Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the things to consider when looking for a good exchange?  (Read 1584 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:11:08 PM

I myself see larger markets, especially potential coin coins,that way we will get a fair exchange,in the beginning, it can be noted that anything that can generate an exchange can produce good quality,

Everyone has its own reasons and high trading volume,  large market coverage and similar often atrract users to exchanges, especialy new emerging ones but from my point of view security is still the most important thing. Because you will not have anything of all services provided if you are not safe and secured and if exchange doesn't protect users properly.
Security does always matter but there no such thing on having a safe exchange.Take a look example with Binance yet this is one of the most trusted
exchange but still it do have issues when it comes to security.If we do look and consider things up when it comes to exchange then rankings,reputation and popularity would matter.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:37:42 AM

If I'm choosing an exchange , I'd usually go for an exchange that us popular and has lots of users and all that.
I don't go for all these small exchanges that are still new, no matter how secured they may claim to be ,I am not buying that.

Why I said this is because you can't really tell how secured and exchange is… they are the ones in charge of the safety of your account and you can't really how they are handling the money that is in their hands...no matter how secured they might appear to be, it's likely that they might not be...so best to go for a site with a good reputation...cause that way you're sure that if any problem occurs, you're likely going to have your problems sorted out… that's my piece of suggestion for newbies.
Lapatai

Activity: 118
Merit: 6

Trying to make the world better for everyone.

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:50:35 AM

I am a trader or at least that is how i see myself. I trade on binance, okex, idex, mercatox, bittrex, houbi and some other exchange. Lately i notice a lot of new crypto exchange popping here and there. And as much as i know and safe guard my password and secure my account with 2fa, I am still curious of the factors other traders consider when they are signing up on a new exchange. Would love to know some of your key factors so i might look into those too.

Personally, I look for an exchange which has:
1. Liquidity
2. Tech support 24/7
3. Mobile App
4. An interface to my taste
5. The one which supports a lot of AltCoins

Don't be afraid to donate BTC Smiley 3AsWVdytESviZoxpTyFXZwvBPuG6Pd3GEF
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: