Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does making investment right now is still safe?  (Read 1905 times)
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

It is necessary to invest in ICO as much money as it is not a pity to lose, because it is dangerous to invest there in your own way!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

Investments in general are safe, but ICO investments aren't safe,because all of them mainly traded below initial price and I don't see reasons to buy tokens during TGE

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

Crypto investment is always safe for our future environment but we must know the entire details of the project because many projects are scam in current market so we should participate in top projects it will be safe otherwise no one is assure your investment. I prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum so if you feel it is comfortable for your future journey you can try but you should anlayse one more time in any platform.

I also prefer Bitcoin and ethereum since this two are one of the best established coins made. It also shows promising future for every holders since the demand is ever growing and price is keep on rising. I also have other kind of stable coins like DAH, LTC and BCH. I store it in my open source wallet called Hodler wallet, this assures me that my investment are all secured since I can publicly view potential threats and vulnerabilities. The only risk on investment is the potential stealing of hackers, be sure that you are in storing in a closed source wallet and you have the private key in your hand. Never store in an exchange and closed source software, you have no full control over it.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

Yes, of course making investment right now is still safe. Just be sure of what who have invested, and make some research first before doing investing. We can still find many of them which are safe to invest too, afraid not.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

If you are really sure that coin you have chosen in reliable enought, then you can invest. However, it is better to learn it thoroughly 
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

As yourself why are you making the investment. You make investment because you believe in the project. But first you must make assurance too, that the ico you believe in is a legit and not a scam. If you turn it well, you can make investment. Don't be disappointed when the coin you choose goes below its price. It will recover soon enough.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

The fact is that, in essence, investments cannot be 100% safe. There is always a risk in investments and every investor is aware of this. If we are talking about investing in ico, that is, cryptocurrency, then the risk percentage only increases. Based on this, hardly anyone can advise you on a 100% successful ico, since even if you find such an ico, there are no guarantees that your investment will pay off or will bring you a profit. I believe that if you want to invest in ico, you should take into account at least all the above facts.
mobiistaryuna

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Not really too safe, but the fact remains that thou scams are much out there, there are still some few good ones doing great things.maybe I put my funds to a hold until the market condition recovers,See if new ico have any relationship to past good projects is a good sign
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

In making investments, never expect 100% that you will gain from it. We all want our invesment to be successful, for us to gain but we must be ready and prepare ourselves that being lose is part of this field.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

of course if you invested in the good ico, there a still many shit/scam project, but if you do research before investing i think you will get great ico, and make return for your investment.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

It's safe if you are capable of chosing legitimate projects. Be very keen in choosing where to invest because there are some who at first glance seems absolutely legitimate.

hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.
If you want to invest, I suggest you should buy the coins in top 20 - 30 on CoinMarketCap. The price of those coins are really low now so we can get a several times profit if the market recover. With ICO, I think it's too risky to buy ICO at this time. It's really hard for an ICO be able to grow up in this bear market.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Investment on what? investment where?
we should know the investment we are having to join.
we should study a lot in every cycle of this community
this will make us safe, why? because investment is everything we should study first before anything else!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:16:31 PM

Investments in general are safe, but ICO investments aren't safe,because all of them mainly traded below initial price and I don't see reasons to buy tokens during TGE
Very true we should not buy ICO because its price will be lower after being listed. But if you are so excited about the ICO then we can expect it to be listed and buy it at a cheaper price

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.

On of the safest bets is to promote STOs - which means that they have a good legal basis and therefore the possibility that they are legitimate is higher.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:51:26 PM

It's hard to find a good ICO. I think we need to wait for the public sale and look at the results, but this does not give an exact guarantee.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

Investing is very dangerous thing, you can earn a lot, or lost everything. Always do your own research about project and the whole situation at the market. It will help you to minimize the risk.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

I believe that investing in ICO can be dangerous. If you have bad nerves and little patience, it is not necessary. Because most likely the price of the coin you bought will go down after entering the exchange and you will have to long wait for its growth (if it happens at all).
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:19:08 PM

If a project is genuine, then it is purely genuine, if it is a scam, then it is purely scam. A project cannot be good and still see the developer run away with investors' money.
There are still very good and genuine projects in the space. Although, it might take extra effort to identify them.
Then also remember that you should only invest what you can afford to loose amd leave room for some uncertainties.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:31:06 PM

Investing icos are safe but you need to find good project for doing investment. There are too many scam projects and also there are too many trash projects. Firstly you need to analyze that project need blockchain or not in their systems .. That is the most important question. If that company really need to use blockchain and if using blockchain can provide some positive effect for these companies that means that ico  is good.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: