Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1000 to spare each month, how would you invest it?  (Read 2363 times)
Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:25:22 PM

With that ammount monthly I will settle for trading.  Learn it well and know when to buy the dip and sell the pump. I will also short Bitcoin,  trade it and make mote profit
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:05:08 AM

If you asking me what will do to 1000 dollars it's better to do right now because market down and most of the coin decrease the value and you are lose money because of that better if you buy again cryptocoin because for sure it will increase again the market and you will gain more money on that.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

With that ammount monthly I will settle for trading.  Learn it well and know when to buy the dip and sell the pump. I will also short Bitcoin,  trade it and make mote profit

At present market being down will invest in some altcoins and btc now as once the market pick up the momentum it would be giving me the best returns and quick too. So would not like to miss this opportunity and might be it can ride like last year and in trading you would sell just making some profit and might not get the benefit of the huge rise.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:08:58 AM

Hey,

Looking to get some ideas from people so let me begin by explaining my situation:

- I initially invested around $3000 just over a year ago in crypto, which is now currently worth about $1000 (2/3rd loss). I've written this off/left it and am a firm believer the market will one day recover, be it short or long term.
- I then stopped investing early this year.
- I now have opportunity to save/invest $1000 each month (after all my bills and everything are paid for).
- I have $5000 saved in cash as emergency in case I need it.

How would you invest the $1000? Or would you just save it all, or only invest a bit of it each month based on market behaviour? What coins are good to look into investing slowly, with the belief they'll give the best returns if the market properly goes into a bull run?
The normal thing that most people here do is Hodling. Well, it’s good to hold but don’t hodl coins that are useless, especially ones that you’re not sure if they are going to appreciate anytime soon. If you’re going to hodl then its best to go for the ones that you’re of which are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero (to mention a few). You can hodl them till they start to appreciate.

Then if you are good in technical charting or analysis, like some would say, then day trading would be a good option. There are many ways you can still earn money despite tee market is going down, just search it on google and the answers are just there waiting for you.
NeoMyHero

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

If you just want to keep investing on the cryptos every month without cashing out in the near future then it will be the bitcoin for your preference or you can invest on the altcoins and do short term trading with it to make your profits in small intervals but it needs your effort also.
Apart from that anyone can also try staking cryptocurrencies and get dual benefits as the price appreciates. You can also try using the money to buy cryptocurrencies like NEO, KuCoin and the rest of them that pays you dividends. There are a lot of them but no need to go further cause you can easily find them. Then apart from all these things, some people, especially those that don’t want to invest money would prefer to do micro tasking.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

I think that you can invest in a bit of everything. You can certainly count and try to anticipate the behavior of the market. But you can invest a little in everything that inspires confidence. You can always allocate some budget for such adventures. Of course here from luck
I'd be careful with that "everything".

Yeah he can invest to those coins which he is comfortable with. But as I've said, I'll be a bit careful with it, doesn't mean that you are confident with it you'll likely to receive decent reward. And as you said, taking it for an adventure would really make sense on where he's going to invest including with some research.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

I think that you can invest in a bit of everything. You can certainly count and try to anticipate the behavior of the market. But you can invest a little in everything that inspires confidence. You can always allocate some budget for such adventures. Of course here from luck

Yeah he can invest to those coins which he is comfortable with. But as I've said, I'll be a bit careful with it, doesn't mean that you are confident with it you'll likely to receive decent reward. And as you said, taking it for an adventure would really make sense on where he's going to invest including with some research.
Exactly, there is no certain trend in this market so better to be more wiser when it comes to investmet. $1000 every month is too high for me and if I have that much money, i’d rather to put up a business where I can manage and earn profit everyday. Don’t invest/trade if you are not confident with yourself, remember the risk of this market and for sure if you continue to do that without enough knowledge, expect your money to be gone. Let’s not be too comfortable, always think for the better and be wiser when taking risk.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

Hey,

Looking to get some ideas from people so let me begin by explaining my situation:

- I initially invested around $3000 just over a year ago in crypto, which is now currently worth about $1000 (2/3rd loss). I've written this off/left it and am a firm believer the market will one day recover, be it short or long term.
- I now have opportunity to save/invest $1000 each month (after all my bills and everything are paid for).

How would you invest the $1000? Or would you just save it all, or only invest a bit of it each month based on market behaviour? What coins are good to look into investing slowly, with the belief they'll give the best returns if the market properly goes into a bull run?
As of now, we don't know yet when bull run happen but if you gather the idea that is it the right time to invest from you saving money then it is. Yes, only invest what you can afford or a little bit from your saving, always secure the budget of your family and for the emergency savings purposes. Just we say that from your 100% whole total income then split it into 3, 50% the daily use, saving 30% and 20% investment. In that way you can manage well your money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:54:16 PM

Exactly, there is no certain trend in this market so better to be more wiser when it comes to investmet. $1000 every month is too high for me and if I have that much money, i’d rather to put up a business where I can manage and earn profit everyday. Don’t invest/trade if you are not confident with yourself, remember the risk of this market and for sure if you continue to do that without enough knowledge, expect your money to be gone. Let’s not be too comfortable, always think for the better and be wiser when taking risk.
Yeah becoming wiser with such money should carefully apply if you are into investments.

You are all in for such adventure if this amount is just nothing to you. We have different state of living and there a lot of people that can attain to make this amount for that "adventure" in investment. And for crypto, the market swings quickly and I agree with luck but that's not just everything you need.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

I would invest $1000 monthly in BTC and split the Bitcoins among some different websites to keep it generating extra income, not depending exclusively on the currency's fluctuations. Personally I wouldn't invest in AltCoins for now, they follow Bitcoin's price, and Bitcoin needs to be stronger to turn AltCoins investments more worthful again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

Even I don't have that much salary every month, but if I have it then I only invest half in bitcoin. Anyway, to get a big profit, you really have to invest a large amount too, but we do not know what will happen the next day whether the market will be bullrun or not so we cannot estimate good profits every month from the investments we make.

in large quantities of course we must be prepared with all risks including loss, invest must be at the right time, of course with that much money, it would be better to be used for scalping or taking short-term profits, more profitable than investments that will take more time . Market that suddenly drops can be depressing
SignorKiasu

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

I would split half into BTC and the other half to whichever top 25 coins I feel like buying that month.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:10:14 AM

Hey,

Bitcoin is mainly what we focus on when we talk about bull run, so if you need a coin to buy and Hodl for a long time then it’s mean to be Bitcoin, but not just Bitcoin. There are good altcoins out there and most of them are really cheap that you can buy a lot of coins with just the $1000 and keep them and watch them grow. But bitcoin is a target you shouldn’t miss, since the bull can come at anytime, maybe next year.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

If you just want to keep investing on the cryptos every month without cashing out in the near future then it will be the bitcoin for your preference or you can invest on the altcoins and do short term trading with it to make your profits in small intervals but it needs your effort also.
Honestly, for long term hold, bitcoin seems to be the thing. Sure, a lot of people may say there is a need to diversify, but as things are going right now, I still find it pretty hard to find altcoins to be diversifying into until I basically start seeing something substantial in them when it comes to the usage of their product if they have one at all.

Certainly, at this stage, the market is highly speculative and there is no doubt about that, but when it comes to having your mind at rest, even if you want to invest in altcoins, you should be putting more percentage into bitcoin and lesser percentage into altcoins you have basically studied to know there is a chance for possible future.
This is the same opinion that I have, diversifying your investments is something that investors try to do to reduce their exposure to risk, but the volatility of altcoins is greater than the volatility of bitcoin and when we take into account that many of those coins turn out to be scams then we need to question ourselves if it is really worth it to try to diversify our investments.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:04:31 AM

I will not increase my trading capital every month, let my initial capital grow it. whereas I can allocate that money every month for
other things such as buying commodities like as real estate or gold, it will be better I think..
rata_for
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

I advise you to trust your investment to a team of weenzee professionals . They have a lot of experience and a strong team to trade cryptocurrencies .
Marcelle7

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:45:09 AM

Hey,

You do know that all cryptocurrencies usually go same direction with Bitcoin (not really, but mostly they do), so wouldn’t it be best for you to divide the $1000 and invest a part of it in something that will also yield you income and then invest the remaining in cryptocurrency, maybe Bitcoin, Stellar and XRP or any coins you decide to choose? Why I said this is in case crypto fails you, you will still have something else to rely on.
ClockworkTrader

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

With this monthly amount I`ll focus on long-term investments.
Especially during the current market, it is perfect opportunity to max out.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 05:18:36 PM

First of all 1000$ per month is a quite lot of money and one should not risk all of it in trading. I would suggest to keep 50% in bitcoin and trade with the remaining 500$ with altcoins.

rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:19:08 PM

First of all 1000$ per month is a quite lot of money and one should not risk all of it in trading. I would suggest to keep 50% in bitcoin and trade with the remaining 500$ with altcoins.
I would also use this strategy but instead of trading prefer just to buy and hodl altcoins with real use products. Also I would consider projects with small total supply.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: