Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:06:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise again in 2019  (Read 2734 times)
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

If indeed this is certainly good news, even though it is difficult to guess, we will see for the future whether this is true because anything related to cryptocurrency is indeed full of surprises
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

bitcoin will rise again in 2019.

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??
That is what everyone hope to see bitcoin rising again. and i think that doesn't just applied on bitcoin, but also for any other coins as well.
Cause everyone also keeping another coin in their wallet.

arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

I think that its growth is a matter of time, I am beyond any doubt sure that it will happen, but it seems to me that it will not be at the beginning of 2019, but rather in the middle, perhaps at the beginning of the year we will be able to see a decline again.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

I think no one can be certain that bitcoin is going up again in 2019. up to now, there is not even a sign of will it and too quick in predicting certainly will not give good results. just look at the current state of affairs to analyze what's to be seen. some of the fundamental aspects that there will be more able to determine the result of playing too much on predictions.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:52:58 AM

Although I like Bitcoin very much, I would like to know why you said that Bitcoin can rise again in 2019. What is the reason?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

We all very often give some predictions. Sometimes these predictions are correct, sometimes not. But any investor should have his own point of view and his own personal strategy which should imply a waiting period during which his assets will grow. Now it is such a period - we all just need to wait.

Well said mate, predictions lookalike luck in my point of view. Because there are lot of trading experts in this forum and no one can say a similar value of the coin. Very hard to see the market is still red and I am hoping it will recover slowly, a lesson is learnt for sure that anything can happen in trading. Lets wait and have faith in this technology for a change.

Am I spamming? Report me!
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:11:58 AM

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??
There is nothing to think here, this is the crypto space, and one thing I have always known is never to assume what the future is going to bring, but just have one common mindset, which is the fact that based on the present moment, the long term seems bright and that is all that matters.

A lot of us always end up getting worked up unnecessarily when we place our mind to a certain time in the future, and then when things end up not working as planned or as hoped, we start whining and complaining. You will find it hard to focus on the future, if what you want to do is to have some high hopes and then whine when things don't work out. One of the reasons why a lot of people panic and end up capitulating.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

I think in the latter part of 2019 we might see some growth, both in the Bitcoin price and the price of altcoins as well. I do not see a rise in 2018 and as the silly season approaches, whales will be taking out a lot of their funds to fund their parties and gifts for the religious activities and their families that lay ahead. Also in January we have Chinese new year, so the Asian whales will be pulling out a lot too, so think late spring 2019 before any decent up trend starting.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

Judging by the projections, the growth is possible in the course of the next years and of course I want to believe in it since this year there was nothing positive.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

I think for the further growth of BTC, its adoption at the legislative level by leading countries and its further regulation is necessary. This allows Crypto tokens to be used in the real world.

childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:51:32 AM

What do you think??
There is nothing to think here, this is the crypto space, and one thing I have always known is never to assume what the future is going to bring, but just have one common mindset, which is the fact that based on the present moment, the long term seems bright and that is all that matters.

A lot of us always end up getting worked up unnecessarily when we place our mind to a certain time in the future, and then when things end up not working as planned or as hoped, we start whining and complaining. You will find it hard to focus on the future, if what you want to do is to have some high hopes and then whine when things don't work out. One of the reasons why a lot of people panic and end up capitulating.

This year the Bitcoin development so also experienced increases. It is capable of making a nice first step for Bitcoin rise up and become the flagship coin so profitable in the future. so using Bitcoin is currently with the support it will be very profitable going forward.

waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:53:16 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin will increase it price but when it will happen - it is a question. Let's see how the end of this year will finish.

Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

I agree with you, I think that Bitcoin will start growing at the end of 2018 and continue at the beginning of 2019!
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:31:04 AM

There is a possibility we will have a little rally this year but another all time high is not feasible, 2019 is the year more likely to witness another bull run, let's wait and enjoy it.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

Hopefully our dreams will come true ,and I'm fully confident that from 2019 upward cryptocurrency will break a newer record and will have get more advanced in some areas ,like lack of trust that still plaguing cryptocurrency presently ,like fixing scammers and bad ICOs , we will see new skyrocket we've never seen before
Servantes

Activity: 378

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

I do think, this bearmarket will not last for more than 2 years, and so we will see some gains in 2019, possibly not even small rising, but some massive bull run.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
inwas797

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

We can assume that bitcoin will increase in 2019,bitcoin plays a very important role in cryptomeria and for growth you need a very powerful driving factors and while we igh not observed.
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

I agree with you, I think that Bitcoin will start growing at the end of 2018 and continue at the beginning of 2019!
This is only one of the possible scenarios in this situation. I also heard that there is a conspiracy in the market to contain the price of Bitcoin and that it will not grow in the coming years.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
AlutBitcoin

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

Hopefully it will rise again, and we know that there is big possibility that it will be more expensive in the next few years. Bitcoin is the most popular and promising cryptocurrency in the world, and I believe it had a big role in the future.
Sure, that is one thing we are all always hoping for anyway, but that does not change the fact that this is something we obviously just have to admit that we cannot know except to just try as much as possible to keep putting in mind that one way or the other, the future is going to come out with something pretty good. It could bring it next year, the upper one or in a decade's time, what is important is the fact that we are concentrating on the future, and even if you want to take advantage of any possible fluctuations, just make sure you have learned first.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:02:17 AM

There is no guarantee that  bitcoin will rise in 2019, but the whole 2018 has been bearish which lead me to believe that 2019 will be a bit different and we might see serious price action as people spot opportunities with bitcoin!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: