Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I still get wealthy through Bitcoin?  (Read 37332 times)
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:58:34 AM

The future Bitcoin digital currency will change the monopoly of the currency by the state Government, just as the internet is changing monopoly practices in the telephone industry.

Read more : The future of Bitcoin

Not too late to buy Bitcoins

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 05:34:28 AM

Yes, you can get wealthy with Bitcoin. If you are diligent in investing and patient enough. There a many wealthy people from Bitcoin especially at the 2017 bull run. But I will suggest you are not to enthusiastic about the Bitcoin wealth, while you promote Bitcoin, the wealth will locate you. You can get involved in trading, mining, investing, the games and gambling. Bitcoin has so many more values than just it's monetary value.
I also wish I could get rich from Bitcoin because this is the only coin that has a lot of value in my daily life. In fact, some major countries are starting to use Bitcoin to pay or pay their employees. In addition, blockchain technology is also applied a lot in health, banking, real estate, so I am sure Bitcoin will soon increase in the near future and people have great confidence in the crypto market.

It is possible that the value of Bitcoin is currently very volatile but it will certainly come at a time of price increase because investment demand is on the rise and everyone chooses Bitcoin the best asset to hold.
If you have a strong desire to become rich with the help of bitcoin then you have the ways to make it true too. Start investing in bitcoin and either hold it for a long duration of time before the next big pump happen or day trade with it. The later method will save your dependency on time to get rich. Indeed bitcoin is the future of money and gradually, all the businesses of this world will accept it.

In Bitcoin world, there's no lucky or no saying that all of those who have been here for long will become rich and those who are just starting has less chance to become rich. If we want to earn and become rich, there will be no left behind if we will work how are we going to change our life. As the time is passing by, the opportunity arises is increasing more so it is up to us how are we going to handle it, how we want to be succeed.
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:21:33 AM

Let me give you this little statistics... The whole Cryptocurrency market cap is presently hovering around $240,000,000,000 and bitcoin price is somewhere around $8700, during the peak in 2017, the Cryptocurrency market cap hit an ATH of around $900,000,000,000 and bitcoin hit an amazing $20,000 high.

Experts cannot seem to agree on when the bullish season would commence but one thing they all seem to agree on is that the Cryptocurrency marketcap would eventually be worth trillions of dollars so imagine if Bitcoin hit $20,000 when the marketcap was less than a trillion dollars, imagine the price it would hit when the marketcap is worth trillions, let me just leave you with that.
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:24:25 AM

I think so, experts has been saying that Bitcoin would be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in the future and when we compare the price now with what it was by the ending of 2017 and also compare the amount of attention it was getting in that period with the kind of attention it is getting now worldwide, you would see that Bitcoin is just a keg of gunpowder waiting to explode. I believe you can still get rich with Bitcoin is you buy and hold well.

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:12:10 PM

Yes, you can get wealthy with Bitcoin. If you are diligent in investing and patient enough. There a many wealthy people from Bitcoin especially at the 2017 bull run. But I will suggest you are not to enthusiastic about the Bitcoin wealth, while you promote Bitcoin, the wealth will locate you. You can get involved in trading, mining, investing, the games and gambling. Bitcoin has so many more values than just it's monetary value.
I also wish I could get rich from Bitcoin because this is the only coin that has a lot of value in my daily life. In fact, some major countries are starting to use Bitcoin to pay or pay their employees. In addition, blockchain technology is also applied a lot in health, banking, real estate, so I am sure Bitcoin will soon increase in the near future and people have great confidence in the crypto market.

It is possible that the value of Bitcoin is currently very volatile but it will certainly come at a time of price increase because investment demand is on the rise and everyone chooses Bitcoin the best asset to hold.
If you have a strong desire to become rich with the help of bitcoin then you have the ways to make it true too. Start investing in bitcoin and either hold it for a long duration of time before the next big pump happen or day trade with it. The later method will save your dependency on time to get rich. Indeed bitcoin is the future of money and gradually, all the businesses of this world will accept it.
Not gradually but already there are famous companies getting involved in bitcoin. Lately coke has been found in association with bitcoin. Well in order to earn huge money with bitcoin, it is a common practice to keep in wallets during dumps and take it out when the market is showing bull run since the coin is too expensive to lose in day trading. Day trading with bitcoin is risky and you will not make huge money with it.

ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:55:37 AM

I think so, experts has been saying that Bitcoin would be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in the future and when we compare the price now with what it was by the ending of 2017 and also compare the amount of attention it was getting in that period with the kind of attention it is getting now worldwide, you would see that Bitcoin is just a keg of gunpowder waiting to explode. I believe you can still get rich with Bitcoin is you buy and hold well.
Anyone has the right to predict the value of Bitcoin but it will certainly be very unlikely because the bear market is still overwhelming. I think we should only predict Bitcoin price from $10,000 to $20,000 because this is a price that is very close to everyone and Bitcoin needs to have great stability in the near future. Now a lot of investors are holding this coin and hope to be able to make a bigger profit because I am very optimistic about the future of the crypto market.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:35:17 AM

Anyone has the right to predict the value of Bitcoin but it will certainly be very unlikely because the bear market is still overwhelming. I think we should only predict Bitcoin price from $10,000 to $20,000 because this is a price that is very close to everyone and Bitcoin needs to have great stability in the near future. Now a lot of investors are holding this coin and hope to be able to make a bigger profit because I am very optimistic about the future of the crypto market.

Future of Bitcoin seems to be bright because people have already hold and grabbed the Bitcoin at this downturn and this will surely help them to get their desired target. Still, there is plenty of time to reach the $20k mark because now the market situation is completely fluctuation and nobody doesn't have any guess when the price of Bitcoin will start increasing.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:45:38 AM

There are still many opportunities to become a millionaire just like the one who was rich from the results of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is low again since the beginning of the year until today, so it is an opportunity for you to get big profits from bitcoin because bitcoin has proven to be the only digital asset for the future. for those who want to join dibitcoin before it's too late in the future you will definitely find the right time to get rich with bitcoin I'm sure that happens

Well unless you have around hundreds of thousands to invest, I doubt that you'll become one anytime soon. There's a change if you have the means to meet that chance. It's definitely different from a few years ago. We probably won't have that much 50 to 100x pumps anymore. If you can manage to become a good trader with a hefty capital, then you may be able to hit that target. For regular people like us, that chance is considerably lower.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 05:54:18 AM

4 years ago I thought the same thing, and maybe many people think about it again in the next 10 years. This is not a matter of price but the latest developments that are never separated from the world view of technology, even the government is always preparing a lot of things to finally think hard to position fiat and bitcoin. We are lucky that bitcoin is back to doing a long retracement at current prices, there is no other word besides "buy now"
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:44:13 AM

4 years ago I thought the same thing, and maybe many people think about it again in the next 10 years. This is not a matter of price but the latest developments that are never separated from the world view of technology, even the government is always preparing a lot of things to finally think hard to position fiat and bitcoin. We are lucky that bitcoin is back to doing a long retracement at current prices, there is no other word besides "buy now"

It depends, the market is really unpredictable, but for now maybe buying now and holding it for a decade might make you wealth just like those who hold and bought Bitcoin way back 5-10 years ago. For now holding Bitcoin is so unpredictable, there is no guarantee at all, there's a lot of experts that are contradicting their analysis, so we don't know what path Bitcoin really will be in the coming months, for now, all are waiting for good news and for the upcoming halving.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:00:02 PM

Whenever bitcoin reaches a very high price there are always doubts about the possibility of bitcoin to grow even further, but bitcoin has shown that no matter how high it goes it can always go higher, when bitcoin reached 1000 dollars for each coin many thought bitcoin will never grow again and yet it grew to almost reach 20,000 dollars, and even if right now that price seems unreachable I'm sure that bitcoin will surpass it during the next decade.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:41:46 AM

It depends, the market is really unpredictable, but for now maybe buying now and holding it for a decade might make you wealth just like those who hold and bought Bitcoin way back 5-10 years ago. For now holding Bitcoin is so unpredictable, there is no guarantee at all, there's a lot of experts that are contradicting their analysis, so we don't know what path Bitcoin really will be in the coming months, for now, all are waiting for good news and for the upcoming halving.
As I know, a lot of predictions are related to Bitcoin value over the past year but most are inaccurate and there is no clear analysis for everyone. I think it will be difficult for Bitcoin to rise again in the future because the coin is currently heavily manipulated by the whales and the appearance of margin trading has prevented coin development.

I don't know what will happen in the future, but Bitcoin is no longer a worth the coin because every volatility of this coin will only make investors more disappointed.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:43:39 AM

Crypto currency is so volatile in which we can't predict its value. Even traders and users become more frustrating nowadays due to the market is so bearish but there is still hope to become wealthy on the bitcoin though it takes time to learn. If you have enough patience to wait and learn, you can earn but not as much profit to have a wealthy living. Its better to have a profit even how small profit to you have, because someday it definitely a good profit as it's relying on the value of bitcoin that may suddenly increase in the future.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:23:17 AM

Crypto currency is so volatile in which we can't predict its value. Even traders and users become more frustrating nowadays due to the market is so bearish but there is still hope to become wealthy on the bitcoin though it takes time to learn. If you have enough patience to wait and learn, you can earn but not as much profit to have a wealthy living. Its better to have a profit even how small profit to you have, because someday it definitely a good profit as it's relying on the value of bitcoin that may suddenly increase in the future.

For long term then I would say yes but if you don’t like to wait for a long time so that your money would double, triple or whatever then you can go try trading. What you’ll gonna do is taking advantage of the fact that cryptocurrencies’ volatility but of corse you shouldn’t dive straight into it without prior knowledge since the hope of earning so much could also mean it would lose you as much money. So better do some proper research for and make sure you understand how it works. Start with a little bit of capital just to familiarize yourself rather than going on with the articles, books or videos you have watched.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:49:32 PM

You still have a chance to be a millionaire through Bitcoin... If you have the guts to invest a big amount of money in cryptocurrency however even if you invest a big amount of money you can't still be a millionaire if you don't have enough or proper knowledge about the market or trading.

You can gain profit from the volatile market take the guts on buying on the bearish market and earn a lot in bullish market however the risk of investing to a volatile industry is high so you should know the considerations you might get in investing to cryptocurrency industry.

Well you will also have chance even if you have invested a small amount of money but it will surely requires you a lots of effort to achieve it but whether small or big everything will depends on you, on you skills and knowledge, on how you analyze the market, the charts, that will dictate whether you will earn or not in bitcoin. After you have exert lots of efforts and money on bitcoin i think you can achieve what you want to achieve to call yourself a wealthy man.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:27:20 PM

You still have a chance to be a millionaire through Bitcoin... If you have the guts to invest a big amount of money in cryptocurrency however even if you invest a big amount of money you can't still be a millionaire if you don't have enough or proper knowledge about the market or trading.

You can gain profit from the volatile market take the guts on buying on the bearish market and earn a lot in bullish market however the risk of investing to a volatile industry is high so you should know the considerations you might get in investing to cryptocurrency industry.

Well you will also have chance even if you have invested a small amount of money but it will surely requires you a lots of effort to achieve it but whether small or big everything will depends on you, on you skills and knowledge, on how you analyze the market, the charts, that will dictate whether you will earn or not in bitcoin. After you have exert lots of efforts and money on bitcoin i think you can achieve what you want to achieve to call yourself a wealthy man.
In my opinion, the only thing that is required to get benefit from bitcoin is taking the decision to invest in it. The early investors never imagined bitcoin to touch high marks of 20k dollars but this happened. They took the chance when no one was even willing to pay bit of attention to bitcoin and then, they just hold it out of trust. Invest some money in bitcoin, trade in it or hold but never sell it out of fear.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:29:44 PM

For anyone who asks this question, it's still very early on in this experiment. We're currently a little over 10 years in. Imagine what the price of Bitcoin and other alts, some we've not even heard of yet, will be in another 10 years from now. The best time to invest in crypto is now. If you hold long term, you'll end up doing very well. No matter what price you buy in. However, I still recommend not buying it at all time highs.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:00:17 PM

For anyone who asks this question, it's still very early on in this experiment. We're currently a little over 10 years in. Imagine what the price of Bitcoin and other alts, some we've not even heard of yet, will be in another 10 years from now. The best time to invest in crypto is now. If you hold long term, you'll end up doing very well. No matter what price you buy in. However, I still recommend not buying it at all time highs.
Most investors have a very short memory, they are only thinking about the recent profits bitcoin gave and the possible profits it could give during the next months, but for those that can see farther than that and understand that bitcoin is a technology that will change the world the potential is enormous, I am sure that in the future even a small amount of coins could be enough to make your life very comfortable and all of those that knew of the existence of bitcoin but decided not to invest in it will probably regret it.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:53:18 AM

Of course, you are right, but if the price of Bitcoin is not increasing how can altcoins will start increasing. Bitcoin is always profitable if you manage to hold them for the long term. Even though many predictors are saying useless, but the actual scenario is bitcoin should increase its price otherwise, most of the cryptocurrencies will become null value.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 09:43:28 AM

I think crypto market is very easy to manipulate and the big volatility is controlled by the whales so during this time any trade is very risky. I could not predict what would happen next and was always in a state of anxiety when trading so investors often suffered huge losses. Now, if you don't have specific investment strategy, it will be very difficult to survive this year because the bear market is still overwhelming the entire market.
Now, most trusted choice is to hold Bitcoin for 3 to 5 years and you will earn huge profits from your investment.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: