Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does making investment right now is still safe?  (Read 1902 times)
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

There is no such as safe investment in crypto. ICO market is not regulated and  current market conditions are not favoring
the investments, but still there are many good new projects, we just have to find them and analyze them.

Each one, who want to invest in the cryptocurrency must remember one thing: it is never safe. The risk that you can become a loser, especially when you are beginner is always very high. meanwhile, you can earn a lot also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

no, it is now extremely unsafe to invest in start-ups and I would advise you to invest in them only in the bull market

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Baronds

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

Now it's hard to say exactly what, all investors have turned away from the crypt, I cannot even collect good ideas for good ideas.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

The best advice have always been to buy low and sell high, currently no one knows how low the market could go but for anyone planning to invest for long should start buying gradually now as it is with crypto history which usually repeats itself, another bull run will eventually occur again but for short or medium term investor, they should just wait for a bull signal before venture so as to take out their profit and repeat by simply apply the trader's approach

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.
well, right now you can buy. i think that there are stil ptojects that survive any storm or just mutate into something else, no less profitable. just this unstable situation is a bit worryoing

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:41:51 PM

it seems that the price is very unstable now if you invest now it will be very insecure for your capital, you will experience huge losses.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

One should not be enticed by the hype of market. Its safe to invest right now but must be choose wisely. But also keep in mind market is not yet stable. Many projects we feel running good but end up in scam so it is beyond our control. Its depends on your knowledge how to choose a good ICOs to invest the money. Do not trust on other words even nowadays reputed bounty managers bounties are also scammed. For bounty campaigns I always join some reputed bounty managers bounties only I do not join bounties without my own research about the team and project.

tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

It depends on people to people. I think it's the right time to pick some good cryptocurrency since all are quite cheap. I have invested in 3 coins within the last 3 days. I have bought Medic, ONION, ADA and I believe I have bought at a huge discount, you can say double black Friday discount.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

Of course it is still safe, we can see a lot of the latest ICO projects that offer something and interesting future benefits, but be careful choosing ICO for investment, because the more ICOs are qualified, the more ICO scams

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:18:06 PM

if you want to make an investment in the world of cryptocurrency then now is a very appropriate time because with investment when the low price will make you get a lot of coins and certainly will make you have many advantages when prices rise.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:55:49 PM

First you should know that investing into crypto currency is a risk and it advice you should only invest what you are willing to lose, so if you see any investment you think is right then you can make the investment and hope for the best.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

I think that today is one of the best moments for investing in many good projects, because the price is very small, it is good for any investor today there are many good projects. Here is an example of #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:19:28 PM

I think it's the right time to invest in those low coins for now. I do not think those coins will go so low again than it has been at the moment. I look forward to invest more on some ICO projects too.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

There are plenty of ICO's right now therefore it is very difficult for us investors to distinguish the genuine project from fake one especially if the ratio of fake to genuine is 98:2.
98 fakes and there are only 2 projects who are genuine in every 100 ICO's out there. So if you really want to earn some good amount of money then you need to do your research and dig their background to the bottom before deciding to invest.
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

As of now, I have seen and heard of many ICO projects that turns out to be a scam and some of it is pure legit ICO but after the conclusion of the sale, the developers is gone without a trace. Now my question, is it still safe to invest? And if it is, where can I find a good ICO that is good for investment and good in terms of bounty campaign. Please can anyone help me.
You probably are not at the right time came to the market with a bounty, now a lot of scams and if it pays very little (

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:03:54 AM

Invest has risks and now the price of coins falls. With market prices declining, so that they have an impact on the price of ICO tokens, it also decreases. But there are still many projects that are good and worth investing. But of course, you also have to do research by looking at experienced teams, real products and achieving token sales.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
dunkerey

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:16:21 AM

of course it's still safe, because in my opinion there is no reason if investing in crypto for now is not safe, that's because :
1. investing in crypto is still profitable.
2. market volume is still high.
3. there are still many successful ICOs.

Marking investment right now is a good chance now, you should choose to invest at the moment.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:20:52 AM

Of course, if you want to invest it is still very profitable. Many people today buy Ethereum to invest in ICO projects. You can see in the ICO ranking, that many ICO projects are good and can succeed. But you also have to check the project again.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:23:48 AM

If you are here in crypto for a long term (2-3 years), better just select any of the top 10 coins or tokens.
While we may have not seen the bottom yet, I think it's a good time to SLOWLY buy those coins or tokens and be ready for the next bull run.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:32:55 AM

Investments are usually risky, but taking into consideration fact that market is dumped like 90%,then I would say that right now is good time to start investing.
Project has right price,there is no bubble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: