Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are airdrops still worth getting into?  (Read 1170 times)
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:06:36 PM

Yes, I really think that airdrop is still worth getting into until now provided that the token or coin that you will be getting in that airdrop will have a market value either high or low market value is still a big win because airdrops are free and it can be converted into real money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

if projects distribute tokens then why not take advantage of this. we do not buy tokens for money but simply take the donated

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

Judging by my experience airdrops now are not worth it although they still remain a great opportunity for a project to build and enlarge a community and tell the world about the project.
But you should be attentive while signing forms not to expose your private data.
Airdrops are good from already established projects it is a good sign!
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

that's right, nowadays most airdrop ends with a scam and it's hard to find airdrop which gives real results, rather than following airdrop it's better to join a project bounty because there are many choices.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

Hm I looking airdrop just for fun only, yeah I just need to doing simple task then waiting for distribution time. If I didn't get its no problem. I know that airdrop for introducing their project and growing up their community. So don't just think about price after you got the token. 

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
mirceahint

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

I also looking for some airdrop, is there something that worth from your experience ?
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:37:25 PM

Not now. Airdrops aren't worth to participate on dumping market.
None of them is profitable and you just don't receive payout for your efforts.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

airdop is still worth entering but we have to be in the airdrop position which is really potential, because there are so many airdrops that might not be able to develop properly and that only cause losses to participants. so airdrop is worth entering.

kominfo.id

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

when airdrop is not too able to provide benefits you should be able to avoid airdrop because it will not provide results that are worth the work you do.
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

I don't think airdrops are worth to join anymore. At the moment, I think you guys only can earn about few dollars from each airdrop if you guys are lucky at the moment but seem like it's just enough to pay transaction and trading fee. LOL. I think it's better that you guys should forget airdrop now Smiley.
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

Yes, absolutely. According to my experience the biggest pump with coins that were like a basis for the snapshot was prior the deadline. Expecting the here now from Aeron. They are conducting a very generous airdrop. Please take a look https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:11:14 PM

that's right, nowadays most airdrop ends with a scam and it's hard to find airdrop which gives real results, rather than following airdrop it's better to join a project bounty because there are many choices.
I see the all set of peoples in this forum. So most of the bounty hunters only participate in Airdrops joining. Because they don't know anything in Airdrops but just join blindly and move to some other airdrops in crypto. I am also not recommend in Airdrop participation but this will be useful some emergency situation.
karlos_545

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

Yes, absolutely. According to my experience the biggest pump with coins that were like a basis for the snapshot was prior the deadline. Expecting the here now from Aeron. They are conducting a very generous airdrop. Please take a look https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Agree with the person above. Just a few days left till the end of the giveaway so it is high time to pick up some tokens if someone considers such purchase
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

I used to sign up for airdrops until I realised most of them are just scammy/ really not worth anything.

I want to know your thoughts about them. Are they still something interesting to get into? If so, what do you think is interesting?

The airdrop thing is totally over. If it's not a scam, it's already sending too few pieces. it's not getting any.

There's been a lot of good money for a while. But that was the past. The bounty rewards are almost over. Don't waste any time with airdrop.
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

Agree with the person above. Just a few days left till the end of the giveaway so it is high time to pick up some tokens if someone considers such purchase
It is not ordinary airdrop or giveaway. It is like a way how Aeron team says thx to its community and celebrating this way a 1 year aniversary of the project. So dont miss that.
karlos_545

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

It is not ordinary airdrop or giveaway. It is like a way how Aeron team says thx to its community and celebrating this way a 1 year aniversary of the project. So dont miss that.
No way mate. Just for single twitter rigisration I can make some hunderds of bucks. Who would miss that. Thx for article however I think it would be better just to put a link for a registration
PS here we go https://gleam.io/x1Cei/aeron-1250000-cryptobonusmiles-giveaway
selskoidima

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

No way mate. Just for single twitter rigisration I can make some hunderds of bucks. Who would miss that. Thx for article however I think it would be better just to put a link for a registration
I was tracking a lot of airdrops/giveaway contests but this one is one of the most generous one indeed. Will take part. Thank you for the link
all_inman

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:29:47 PM

I was tracking a lot of airdrops/giveaway contests but this one is one of the most generous one indeed. Will take part. Thank you for the link
Aeron as a project is very solid and promising and the current giveaway to the community just proves that one more time. Thats it
selskoidima

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

Aeron as a project is very solid and promising and the current giveaway to the community just proves that one more time. Thats it
Yes, probably. However in long run all the altcoin will have to pass a test if they are really needed on the market. But on the current market Aeron is the best for the short term speculation
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

I don't think airdrops are worth to join anymore. At the moment, I think you guys only can earn about few dollars from each airdrop if you guys are lucky at the moment but seem like it's just enough to pay transaction and trading fee. LOL. I think it's better that you guys should forget airdrop now Smiley.
It will be better to try if you have time but if not find others way, use the most meaningful resources. Trading and having updates.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████