Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: C-Cex Login not working!  (Read 168 times)
rrr22222 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Hi,

C-Cex Login is not working for me! Since a few month! I have tried many, many times, not working. I have emptied cash, used other browser, ... Not working. I have tried to request new password, but that fails too!

I don't know what I should do? Could you please help me with this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

D

PS: I have tried to create a new support ticket, but it says the ticket queue is full and can't create new ticket. I have also tried to contact you via email and skype. I have not received help yet!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

How long has it been since you've written your support ticket and emailed them? If it's been a few weeks, I suggest publicizing this issue: make a post on Reddit r/cryptocurrency. If anything, making a certain website's shady practices public might get them to actually manually check your ticket.

Also, can you add more information on your claim that it's not working for you? What's the actual error?

Anyway, someone also had an issue with c-cex in the past, though the issue wasn't the same: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1965175.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

PS: I have tried to create a new support ticket, but it says the ticket queue is full and can't create new ticket. I have also tried to contact you via email and skype. I have not received help yet!

Visit their main thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.0 and you will see tons of issues of users there and complaints about their exchange.Some do have blocked account
and some do have issue with their deposits or withdrawals.So, theres no doubt that you are included to those unfortunate users that do experience issues.They haven't said any words yet and remains silent as of
this moment.

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

If you don't know where to make a ticket, I did some searching and you can submit a ticket at the bottom of this page here (click on the blue). Seems like their support is pretty slow as they quote a normal response time of less than 72 hours or 3 days, which is pretty long for an exchange IMO.

You could also try tweeting to the C-Cex twitter account here for support, though it seems most of their tweets are plagued with other tweets about horrible support and such. Seems like a terrible exchange overall from what I can see.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

If you don't know where to make a ticket, I did some searching and you can submit a ticket at the bottom of this page here (click on the blue). Seems like their support is pretty slow as they quote a normal response time of less than 72 hours or 3 days, which is pretty long for an exchange IMO.

You could also try tweeting to the C-Cex twitter account here for support, though it seems most of their tweets are plagued with other tweets about horrible support and such. Seems like a terrible exchange overall from what I can see.
It's an old issue, but until now their support is worse just like the same as Poloniex and Yobit support.

I don't think twitter is a good option I don't see any response from C-cex, almost all user on C-cex having the same problem like disabled support ticket. This is an old issue and this is still happening again just like before.

I think the best thing they can do now is to wait for more days if they don't receive any response about the issue then start a scam accusation about this exchange so that the other user can be aware of the C-CEX issue just like the other did here before.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████