Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I still get wealthy through Bitcoin?  (Read 37332 times)
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?

I believe so this is the time to invest take advantage of the bear market and keep those investments for a long time. i am positive that those investments will bring us a wealthier life in the future.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

Definitely yes you can still rich to bitcoin once you invested to the bitcoin right now because price is cheaper but if you want to wait to dump more is okay but time is gold and you need to grab this opportunity and for sure the result is good and satisfy.

I like your opinion, but if I adopt your opinion, this is a big challenge for me if I buy bitcoin when the price drops dramatically because what I'm afraid of is if bitcoin falls even worse than the current price.

as long as bitcoin still exists, I think that opportunity still exists. well, bitcoin is money, so when you can make large amounts of money, you can be rich if measured by material. well, however, it all depends on how you use it so that it can make you rich.
- Your opinion is also very reasonable, as long as bitcoin persists and grows, we can still become rich through bitcoin, but things will not be easy as the stages in the past because the market situation and Bitcoin has changed, it has grown to a certain extent, wanting to develop more is very difficult. And of course, we also can not apply investment strategies, hold and receive huge profits, different times will have different strategies, and this is the stage where every investor or trader needs proper calculations, strategies, skills to make a profit, can not be passive and waiting for the unexpected boom

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

Bitcoin from the onset was not designed to be a get rich quick system but a means of a transaction between 2 persons without an influence of a third party. It was never meant for investment but due to human nature that must find a loophole in a system to subvert the system. This is why we are having the issue of buying and holding bitcoin which some calls investments. Bitcoin price is volatile and never stable so the price will continue to rise and fall.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

Definitely yes you can still rich to bitcoin once you invested to the bitcoin right now because price is cheaper but if you want to wait to dump more is okay but time is gold and you need to grab this opportunity and for sure the result is good and satisfy.

I like your opinion, but if I adopt your opinion, this is a big challenge for me if I buy bitcoin when the price drops dramatically because what I'm afraid of is if bitcoin falls even worse than the current price.

In this fear people have lost million of dollars to earn because whenever their is a drop everyone feels it will drop more and more. Generally after drop btc rises far more better than to what level it has drop. Only this year it has being other way so one who needs to earn will be buying on dips.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Yes of course, you can still become rich through bitcoin as long as you are doing the right things here.
But if you will become negligent obviously there is no chance for you to achieve it. However, like what I said as much as you know the proper procedure here, you will definitely become rich.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:06:40 PM

experience and knowledge that continues to increase is very important in determining trade decisions. If this process goes smoothly then what happens next is very effective in determining consistent profits, and this is the answer to determine whether you can become rich or not as the first safe point.
dmamigo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

experience and knowledge that continues to increase is very important in determining trade decisions. If this process goes smoothly then what happens next is very effective in determining consistent profits, and this is the answer to determine whether you can become rich or not as the first safe point.

Absolutely true, and this falls for not only just one coin/currency, Bitcoin but for all the other coins in the market, having some great features with awesome potential. Just hunt them down and put them in your acquiring list, but it is necessary to be careful as some coins who are performing now might not be performing in future.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:13:44 AM

as long as bitcoin still exists, I think that opportunity still exists. well, bitcoin is money, so when you can make large amounts of money, you can be rich if measured by material. well, however, it all depends on how you use it so that it can make you rich.
Its true. as long as the price of bitcoin is still up and down then you still have the chance to get rich. You can use that change price to your advantage by trading. or you can try other jobs in Bitcoin. there are many opportunities to get rich here.
NissanMark

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:21:49 AM

i think we should do that. but anyway at this time not the good time to invest
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:24:56 AM

I say yes because Bitcoin is now mostly used in every country in the world for both direct spending and investments therefore it will never to become obsolete so as long as it will exist then chances to become wealthy thru Bitcoin and the Altcoins are huge. Its just happen that the bearish is still in effect that is why most of the crypro uses are in difficult right now.
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:47:53 AM

I will say YES, but i think the blockchain will make us wealth, not bitcoin.
Remember linux that put bottom operation software, but in fact, windows and android that make they rich.
IMHO, Blockchain technology will sustainable, but bitcoin i dont know how is it in the future.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:54:36 AM

It is the problem of the newcomers here in the cryptocurrency world. They thought that they will become rich because of the bitcoin. The bitcoin is not created for us to become rich,  it is created for us to have a good financial system.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:01:03 AM

Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?
First of all you need to know that all those people you have mentioned (the early adopters) never had it in mind that they were going to get rich, they just invested in Bitcoin because they liked and wanted to make use of it, not because they want to get rich, but things happened all of a sudden.

This time around you’re not going to sit and be expecting to get rich, and I don’t think you’re ever going to get as rich as those people, you will have to work hard to earn whatever can achieve now, unless Bitcoin will increase to the extent you will make same percentage of profit as they did.
Smart_cat

Activity: 124
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

Hey there, everyone.
What is your strategy while the market is that bad? Do you sell/hodl/trade?

I'm thinking of trying trading competition, like Binance did last year. The coins are cheap and who knows, maybe I'll win sth.
What's your view on this? Do you find trading contests with Lambos and Porsches just a waste of time?
Would be glad to hear you comments.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

You can still get rich through bitcoin, instead of keeping funds into your banks, just buy as the price has been dropping, keep buying as the price drops even further. Hold for two year, you will become rich for sure.

gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

As you can see, the market is starting to turn green and in principle, each new technology needs time for good growth and there are all the prerequisites for digital money to become an excellent payment instrument
therefore now a very big opportunity for all of us can become rich in bitcoin, because if you buy bitcoin to hold it for a long time, of course I am sure you will get a big profit because Bitcoin is experiencing a yearly increase in good prices

Taking into account that the number of the Bitcoins is limited (21 million), it is not difficult to guess that BTC price will be going up, and finally, it will be extremely high. The most patient guys can become rich.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

You can still get rich through bitcoin, instead of keeping funds into your banks, just buy as the price has been dropping, keep buying as the price drops even further. Hold for two year, you will become rich for sure.
Well we can just wait until bitcoin becomes accepted on many more merchants and places widely so we will see the demand increase.
But unfortunately i dont see any good progress abour this so far.
Smart_cat

Activity: 124
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

I found on Coinsuper exchange the Lambo giveaway and I am thinking to participate...Is anybody know about it? It is not a scam? The exchange suggests not only Lambo for trading of the coin (NZE I think) but some premium watches and ETH as a prizes.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

I focus more on how strong my budget for crypto is until market conditions return to increase consistently, prosperity does not only arise from wealth, but happiness in working with all the experiences that continue to grow. at least my belief can still exist for the long term.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

Wealthy is quite impossible until you are now mediocre wealthy, adopt technology for everyday payment usages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: