Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The role of bounties campaigns at promote awareness  (Read 13150 times)
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

Of course, bounty hunters are responsible for the project that they advertise. But do not forget that among them there are inexperienced who do not know how to distinguish fraud from a good project. Perhaps you need to take any action about that bounty hunter were more responsible.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

Well you’re right. Being a bounty hunter is unlike being a Airdropee. You could spend months on campaigning for a project. Even if the reward is little but we campaign on good projects knowing the reward are real and going to be worth it. When you campaign for a shitty project or a scam, you’ll lose both ways and also get scammed.
When you see bounty hunters on a perticular project then it gives you some confidence that this project isn’t going to be a scam because they’ve done a bit of research on it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

hi guys

There is an awareness role played by the hunters in bounty campaigns
I see that when they participate in any campaign
It means that the project is trustworthy
This holds hunters a great responsibility in fighting scam project
So I advise any hunters to read well about the project before participating in it campaign.

How do you see the story?

Reading might be deceiving, white papers can be conjured with lies that never existed giving readers the notion that it is a good projects, kyc is still the best way to confirm scam icos...

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

I don't see it like that, bounty hunters are only looking for luck while the reality is that many of the projects they follow have failed. Maybe only certain people are carefully following the ICO project. In a position like this, investors must really look at the project they are following from the team , dev and project objectives
saya setuju dengan pendapat anda, berkenaan dengan partisipan kampanye apapun mereka kebanyakan hanya memanfaatkan umpan balik dari sosial media meskipun sebenarnya sama sama di untungkan

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

it is very obvious that advertisement strategy, marketing and bounty campaigns have a very big role during ico period of a project. because people find and check out the project after they saw it in social media or other platforms.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

It is true, bountie hunter should check in advance, but not everyone does it.
But even those who do not realize every scam.
It is not easy to spot every scam and bountie hunter are just human.
If people knew it was a scam, many would certainly not attend.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

hi guys

So I advise any hunters to read well about the project before participating in it campaign.

Sometimes, joining a bounty campaign also lead to the discovery of the fake ones. Bounty hunters plays a very vital role as an advertiser and also an inspector. Whenever you join a campaign, you should be well equipped with the ICO or campaign's plans and goal, if this is not directly related to their whitepaper, you should do your part as a campaign buster, proven it is a SCAM project.
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

Of course, bounty hunters are responsible for the project that they advertise. But do not forget that among them there are inexperienced who do not know how to distinguish fraud from a good project. Perhaps you need to take any action about that bounty hunter were more responsible.
That's why we should have a knowledge about everything we do, so we will not promote a scam project. It's very important to the bounty hunters to know the project that they promote, or many people will get trapped in the project, including her/ himself.

Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

Not all bounty hunters participate in every bounty on this forum. Some of them are wise and investigate the project before taking part in it. It may sound silly, but there are people that are even not reading the whitepapers.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

Not all bounty hunters participate in every bounty on this forum. Some of them are wise and investigate the project before taking part in it. It may sound silly, but there are people that are even not reading the whitepapers.

Yes, the last posts of some members and their reports show that they are participating in many bounties. For sure they are wasting their time. They are not able to find good bounties, instead they participate in a lot of bounties and hope some of them make profit for them.  So, they are working for scam projects too.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

You say absolutely the right things - the preliminary choice of the project is the key to success. If you do not carefully select the project for which you want to work as a bounty hunter, then with a very high degree of probability you will face a fiasco.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

You say absolutely the right things - the preliminary choice of the project is the key to success. If you do not carefully select the project for which you want to work as a bounty hunter, then with a very high degree of probability you will face a fiasco.
even some projects that are proven to pay bounty hunters now are also not the basis for us to get money. some of the ico tokens that have just been registered on the exchange are definitely losing prices. it also makes the bounty hunter unable to sell the reward they get.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

There are even a lot of people joining the bounty without first knowing the project. They just need to see it and sign up, after some time they moan that there are many scam projects. I joined the bounty very carefully, learned everything thoroughly and made a decision. One year I only joined 2-3 bounty, it was enough for me

mohammedmattar (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

I don't see it like that, bounty hunters are only looking for luck while the reality is that many of the projects they follow have failed. Maybe only certain people are carefully following the ICO project. In a position like this, investors must really look at the project they are following from the team , dev and project objectives
saya setuju dengan pendapat anda, berkenaan dengan partisipan kampanye apapun mereka kebanyakan hanya memanfaatkan umpan balik dari sosial media meskipun sebenarnya sama sama di untungkan

English plz
I translated your post
((Well it is true a bounty hunter should really be careful on what project he/she would promote.
Because it is his/her name that is on the line when ever he/she promotes a project.))

I have commented on the original post
In short, I am not describing this reality
But I say what should be the case.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

Bounty hunters play .a very important role nowadays like bounty managers because they will give a big boost promoting the ICO so it's very important to check before team and if project is not a scam otherwise your reputation can be damaged.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:37:32 PM

Don't you think this will be difficult because hunters do not care if a project is scam or not most hunters care about what they will make at the end of every bounty campaign.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

If there were no bounty hunters, then projects would have to promote themselves in some other way. But I think that the way to promote projects with the help of bounty hunters has many advantages because it does not require immediate payment.
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

hi guys

It means that the project is trustworthy.
No i disagree with you. Alot of projects bounty hunter participate in it and it end with scam so participation of people do not mean that the project is trustworthy. Thier is alot of elements we look at to evaluate projects.

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

Unfortunately, not all bounty hunters are attentive to the choice of the project. Since many of them are beginners,they may not know how to choose a good project. They can also gain negative trust in the forum if they continue to promote a fraudulent project after such a project has been exposed. In this case, you just need to be careful.

Awoben

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

hi guys

It means that the project is trustworthy.
No i disagree with you. Alot of projects bounty hunter participate in it and it end with scam so participation of people do not mean that the project is trustworthy. Thier is alot of elements we look at to evaluate projects.

I agree with your points of view,  most times when you read about a project that does not mean the project will not fail.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: