Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 1152 times)
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

Tips are all available with just some simple push on the search button and there you have it. You got all the possible answer to your question and also there are existing topics that is already been here that explain almost everything, all you have to do is just hit the search button on the top-right corner of this site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

there are many strategies and tips in cryptocurrency daily trading, my advice is to use your experience in crypto trading in the market because experience is the best teacher to be able to change for the better, learning is analyzing asset price movements and don't forget that no investment can change someone gets rich instantly
Learn! Learn!! And never stop learning. Experience may be the best teacher but if you skip the basic things you need to know, you will find out that trying to gain experience without any knowledge at all, will only end up getting you totally messed up and your account balance getting blown like a grenade.
There is always a step to everything;
Learn
Practice
Build strategy
Fine tune the strategy
Gain confidence
See all experience as a new phase to keep learning
If you manage to miss anyone, you will realize how frustrated you can get pretty fast.
Michaelsch

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

Who heard anything about crypto bot TradeSanta? worth trying it?
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

If you want to learn to trade you can get a lot of material from google and youtube, There are so many channels are  promoting crypto market and different coins and the trading strategies that are too much help to learn and to trade with different coins,
Noah14

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

if you have learnt any strategy just master it have discipline and if you want to learn about psychology , money management this will help you in improving in your trading   
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

Be busy with this forum at the same time you can watch videos on youtube can read books on trading and also focus on social media. You can learn a lot of basic ideas form over the mentioned places. But need to have enough stamina and patience and a little bit strategy to do well in trading.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:45:57 PM

In my opinion, you can learn trading on your own, just invest a small amount of money and start trading. Spend some time analyzing price-movement of various coins, as the time passes you would learn a lot.

Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

I want to learn how to trade. If you want, then please give me some advices, tips etc. Links to all kinds of helpful information is also very good. Please don't write empty filler comments.
I hope next time you know how to use the search button left-side of help button above or right side of profile button above.

Anyway, there are many threads out there with guides and honestly, this question is answered many times here on the forum.

Check these links.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2223191.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2371738.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1819261.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1948326.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2291799.0

Hope these list of threads will help you guide and learn how to trade.

Thank you for these links... I'm gonna go thru them too. I jus paid 60$ to join a signal group, I wish I didn't have to
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:26:53 PM

if you really know a little about how to trade you should better observe the movement of a few coins at any time and follow the development of coins that will be selected for trading, so you will be able to find coins that can give you profit when trading daily.

can see in coinmarketcap as a reference in the Trending menu then select Gainers and Losers, there you will find a good coin to buy or not to buy because it is experiencing a dump.

techiegirl18

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:28:23 AM

I am a self learned people. I started trading in Forex last year. I learned everything by reading trading forums and by watching trading tutorial videos on Youtube.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

I want to learn how to trade. If you want, then please give me some advices, tips etc. Links to all kinds of helpful information is also very good. Please don't write empty filler comments.

EDIT: I want to day trade and swing trade. I know about cryptocurrency, so I don't need information about that. I prefer not to tell my capital investment. I am already trading and almost all my investment is in bitcoin cash right now. I am basically looking for guidance on how to trade. I am not a complete beginner, but still very new in trading.

Swing trader only need to open several account on exchanges and keep eyes open into their chart, not always easy because we need open two or more tab to watch. This method need buy fast sell faster, big fund and never hold. Day trading is more difficult, using short term period but can use in one platform. Take one method but don't do both, just advice.
As a swing trader, you do not need to open the chart all day and keep monitoring it, as that would depend on the time frame you are swinging on, but in most cases, I believe most swing traders always prefer making use of a longer time frame, for better judgment of the market.

Nonetheless, what is important, whatever strategy or style of trading you want to make use of is to at least make sure that you have all it takes to be able to trade effectively, and by what it takes, I am talking about knowledge and a good strategy, because without that, no matter your style of trading, you will not get anything from it.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

EDIT: I want to day trade and swing trade. I know about cryptocurrency, so I don't need information about that. I prefer not to tell my capital investment. I am already trading and almost all my investment is in bitcoin cash right now. I am basically looking for guidance on how to trade. I am not a complete beginner, but still very new in trading.

well I guess you already know how to trade, you say it yourself on this post.
but you may be confused to look for the benefits
You can search and research altcoins that can grow or benefit. trade in bitcoin vs altcoin or eth vs. alcoin. this depends on you having information about what you are going to trade
Trading is not easy though, but since he’s not beginner, it makes things easier since there wouldn’t be a lot for him to learn. By the way I once read an article and I believe it will help anyone that is interested in trading cryptocurrency and here is the link--- https://chainoperator.com/making-a-living-day-trading-cryptocurrency/

And another thing you should know is that trading cryptocurrency shouldn’t be something you be in a hurry, it’s best to have patience and stop following those that are looking for 20% profit daily, better to go for 1% daily profit cause that way you wouldn’t lose much when the price drops. It’s hard to tell where the price is going exactly.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

You can't ever master something like trading, you need to immerse yourself in it, study relentlessly and also practice all the time. Be prepared to make mistakes and make losses at times, it's all part of the learning curve. I'm not a trader myself but I've watched enough videos and read enough resources to know that the biggest mistake you can make is to think you've made it and you know everything. Never stop learning.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

You will be perfectly know all the things about crypto trading by doing it with yourself. Of course,  you need help from here and some videos but it only serves you as a guide. All things are in different when you actually do it and be sure you're ready to accept losses as it being a part of a traders life.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

how to learn trading? if you want to learn go on the google and search about that or you can ask on people that expert about that ask them and get some idea to know if what you can do
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

to be able to learn good and correct trading you might be able to find information on several learning media such as blogs, websites and youtube that can give you information to find out the right time to buy and sell coins at the right price.
rationotled

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

All your money is in Bitcoin Cash? As in BCH? Why do you put your money in Bitcoin cash instead of having it stored in the main Bitcoin? Well, whatever, it is still your choice and I should not make you change that. BCH seems to be less volatile than BTC and maybe you won’t lose much in it when the price starts to drop, just like Bitcoin will drop heavily and you will lose a lot.
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

Always follow coinmarketcap and then follow some top coin/token for some days. Just check up coins price up-down. Read more about bitcoin and altcoin news. Learn more about coin graph limitation. Basic idea you will find from binance exchange. And finally one advice to you, do not trade with low quality coin.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

I think that the best advice in trading is “make mistakes and learn from them”
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

Try to learn simple indicators. It may help you to at least know where is the market's direction are going to. Also, swing trading is a very risky. I advice you to deposit a small amount for your trial stage or if you want, just like what others did. Bitmex offered a trial trading platform before doing it real. If you are confident enough to do a day trading/ swing trading then you may now deposit what you can afford only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: