Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 100 coin BUT only on TWO exchanges?!  (Read 961 times)
ccryptopark (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:35:26 AM

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:42:22 AM

there is nothing surprising in this and if you look closely, there are so many projects that are traded on 2-3 exchanges Wink

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:44:01 AM

I don't want to be fooled by any marketing techniques, the same thing happens to ETN (Electroneum) tokens where my friends recommend this coin to buy in large quantities
when Q4 2017, ETH was only registered in cryptopia and ranked 36th in CMC,
and until recently, my ETH assets dropped dramatically from 0.1 to 0.01
MOAC might experience the same fate
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:44:55 AM

Yep that's nothing new.

If that project doesn't focus with putting themselves on different exchange then they are focused with development. I'm familiar with MOAC since I always see that when I check the prices of the market but I don't put any attention to that. Do you have this coin or you plan to buy?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:47:09 AM

This is a normal thing, I know a dozen projects that are traded on two, and some only on one exchange.
darylalban

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:52:25 AM

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??

Yea pretty normal, but MOAC has always been an interesting project for me. Interesting public blockchain with many layers. For devs I think it's pretty interesting that they can pick their consensus models. Looks like they've been around for a while too. Good for them. Gotta pick some up
ccryptopark (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:55:51 AM

Yep that's nothing new.

If that project doesn't focus with putting themselves on different exchange then they are focused with development. I'm familiar with MOAC since I always see that when I check the prices of the market but I don't put any attention to that. Do you have this coin or you plan to buy?

Any other projects you like that are the same?

I heard of MOAC but never really looked into them until a few weeks ago. I plan on picking some MOAC tokens up. Looks pretty promising since they already launched mainnet. Compared to other projects, I think that's already beyond impressive
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:58:28 AM

It is normal and we are completely aware on that. Because as you see, the ranking system of coinmarketcap doesn't rely on how much exchange will it be. It is about the marketcap value that they achieve. So they rank from the highest marketcap value to the lowest.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:02:09 AM

I just found out about MOAC from you and that make me interested in MOAC because only with 2 exchange MOAC can be ranked 96 in coinmarketcap and it is very great, especially if MOAC is on some more exchange such as Binance, Mercatox and Okex, so I'm sure the volume of MOAC will increase again and that will make the price and ranking of MOAC also increase.

team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:24:06 AM

This is not something that needs to be said as something new, but this has happened a lot when there are many projects that are traded in several exchange places. And I think this is still in a reasonable way.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:26:15 AM

That is normal, the rankings on the coinmarketcap represent only the market cap (Marketcap = Circulating Supply x price), which does not make much sense, to me the more important factor is the trading volume of that currency. .

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:29:15 AM

This is a normal project that does not stand out from all other projects. I do not see any advantages over others

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:29:37 AM

Exactly i think its a normal things. and not because they are listed on a lot of exchanger it proof the quality of that coin is high or not. If that coin really has a good product so of course the investor will invest in there.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:32:42 AM

Well it depends on the project itself, if they think that their coins is not worth to be listed on top exchanges then we can't do anything about it.

I'm not familiar with this coins though, but if the project just started then it make sense to be listed on couple exchange first before going full blown on the next couple of months.

But if the coins has been in the market for the last 6 months, then there's something wrong with it. Its either the devs has abandoned if, or not really interested to list in on top exchanges or just maybe for pure pump-and-dump scheme.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:34:09 AM

So, what do want with that coin, trade or invest?. I never know about MOAC because too many new coins comes up with different allocation and exchanges make me stress. After that market condition is not good for any activity ( invest/ trade/ on line payment ) make me must do something to create another way make income. I'll make time to understand with coins rank and stable coin, not sure to invest but good to increase my knowledge.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:48:34 AM

Yep that's nothing new.

Any other projects you like that are the same?

I heard of MOAC but never really looked into them until a few weeks ago. I plan on picking some MOAC tokens up. Looks pretty promising since they already launched mainnet. Compared to other projects, I think that's already beyond impressive
Like I said, I'm only familiar with it but I don't usually put too much time and attention with same projects.

The only tip that I can say to you is put your time of doing more research about it. And don't just buy it because it looks like what you are seeing today but do more research so you will have the peace of mind that you put your money on the right coin where you conducted proper background checking and you know where it is going.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

Didn't heard nothing about it , but if Marketcap of token / coin is 61+ Million USd then you are on TOP100 . Some new tokens/coin comes out with 100+ million USD in marketcap and goes straight to Top100 tokens with just 1 exchange . So its nothing new to me
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:10:08 AM

Didn't heard nothing about it , but if Marketcap of token / coin is 61+ Million USd then you are on TOP100 . Some new tokens/coin comes out with 100+ million USD in marketcap and goes straight to Top100 tokens with just 1 exchange . So its nothing new to me

this is not new coin,,
because this coin was born in 2017
here the announcements thread in this forum my friend
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982900.0

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mktcollier

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:29:10 AM

Actually I had not heard, but this is normal, because there are more than 2000 different cryptocurrencies and even for the people who are in the middle, it is difficult to have heard of all. Today I present a new project with huge potential as is the case of the great cryptocurrency Ultrapoint (UPX), it is private, with fast and irrastreable system, decentralized and with a simple mining, know more in: http://www.ultrapoint.net/
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:31:54 AM

Why so impressed in fact a coin can only have one exchange and had a big volume and a good price provided that it is in a top exchange and development is continuous I even saw one coin on 5 to 6 exchanges but do not have much volume and the price is miserable, so it's all about support and volume.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████