Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:08:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are airdrops still worth getting into?  (Read 1175 times)
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:41:06 AM

yes it is not really worth joining in airdrops most of them are scammy, but if really pays only small amount they give you, it's rarely to get high amount in airdrop.
There are some of the record that paid good amount with airdrops like hydro.
But I don't think that there will be another airdrop that will be worth like that.
Yes, most of them now are scammy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:00:42 AM

You're right but not all though, there are still these worthy airdrops coming. You just gotta need to analyze their project's whitepaper and team if ever they are legitimate so you wont later participate if you find them scam.Its somehow requires a little time and effort though analyzing them but still worth it.Good luck!

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:16:23 AM

I used to sign up for airdrops until I realised most of them are just scammy/ really not worth anything.

I want to know your thoughts about them. Are they still something interesting to get into? If so, what do you think is interesting?
I do not think the Airdrop program is now good. There are currently a lot of bad programs going on and it is scams. I participated in a group of over 500 telegrams working on airdrop programs. In the last 3 months, they did not have any income from Airdrop and 80% of their programs were fraudulent. So I think you should not spend too much time on it.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:23:42 AM

I used to sign up for airdrops until I realised most of them are just scammy/ really not worth anything.

I want to know your thoughts about them. Are they still something interesting to get into? If so, what do you think is interesting?
I do not think the Airdrop program is now good. There are currently a lot of bad programs going on and it is scams. I participated in a group of over 500 telegrams working on airdrop programs. In the last 3 months, they did not have any income from Airdrop and 80% of their programs were fraudulent. So I think you should not spend too much time on it.
You just need to assess any bounty/airdrop programs and check the usability of each projects, can't blame you since you are saying the truth, most of the projects are no longer profitable and not worthy to spend time but in some cases people who knows how to analyze are able to find good projects and able to earn coming from this airdrops some also have good value after some time inside the exchangers.
ismaiskiters

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

i really dont have time anymore with airdrops nowadays because a lot of them were just scam and failed.
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

I follow airdrop and there are indeed a number of junk coins, if you want to participate in good airdrop it would be nice if there was a bounty that was usually worth following

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

Well yes, I think you are right. Most of the airdrops nowadays are just worthless and just turns into scam. I used to register on a few airdrops before, just to try my luck and maybe to receive something. Still, you can choose whether to sign on the airdrop or not.
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

every project bounty is now accompanied by an airdrop program. You can take the opportunity to get it for free. but don't expect that you will get good results. even for now almost the overall average altcoin price has dropped
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:30:58 AM

Well yes, I think you are right. Most of the airdrops nowadays are just worthless and just turns into scam. I used to register on a few airdrops before, just to try my luck and maybe to receive something. Still, you can choose whether to sign on the airdrop or not.
There are just some airdrops that are not worth registering, we should know first whether the company really runs some airdrop since some just used it to get some info, been registering before in airdrops and received nothing at all.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

There are just some airdrops that are not worth registering, we should know first whether the company really runs some airdrop since some just used it to get some info, been registering before in airdrops and received nothing at all.

if registration takes only a few minutes, then definitely it is worth it in order not to lose the chance.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

Nope. The situation is different in the past though. A few years ago, there were some airdrops that ended up worth thousands of dollar. I've had one myself too and that was amazing. But now almost every airdrop is total crap that doesn't worth anything. Complete waste of time. Forget airdrops, even paid ICOs are also the same. Most of them are crap too.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:35:39 PM

Good thing you've realized that thing, there are decent ones but they are just worth a little penny and most of them are pretty demanding in terms of their task to participants, in the past they are profitable and it is not comparable to the present one where you can get scam coins, useless and little penny because there are tons of participants deducted from their stakes and pools, airdrops are not enough or on the other way around they are waste of time.

Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

Airdrops are a waste of time and effort. You don't want to sign up for an airdrop worth a paltry $5 or less sometimes, except of course you're signing up with multiple accounts like the cheats do, then there's not much worth in airdrops if you're joining with a single account. I've given up on airdrops a long time ago. Will rather focus on bounties and other streams of income.
Doovla

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:37:55 PM

Yes, i think its true what you are saying not in fullest. I think many time you fill the forms it is most likely that or developer forgot, scam is project or it is finally with is really good that they manage to get you throught their system.
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 713

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

Airdrops never gave you much money anyway and I have always considered them to be a waste of time, but now there are many airdrops that are asking from you your personal information so those airdrops are beyond useless, never give your information to a stranger over the Internet for coins that at best are going to be worth a few dollars, there are many people that have done that and they're probably going to regret it in the future because their information is a lot more valuable than just a few dollars.

So if you depended on airdrops so you could make some money in this market I recommend you that you find some other way to make money because the conditions in the market are not going to improve soon.
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

Airdrops are not at all worthful now a days as they pay very less amounts as per ICO price around 5$ to max 50$. But when the token list on exchange the values becomes 1$ and sometimes projects don't even distributed token or turned out to be scam. It's better to take part in bounty campaign and here too you have to choose projects Wisely as chances of scam are high here too.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

For me i did not join to any aidrops even it's free because most of them are scam but not all I still believe they have some airdrop that is good to invest and you will get a good reward you need to find it what is that aidrop and start joining.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:48:53 PM

I haven't participated in airdrops for a long time. For me it was not very profitable. Fans of freebies became more and airdrops have long ceased to bring such income, which was before.

Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:56:49 PM

Well, maybe there are still airdrops where you can earn. But there will be a lot of participants and therefore you need to have your audience, which was as much as possible referrals. Otherwise to participate in airdrops does not make sense.

extremegym

Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:11:30 AM

I haven't participated in airdrops for a long time. For me it was not very profitable. Fans of freebies became more and airdrops have long ceased to bring such income, which was before.

regarding my experience – near 10% was real successful. but it's necessary to make kinda of quick due diligence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: