Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:50:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise again in 2019  (Read 2733 times)
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

Maybe it will or maybe it won't. The market has received its fair share of exposure, there is no strong enough reason to push Bitcoin price beyond the 6-kish mark... afterall,  Bitcoin is just a payment coin and nothing else
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:23:05 AM

bitcoin will rise again in 2019.

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??

I do not know whether Bitcoin will rise as you say or even down but i hope Bitcoin will rise because now we can see Bitcoin began to grow even though it was only a little and I hope this growth will continues, so as you say that in 2019 Bitcoin will rise again can really happen.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

It is quite possible that even earlier, in my opinion bitcoin will return to growth later this year!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

i think bitcoin will return to $9000 to $10000 during this christmas season. the price change of bitcoin is cyclical . it will rise sharply at the end of each year . we have already experienced a long bear market . it should be coming to an end.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

Don't be so sure that what is in before will be repeated again for next year. existing conditions now and some time in the future are not the same. Crypto and included a bitcoin cannot be predicted as easy as that. previous year is quite large indeed increased but it's there because of the many other factors that affect it. for next year I guess don't be too quick to decide.
But the reality is that many predictions are swirling by the end of 2018, if everyone expects the penny to rise at that point, the cows will dare to run again at that time, everyone is waiting. By then to sell the coin, at that time who would be the buyer, I do not expect later this year, I only expect in 2019.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

In my opinion, in the next year, the price rise of bitcoin will not be so noticeable, but the market will get more positive feelings for sure. I believe the next big pump will have place only in year 2020.

1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

Cant give any thoughts about it but Im still hoping for a good market before the end of the year I hope what happens last year will repeat itself this 2018.

This is all we want so lets help the community, share to others at least we help even a little.

Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

bitcoin will rise again in 2019.
Only time will tell if it will duplicate it's all time high or surpass it. But the way things are going i am hoping for the best though. We are still in the bullrun anyway, just try to look at the value of btc from year 2015 up to now and you would be surprised that it is on the upward trend.

kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

I do not think that bitcoin can grow more than $ 10,000
moreover, I think that it will no longer show good growth, now there are more promising crypto.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

I think bitcoin will definitely rise in 2019. We may not be going to the moon, but we'll definitely get past the $10,000 mark. IMHO
not everyone will go to the moon. the market is so arranged that passengers have to drop off 5 minutes before the start and then fly.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

I think yes.  In fact, I also want to believe in it, that in the beginning of 2019, Bitcoin will finally start growing!
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

It will rise, just spread the good vibe and lessen the negative vibes and don't spread rumors that will give newbies and other people that lacks knowledge about this world a not so good news. These past months, the market price seems pretty much stable compared to the past years. This is a good news for us, nobody knows that this coming 2019 is the "boom" year for us.

Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:18:30 AM

I also think that since the beginning of 2019, Bitcoin will start growing again and this time it will already grow to $ 100k per coin

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Uguande

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

I think bitcoin will definitely rise in 2019. We may not be going to the moon, but we'll definitely get past the $10,000 mark. IMHO
I think it will be very good to reach this mark. Maybe, it can happen right after New Year
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

I have suspicions that he will grow again in 2019. It seems to me that the correction will take a lot longer

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

The market is still unstable, just like today market continues to red again, it is difficult for the market and BTC to increase this year or 2019. It takes more time for BTC to achieved 10000$

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:31:23 AM

The growth of interest in Bitcoin will begin when he begins to grow. At a certain price, most investors will pull up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
lapyshka

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

I hope he rises again. There is a high probability that in the next few years it will be more expensive. But when? Nobody knows. I hope so.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Personally I'm not sure about that, I've heard a lot of thougts about it and some of them was scariest, I think bitcoin will stay near 6000-6500 $ till the end of the year and afterthat probably we'll see a small bump.
I Choo?

Activity: 177