Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 100 coin BUT only on TWO exchanges?!  (Read 963 times)
Mesquito

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 01:02:38 AM

Asking about Top 20 coins, they are available to buy included on bundles on the CoinBundle platform.
And they started the universe of crypto bundles (that CoinBase recently copied). But it is not like a crypto exchange, but FIAT/investment platform, and can also be considered as exchange.

About MOAC, is it a smart contract platform? If yes, in what things it is better than Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Lisk and others?
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 01:06:21 AM

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??

reasonable, because the volume is also small 17k USD daily average,
I just heard about MOA today, it looks like the team and developer are focusing on their project, and usually when the product is released the exchanger will be the next target
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:20:37 PM

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??

reasonable, because the volume is also small 17k USD daily average,
I just heard about MOA today, it looks like the team and developer are focusing on their project, and usually when the product is released the exchanger will be the next target

Yeaup. Looks like they're flying pretty stealth, although they launched their first dapp moodada a couple of weeks ago.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 10:25:44 PM

This is actually normal in the crypto world.
Because of the cost of listing on an exchange, most coins end up on one or two and thats it.
Even if they get listed on more, all fo the trading volume ends up on just one or two anyways.

Also, the days of getting listed on many exchanges or good exchanges being a big thing are over.
In the past, if a coin got on a good exchange, you could expect its value to rise dramatically.
This just isn't the case anymore so you shouldn't use it as a measure of potential.

As far as MOAC goes, I've heard some good things, also some bad.
Like every single DAO project out there it is hard to say because DAO itself is a totally brand new area and speculative.
I would say compare MOAC to other DAO projects like Daostack, wings, or district0x and decide which one is best.

alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:05:39 PM

Because of the cost of listing on an exchange, most coins end up on one or two and thats it.
Even if they get listed on more, all fo the trading volume ends up on just one or two anyways.

Also, the days of getting listed on many exchanges or good exchanges being a big thing are over.
In the past, if a coin got on a good exchange, you could expect its value to rise dramatically.
This just isn't the case anymore so you shouldn't use it as a measure of potential.

Like every single DAO project out there it is hard to say because DAO itself is a totally brand new area and speculative.
I would say compare MOAC to other DAO projects like Daostack, wings, or district0x and decide which one is best.

I think MOAC is more so going up against EOS and NEO and ETH2.0. Pretty solid team that are silicon valley vets and they announced a partnership today: https://medium.com/oathprotocol/oath-protocol-and-moac-team-up-in-strategic-partnership-f38427784a17
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

Asking about Top 20 coins, they are available to buy included on bundles on the CoinBundle platform.
And they started the universe of crypto bundles (that CoinBase recently copied). But it is not like a crypto exchange, but FIAT/investment platform, and can also be considered as exchange.

About MOAC, is it a smart contract platform? If yes, in what things it is better than Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Lisk and others?

They're a public blockchain. What's interesting is that they have many layers of their blockckchain and one layer handles smart contracts. They are primarily focused on p2p commercial dapps. They are planning on scaling to 100,000 TPS. Read more on their site https://www.moac.io/
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

I think MOAC is more so going up against EOS and NEO and ETH2.0. Pretty solid team that are silicon valley vets and they announced a partnership today: https://medium.com/oathprotocol/oath-protocol-and-moac-team-up-in-strategic-partnership-f38427784a17

And to add to that this is what they posted today: https://medium.com/moac/explaining-moacs-ground-breaking-technology-95362b8aa99a
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:55:04 PM

Maybe it's because the exchange listing fees are very expensive or because they want to focus first on developing the platform. Even though they have been listed on many exchanges but there is no guarantee Moac price will grow fast, so in my opinion this is the right decision.
rmilly

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:58:59 PM

Maybe it's because the exchange listing fees are very expensive or because they want to focus first on developing the platform. Even though they have been listed on many exchanges but there is no guarantee Moac price will grow fast, so in my opinion this is the right decision.

Yea getting listed on an exchange is tricky and expensive. Looks like MOAC is working on case studies. They recently launched their first app Moodata. They even had a webinar showing people how easy it is to launch a dapp: https://www.moac.io/newmoodada.html
lobanoval

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

Yea getting listed on an exchange is tricky and expensive. Looks like MOAC is working on case studies. They recently launched their first app Moodata. They even had a webinar showing people how easy it is to launch a dapp: https://www.moac.io/newmoodada.html

Pretty big news: MOAC partners with securities platform. https://www.strictlycrypto.com/rac-announces-collaboration-and-investment-from-moac-foundation/
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:24:13 AM

Where do you see crypto going? before success was dependent on what exchanges you were on. Nowadays not so much. What does this mean?  Huh
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:56:56 AM

there are exchange sites that want to be paid before they list your coins and it is expensive. as long as the exchange they list their coin have less problem occurred it won't affect the price. because there are investors that woun't buy in a problematic exchange sites.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:58:32 AM

I think why coins that is included in the top 100 just utilize only two exchanges is because they have much more control of their coins. They might limit the unnecessary selling or dumping of their coin in the market.
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

I think why coins that is included in the top 100 just utilize only two exchanges is because they have much more control of their coins. They might limit the unnecessary selling or dumping of their coin in the market.

I think so too. All we can hope for is them to get listed on more, but we all know that it's extremely difficult to get listed. MOAC is a solid option though
ccryptopark (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

I think so too. All we can hope for is them to get listed on more, but we all know that it's extremely difficult to get listed. MOAC is a solid option though

Big fan of MOAC. been researching them for quite a bit
rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

so what does everyone think of coinbene? Anyone use them?
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

This coin is no different from others and I think that for example it is not more promising from ethereum.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

Actually I didn't know that coin but there are a lot of coins in market which have some good ideas for next generation of world but i can say that probably a lot of coins of them will be not succesful so if you have really a expectation from it , you should invset on it.

carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

Yes, I also heard about this coin. it seems that she is really quite promising because there is a lot of hype about her now

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

lol...
they're not the first ones to be in the top 100 and officially trading on two exchanges. There are many such coins. Also, if your project is very promising, then you should focus on building more other than listing because that's just a speculation that'll rise your coin and probably ruin you but if you have an outstanding project, the exchanges will list you themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: