Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1161 times)
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

The best way to learn trading is to do real trade, as the time passes you gain valuable experience and it would be very useful in future trades. You should also try to learn technical analysis, there are tons of resources and tutorials on youtube and on the net.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:56:01 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 06:11:17 PM by prashanta

A lots of website have for learning trading strategy online. For a suitable method you want to see the reference link from the bottom which might be clear due to the fact. Occasionally we want different types of information and we can often fill a sort of market situation.
https://www.tradingview.com/
https://spir.ai/exchange/
https://coinmarketcal.com/
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

learning to trade is very easy, we just need to be patient, see market conditions and be smart in finding opportunities. the most important thing when trading we must not be emotional, panic and must be calm so that we do not experience losses.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

I want to learn how to trade. If you want, then please give me some advices, tips etc. Links to all kinds of helpful information is also very good. Please don't write empty filler comments.

EDIT: I want to day trade and swing trade. I know about cryptocurrency, so I don't need information about that. I prefer not to tell my capital investment. I am already trading and almost all my investment is in bitcoin cash right now. I am basically looking for guidance on how to trade. I am not a complete beginner, but still very new in trading.

There are lots of ways to learn more about trading. As for me, even reading threads about trading would be a big help. It is important that we'll read about helpful informations and fundamentals about crypto. There are also helpful videos that would help us gain more knowledge about trading.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

You can start to learn by analyzing historical data of cryptocurrencies and it will give to you some idea for to true trading terms and you need to follow crypto news strictly and it will get to you advantages for example fork terms is so important for this market if you read fork news it could be an opportunity for investment.
usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

I want to learn how to trade. If you want, then please give me some advices, tips etc. Links to all kinds of helpful information is also very good. Please don't write empty filler comments.

EDIT: I want to day trade and swing trade. I know about cryptocurrency, so I don't need information about that. I prefer not to tell my capital investment. I am already trading and almost all my investment is in bitcoin cash right now. I am basically looking for guidance on how to trade. I am not a complete beginner, but still very new in trading.

If you want to start a day trading,you have to involve in trading as like full time job.You can quickly quite your job and start the day trading.You can start trading with your final settlement from your job.You have to start a initial trading with the minimum value of 10$, it's quite enough.Eventhough you have huge money, start with 10$ to avoid huge loss in first trading.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

My suggestion is that if you want to trade, make sure that the coins that you choose have good potential, you can see the list of coins in the marketcap with potential and low value, wait and sell at high prices. this is a simple strategy but can provide profit.

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

you as a beginner choosing bitcoin to trade is the right thing, for beginners choosing coins that have potential can be used as the right way. so I think you should be able to practice daily trading with bitcoin and get profit.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

there are so many ways to trade that have been made by seniors who are very experienced in trading on this bitcoin forum, google or on youtube and many others. You can see and learn from them to be able to trade, because I myself learned self-taught in that way.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rhesie

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

For me, if you really want to learn how to trade. There are many websites who can teach you step by step. All you need to do is research, read and watch some videos like in youtube. Specially, try to trade to experience and by having also a ideas and techniques. If you don't want to try, how can you learn. There are some things you can do if you are serious to learn it.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:34:28 PM

The best way to learn trading is to do real trade, as the time passes you gain valuable experience and it would be very useful in future trades. You should also try to learn technical analysis, there are tons of resources and tutorials on youtube and on the net.
You can't just do it without some certain knowledge because trust me, you will lose more than what you have expected to loss. In order to trading without losing too much, we must have to do some research on how to do trading at least because it is not that easy as you say. Though you were right more tutorials can be learned through youtube and any other site available.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:19:49 AM

There is a lot of learning medium such as online and offline. Examples of offline platform are books ( rare to find), person to person and written news or illustrated charts. Online medium such as Google and youtube are great platform on learning all types of trading( long term and day trade). I suggests online trading is more reliable and accurate as of this time.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

I think many information you can get if try to find in it in this section, get some and try then. Or you can do like me, I learn from you tube and babypips.com. Actually we only need to practice, write a journal and keep disciplines to not repeat the same mistakes. In this situation many people keep stay with invest method but swing trade also good to try. I hope you can find what you need and practice. Good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Statedapps

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

Hi there.
I think to start of with basic theory of trading cryptocurrency as well as learning some basic strategies is a good start.
Lately I check on https://theblockchaintoday.com/trading-university/ , there you can find free courses with information.
The courses aren't complete yet, but still..

Next to that it is very handy to be active in reddit /daytrading /bitcoin /cryptocurrencytrading
I get a lot of information out of those subreddits.

Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:43:59 AM

there are many strategies and tips in cryptocurrency daily trading, my advice is to use your experience in crypto trading in the market because experience is the best teacher to be able to change for the better, learning is analyzing asset price movements and don't forget that no investment can change someone gets rich instantly
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:47:26 AM

you can try trade your own,
A simple Point to trade buy low sell high.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

Swing trader only need to open several account on exchanges and keep eyes open into their chart, not always easy because we need open two or more tab to watch. This method need buy fast sell faster, big fund and never hold. Day trading is more difficult, using short term period but can use in one platform. Take one method but don't do both, just advice.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:53:08 AM

Firstly you have to create account in trading view so you can use it to learn about technical analysis, in this platform we can also make communication with others trader. Technical analysis is basic of trading and this skill need it for day or swing trading. Second step is learn more about risk management how to avoid loss from wrong analysis, like use stop loss and trailling stop.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
kotajikikox

Activity: 2436
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

Learning is trasing isn't easy need some quality time to get skills and theory how to become trader, here is the basic guide i suggest for your problem https://www.mycryptopedia.com/the-ultimate-beginners-guide-to-trading-cryptocurrency/.

Tafter that try to trade a small amount of capital to got experience in trading and learn the mistakes to correct your your strategy in trading.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:33:44 AM

well I guess you already know how to trade, you say it yourself on this post.
but you may be confused to look for the benefits
You can search and research altcoins that can grow or benefit. trade in bitcoin vs altcoin or eth vs. alcoin. this depends on you having information about what you are going to trade
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: