Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too difficult to understand?  (Read 2029 times)
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

I can answer that question in both ways, yes it is very difficult to understand. Because first of all you need to understaned the blockchain and the cryptocurrency system. You need to go to deep down to the market and search from the first coin to last. And i could say no as well, the bitcoin is like some currency and you buy and sell or wait for the price rising.

sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

I can answer that question in both ways, yes it is very difficult to understand. Because first of all you need to understaned the blockchain and the cryptocurrency system. You need to go to deep down to the market and search from the first coin to last. And i could say no as well, the bitcoin is like some currency and you buy and sell or wait for the price rising.

Exactly, I keep holding my beliefs with bitcoin that it is not hard to understand as our wisdom is capable to understand the strategy in this asset. And I think it all depends on how we create a positive vision to deal it easily.
DomainTorrent

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

Decades ago people's understanding about computers were very limited. Majority of which found it too difficult to understand. Nowadays, everybody finds it easy to comprehend. Well, it takes some time for the general public to understand bitcoin. Sooner or later, it would be easy as A B C.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

i think no. if you know technology i think it is very simple to understand about bitcoin. it's not difficult to understand bitcoin because now technology is getting more sophisticated we can find out about bitcoin from social media, youtube and google. so in my opinion it's very easy to understand about bitcoin.
kimhervias29

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

So I was watching "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" and I came across a video where Jimmy is talking about Bitcoin's Birthday  " Thank you, Bitcoin for turning 10 years today this week which is the exact amount of time it takes for someone to explain it to me what the hell Bitcoin is".
Also, I know it was meant as a joke but don't you think this explains facts in a humorous way!
I feel like the biggest problem with Bitcoin is the "understanding" of it.
What do you think?
If you want to watch the video, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Hma8DKXS8&t=100s
(0:53----1:07)

To understand Bitcoin is to understand cryptocurrency. And to understand cryptocurrency is to understand blockchain technology. If you look at it, it seems complicated. But overtime once you learn about the technology you will be able to understand how cryptocurrency works making you also understand the bitcoin.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

bitcoin is an easy thing to learn, for anyone who knows the internet, they can certainly easily use bitcoin. I think it might only take a few days to understand bitcoin easily. functions and how bitcoin works can be easily understood by everyone. oh yes I want to say that only lazy people think that bitcoin is a difficult thing to learn !!!
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

that's right bro. even from the very beginning it was created until now still unable to find out who was hiding behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto. and the world of bitcoin is also very difficult to predict price

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:39:09 PM

Never, bitcoins is not too difficult to understand regardless of your background. Many have the view that you need to have a degree in computer or some difficult subject before getting into bitcoins and blockchain, but to me any one can understand bitcoins if one can read and understand basic things.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:21:56 PM

Never, bitcoins is not too difficult to understand regardless of your background. Many have the view that you need to have a degree in computer or some difficult subject before getting into bitcoins and blockchain, but to me any one can understand bitcoins if one can read and understand basic things.
exactly what you say, I personally don't have a degree about technology but with great curiosity and willingness to study well, I can understand Bitcoin even though it's not entirely. but if we continue to improve our knowledge, Bitcoin is not difficult to understand. so the conclusion depends on the willingness to learn.

wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

For me no, bitcoin is not difficult to understand as long you know how to seek information. It is up to the person how they find ways to gain more knowledge. There are time that we cannot understand clearly all which needs action to it.
I agree with you bitcoin is not difficult to understand if you know how to find right information about it. It's up to you how to gain your knowledge about in cryptocurrency, but sometimes we cannot understand about this technology but there are lots of ways to find the answer.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

So I was watching "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" and I came across a video where Jimmy is talking about Bitcoin's Birthday  " Thank you, Bitcoin for turning 10 years today this week which is the exact amount of time it takes for someone to explain it to me what the hell Bitcoin is".
Also, I know it was meant as a joke but don't you think this explains facts in a humorous way!
I feel like the biggest problem with Bitcoin is the "understanding" of it.
What do you think?
If you want to watch the video, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Hma8DKXS8&t=100s
(0:53----1:07)

Yes it could be very difficult  to understand because there's no auch physical appearance for bitcoin and it is purely digital currency so lt need to explained very well .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

bitcoin is an easy thing to learn, for anyone who knows the internet, they can certainly easily use bitcoin. I think it might only take a few days to understand bitcoin easily. functions and how bitcoin works can be easily understood by everyone. oh yes I want to say that only lazy people think that bitcoin is a difficult thing to learn !!!
lazy people always say they don’t understand and don’t want to understand, but with bitcoin and blockchain technology, I would say that not only lazy people cannot understand it. Too many billionaires don't invest in bitcoin because they don't understand how it works
VickyRobin

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

It's not hard, just a little hard work, and there are good teachers, myself, my teacher is my friend.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

lazy people always say they don’t understand and don’t want to understand, but with bitcoin and blockchain technology, I would say that not only lazy people cannot understand it. Too many billionaires don't invest in bitcoin because they don't understand how it works
I believe more if they are not too interested because of unstable market conditions. whatever their group will also retreat if there are many FUDs they read. But indeed not everyone is like that. laziness will disappear when they communicate with people who tend to have a positive attitude with all enlightening explanations.

maknassy

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

There are many websites and articles and others sources which will give you an an idea about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. Of course you must start with the basics.
Dean Collins

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

Yes, in fact, Bitcoin is very difficult to understand, but this is all at the beginning of the journey of acquaintance with cryptocurrency.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:30:52 PM

For those who are thirsty for new things like bitcoin it seems that it will not be difficult to understand, now everyone has used social media like Facebook which has become popular for a long time and there are lots of people and groups discussing about bitcoin, and we also have a lot found many articles that discussed about bitcoin, by continuing to learn from reading, watching videos, asking questions on Facebook, then knowing and learning it would not be difficult to understand.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mekie

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

The concept is much easier to understand than the technology behind bitcoin, but as people are by nature somewhat cautious, especially with their money it is doubtful that many people have the slightest inclination to learn about and take up bitcoin. It is highly unlikely that this situation will change and bitcoin will stay the prerogative of those with a technical interest in it, those we hope to profit by speculation and those who like the concept and enjoy dabling in trading with it.    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:48:29 PM

Many people in the beginning also complain that there is so much to learn about bitcoin. Yes, to really understand the nature of it we need to invest time and effort
Time and effort to understand bitcoin and I believe it is not difficult. As long you are giving time in bitcoin to learn you will understand how it works. We are lucky we understand bitcoin and many of us earn from it.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

Look, i have been in here for a long time already, and all what i have understood in here, is that bitcoin is NOT something difficult to understand, you only need to know, that this is just money, only that digital.

That is what most of the people do not realize in here.

Bitcoin is easier than what the majority thinks.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀