Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I still get wealthy through Bitcoin?  (Read 37332 times)
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

Definitely yes you can still rich to bitcoin once you invested to the bitcoin right now because price is cheaper but if you want to wait to dump more is okay but time is gold and you need to grab this opportunity and for sure the result is good and satisfy.

I like your opinion, but if I adopt your opinion, this is a big challenge for me if I buy bitcoin when the price drops dramatically because what I'm afraid of is if bitcoin falls even worse than the current price.

as long as bitcoin still exists, I think that opportunity still exists. well, bitcoin is money, so when you can make large amounts of money, you can be rich if measured by material. well, however, it all depends on how you use it so that it can make you rich.

Bitcoin is not simply the money. It is an asset. Therefore, each time you invest in this cryptocurrency, you have many chances to earn on it. If the market runs up very fast, you will make much money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6366

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:28:27 PM

Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?

YES you can. get as many BTCs as you can for as cheap as you can , wait until 2025-2027, there is a good chance you can sell each for 100k each.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:14:22 AM

I can't guarantee you anything, but there is a good chance that after the next block reward halving (due in 2020), there will be a major boost in the exchange rates. So if you want to get wealthy, take the risk and hold on to your coins until then.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

I can't guarantee you anything, but there is a good chance that after the next block reward halving (due in 2020), there will be a major boost in the exchange rates. So if you want to get wealthy, take the risk and hold on to your coins until then.
Yeah, future is with bitcoin and with blockchain. Crytocurrency may be is moving slowly to be that known and used worldwide but there are sayings that it is well-known already deeply in the Internet. Many are accumulating bitcoin as much as they can and while they can at low prices because when bitcoin rises, profit are very abundant. I want to be wealthy but I am still not finding my luck using this crypto because of certain factors plus the lack of funds for investment. I strongly recommend that if you have that extra cash, might as well consider investing.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:14:08 AM

Definitely yes you can still rich to bitcoin once you invested to the bitcoin right now because price is cheaper but if you want to wait to dump more is okay but time is gold and you need to grab this opportunity and for sure the result is good and satisfy.

I like your opinion, but if I adopt your opinion, this is a big challenge for me if I buy bitcoin when the price drops dramatically because what I'm afraid of is if bitcoin falls even worse than the current price.

You have made a great discovery about yourself, you know what you can do and what you cannot, many people thought that they could buy bitcoin and deal with its volatility only to find out too late that was not the case, at least you know that you are not willing to buy bitcoin for a cheap price because you know you will not be able to hold your coins if the price goes down.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:27:32 AM

it is one of the great opportunities to gain wealth from bitcoin, but not necessarily this method works, because anything can happen in
the bitcoin market right? so take the risk, you will never get rich if you don't dare to take risks..
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

Bitcoin and the blockchain have been presented as the future for a decade now, and it turned many of those who found out about it early into millionaires.  Some rank these two as the greatest inventions of this century: cryptocurrencies, of which Bitcoin is only one, and blockchain, the record-keeping technology that underpins it. Is the prediction of bitcoin's strong future coming true within the next few years? Is it too late to have a chance in getting wealthy through Bitcoin?
Mostly, people join and invest their money on bitcoin is to get wealthy. I don't think you're too late and of course you have lots of chances to get many profits and be wealthy. Be positive can also help bitcoin to be stable, it affects bitcoin to have bright future for everyone. You won't lose if you keep holding and patient. Just enjoy every UP and DOWN of bitcoin.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:07:03 PM

One thing is sure that you will make money if you invest now or stay invested in bitcoin and can hold it till you have the bull run. It is the good investment option when you get the returns like last year or before that. Do stay invested and do not sell in panic mode just in case even if market slightly falls and your investment should be long term from now.

baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

Bicoin is good for long term investment. I am not sure if it can still make you a millionaire. I think it is possible the price will increase 10X in few years, it is unlikely will increase 100X, if you want to become millionaire, then you might need to invest a lot of money at current price. 
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

of course if you are now buying a lot of bitcoin or who still have bitcoin to hold you can definitely be rich in bitcoin. because bitcoin will soar again in the not too distant future. be patient you are waiting for the right time to sell
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

of course if you are now buying a lot of bitcoin or who still have bitcoin to hold you can definitely be rich in bitcoin. because bitcoin will soar again in the not too distant future. be patient you are waiting for the right time to sell

If there is a guarantee that the price will soar again soon, then I would risk all of my money into bitcoin. Indeed the chance for the price to go up again is exist but don't forget that the chance for the price to keep moving down is exist too. Even though I have a feeling that the price can soar again, but I will risk only the money that I can afford to lose because there is no guarantee that I will get profit from my action today.

hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

cryptocurrency especially bitcoin has scored new billionaires when they invest there, crypto continues to grow and provides many benefits and if you are interested in investing this is the right time when crypto prices are declining and you can buy here, then prices go up and you get a lot of profit

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
massbuldog

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

Exactly there is no guarantee in this. You can only speculate and can play the probability game of winning and escaping the loss. In addition, you have to have the passion for it and only then you would become rich in crypto.
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

Well, it's more likely than if you bought 1 year ago...
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:14:22 AM

Exactly there is no guarantee in this. You can only speculate and can play the probability game of winning and escaping the loss. In addition, you have to have the passion for it and only then you would become rich in crypto.

Every investments comes with a risk including bitcoin. The problem is that we came in when the price is really making a good run reaching all time high. If my memory serves me right, a lot of thread saying they wanted to quit their job and better be focusing on crypto trading. I guess they're now regretting their decisions because the market worsen and theirs no more bull run. So to be wealthy here, takes knowledge of the market and when to exit on time to take your profits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:29:26 AM

I read this very often. well, we don't need to think like that to make profit from bitcoin. well, even using it now I think we can still be rich, it's just that we must have a good strategy in this matter.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:53:16 AM

I read this very often. well, we don't need to think like that to make profit from bitcoin. well, even using it now I think we can still be rich, it's just that we must have a good strategy in this matter.
That's our purpose why we are investing in this high risk type of investment.
Bitcoin has already give wealth to people that trusted it during the early stage and I think if we believe this will continue to grow, it could make us wealthy.
The word "HODL" is meant to make us wealthy, if we do that, we might have a chance.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:09:26 AM

Bitcoin is not the answer if you want to get wealthy because bitcoin simply does not increase or pump all the time but you can invest on it and make it as a bank to store money while you do also earn a profit on some other times or as soon as the value rises  .

The only way to get rich is to invest on more stable business but you cant just achieve it overnight . it takes a lot of effort , hardwork and time to become succesful and wealthy in life .
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:06:23 AM

The limit at which bitcoin can made individual wealthy is a wider scope. For those who are eager to make wealth, this bear market is an opportunity for them to do so without hesitation before the market or the bear market recover. I have purchase a full hand of potential coins for the next bull run because i want to make wealth in the next phase of bull run.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

Of course you can be rich with Bitcoin and still have the right time to buy Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's price is very low and now it is possible to earn a lot of profits in the future. So, I do not think you'll miss this golden opportunity.

The Bitcoin technology makes sense to the people who are in den of geeks. Sometimes people getting richer as long as they are rich. The price of Bitcoin doesn't make any sense of the poor people because they weren't introduced to this system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: