share their ideas and thoughts you are welcome.

[GOX] √ MtGoxCoin Mine Here! Earn Big!
dcoder50

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:07:33 PM

Community Ideas

Since the coin is going to go farther with higher hash rates and a lot more miners, investors, traders, we would like to see the community working on stuff like:

Stores:
  • Trade GridSeed Miners for GOX. This Grid Seed Miners are really hot right now and would be an awesome product to have for your GOX mined.
  • Pizza GOX: Make your own Pizza, maybe for an amount of GOX you pick the ingredients, all within a web interface and fast delivery.

Community
GOX Community Forum: A site done and run by the community to talk everything related to GOX.

Games
Why stop there? We can have games like GOX slot machines, GOX dice games, GOX payments for videogames.

Exchanges
MtGox??
Mintpal Soon! Now on #21 and working to the way to the top! We are working with our team and friends so you can have a bigger exchange soon. You can push this too by voting and sending BTC to climb faster.

This are just some ideas, if anyone else wants to share their ideas and thoughts you are welcome.

I tried to create a subreddit a while ago, but it was banned right away any ideas for getting it unbanned?
http://www.reddit.com/r/mtGOXCoin
cryptoguy99

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:46:30 PM

Community Ideas

Stores:

Community

Games

Exchanges
MtGox??

I tried to create a subreddit a while ago, but it was banned right away any ideas for getting it unbanned?

That's a weird thing, why they would have banned it immediately? Maybe someone thought that it was mtgox.com related reddit?
saykor

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:05:26 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/redditrequest/comments/2258aq/rmtgoxcoin_has_been_incorrectly_banned/

dcoder50

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:07:45 PM

Community Ideas

Stores:

Community

Games

Exchanges
MtGox??

That's a weird thing, why they would have banned it immediately? Maybe someone thought that it was mtgox.com related reddit?
That was my thought i submitted for reconsideration but never heard anything back.
dcoder50

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:18:35 PM

Here is their reply, does anyone meet those requirements? i have had an account for over 90 days but no Karma score.
http://www.reddit.com/r/redditrequest/comments/2258aq/rmtgoxcoin_has_been_incorrectly_banned/?already_submitted=true
cryptoguy99

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:23:00 PM

If I think the price will be lower than 1k sat i will sell now on 1k. But i too not see 20k just because we are in mintpal.

I think so too, but a fluctuation between 2500 to 10000 satoshis could be more realistic I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: