Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin landmark projects  (Read 1153 times)
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:43:12 AM

isn't all this nonsense just a stunt to increase postcount and legitimise vapourware?

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:45:58 AM

isn't all this nonsense just a stunt to increase postcount and legitimise vapourware?

yep thats why i told im not to reply with rebuttles, only evidence. seems scammers never learn. posts with waffly written projects are just that. waffles. full of holes and not good for you.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BitcoinSniper (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:51:04 AM

yep thats why i told im not to reply with rebuttles, only evidence. seems scammers never learn. posts with waffly written projects are just that. waffles. full of holes and not good for you.

sure buddy
BitcoinSniper (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:56:43 AM

you win i am done trying to help i while just be a holder. No wonder why noone comes here any more because people like you. hateful people
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:05:41 AM

I am done with this community NONE stop hate and negativity

you win franky1 have a good weekend on this forum. i am going out and have fun . mostly likely get laid

I hope you get AIDS  Cheesy

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:07:22 AM

you win i am done trying to help i while just be a holder. No wonder why noone comes here any more because people like you. hateful people

yay a scammer gives up..

atleast those with genuine projects and idea's atleast show evidence they can achieve it. if just 1 day of 'poking the bear' is enough for you to not even try,
then you don't have the entrepreneurial spirit
you dont have the business acumen
you dont have patience to see a project all the way through
you dont have the emotional training to work through set backs.

you definitely would never make a good project manager

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
grifferz

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:23:33 AM

What a damn shame that the bitcoin community will now never get to see the flags, billboards, statues and …whatever it was you were going to put into space.

If only there hadn't been an overwhelming amount of negative hateful people unwilling to throw money at your detailed projects then we definitely would have seen all of these projects come to fruition and usher in a golden age of crypto-enlightenment.

Oh well, we will just have to go back to the old way of doing things, where competent people produce the goods without having to debase themselves begging for coins.

Stay strong OP.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: