Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE  (Read 2601 times)
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 05:02:45 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 05:29:08 AM by ludosprotocol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

Reserved
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 05:59:44 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 06:20:15 AM by ludosprotocol

aoirdrop?

There aren't any planned Airdrop events for now, however we do have a Token Challenge currently running in which you can sign up and receive some free LUD tokens for completing various tasks  Smiley

You can find more information on your blog: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/introducing-the-ludos-protocol-token-challenge-ac95019a3511

Or by going directly to the token challenge page at ludos.one/token-challenge

EDIT: As of 09/11 there is a Ludos Airdrop that is being run on ddex. For more information please refer to the messages further down in the thread.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

It looks like you have a variety of interesting investors and partners, but I don't see information about the tokens that you will create and in the roadmap I don't see the sales plan for your tokens. can you explain in more detail?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

It looks like you have a variety of interesting investors and partners, but I don't see information about the tokens that you will create and in the roadmap I don't see the sales plan for your tokens. can you explain in more detail?

Well noted. There will be an updated ANN graphic and website launching in the next couple of weeks which should clarify most of these questions! I will be sure to let you know once we do that.

Regarding token sale plans, we are currently in private sale and talking with a range of funds, institutional investors, and strategic partners. Anyone interested in participating in this round is welcome to reach out to us via our Telegram or e-mail!

Token metrics will be included on the updated version of the ANN and website set for release shortly. To give you more info before then, there is a hard-cap of 55,500 ETH, of which 10,500 is allocated for public sale. 40% of tokens will be allocated to mining (gaming is mining on Ludos!). A further breakdown will be released soon.

In terms of roadmap, right now we are working hard with our existing partners on some pretty cool initiatives and upcoming announcements that we think are really exciting! One such example is LUD Pay Japan, which will be a retail gateway allowing gamers to use LUD tokens in a wide range of retail stores across the country. Making this possible is our partnership with FullPay, the Japanese representative of WeChat Pay. Any store that has the Fullpay network will allow gamers to access LUD tokens.

A key concept of Ludos is on value creation, and allowing gamers to either transfer value created in-game (currencies, assets) or to spend that for real-life things. We will also have upcoming announcements on games that are already being developed on Ludos and much more.

Please stay tuned and make sure to join our Telegram as well as follow us on social media  Cheesy
Buspords67

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

It's great to see that you have a bitcointalk thread now! I'm really interested in your project because I'm a gamer and a crypto enthusiast. That Token Challenge that you are currently holding is a nice way to grow your community and get some new people who will be interested in you.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:45:39 AM

Well noted. There will be an updated ANN graphic and website launching in the next couple of weeks which should clarify most of these questions! I will be sure to let you know once we do that.

Regarding token sale plans, we are currently in private sale and talking with a range of funds, institutional investors, and strategic partners. Anyone interested in participating in this round is welcome to reach out to us via our Telegram or e-mail!

Token metrics will be included on the updated version of the ANN and website set for release shortly. To give you more info before then, there is a hard-cap of 55,500 ETH, of which 10,500 is allocated for public sale. 40% of tokens will be allocated to mining (gaming is mining on Ludos!). A further breakdown will be released soon.

In terms of roadmap, right now we are working hard with our existing partners on some pretty cool initiatives and upcoming announcements that we think are really exciting! One such example is LUD Pay Japan, which will be a retail gateway allowing gamers to use LUD tokens in a wide range of retail stores across the country. Making this possible is our partnership with FullPay, the Japanese representative of WeChat Pay. Any store that has the Fullpay network will allow gamers to access LUD tokens.

A key concept of Ludos is on value creation, and allowing gamers to either transfer value created in-game (currencies, assets) or to spend that for real-life things. We will also have upcoming announcements on games that are already being developed on Ludos and much more.

Please stay tuned and make sure to join our Telegram as well as follow us on social media  Cheesy

sounds promising and your actions are right to get a variety of investors and partners personally. I think you should prioritize developing your product or platform and building a solid community, before planning to create an ico. give notice here, if you have the latest update. thanks
Hars1998

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

The project will go places, because they are targeting gamers and we all know how fanatics are gamers when it comes to in game trading and all these kind of things. I'm pretty sure that I will invest in this project when the public sale goes on.
Mothenise

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

To be honest it's been a while since I was interested in a gaming crypto project because I did not see any kind of potential in them, but now I see that more and more companies are going for gaming and especially mobile gaming (Blizzard with it's Diablo Immortal it's a good example) and the mobile gaming community is huge in Asia so this project might have some success so keep an eye on it
Morst1969

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:41:32 PM

I found out about this project because of the Token Challenge that they are currently running. I think that this is such a good way for a new project to grow, they don't lure you in just by saying that they will do this and that and you could do that if you invest a minimum amount of money in them, I like that they are giving you from the start $5 worth in tokens just by signing up for their challenge, and we all know that with these $5 you could start trading them as soon as they will be listed on an exchange or use them on their platform. Can't wait to see how this project will turn out, so far so good.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

Want to test your games on LUDOS platform soon. Hope it is more interesting than current.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

Want to test your games on LUDOS platform soon. Hope it is more interesting than current.

Thank you for your interest! We plan to announce some really exciting games coming to the platform soon. Please make sure to join our Telegram and follow us on Medium for all the latest updates Smiley
zhephoi

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:00:39 AM

aoirdrop?

There aren't any planned Airdrop events for now, however we do have a Token Challenge currently running in which you can sign up and receive some free LUD tokens for completing various tasks  Smiley

You can find more information on your blog: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/introducing-the-ludos-protocol-token-challenge-ac95019a3511

Good day! You mentioned that there are no planned airdrop event yet, may I ask if this is legit then? I just wanna make sure as I firmly think that this project could go a long way.

https://ddex.io/airdrop/lud/en/invitations?inviter_id=49c6f877940044fa
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:12:58 AM

aoirdrop?

Good day! You mentioned that there are no planned airdrop event yet, may I ask if this is legit then? I just wanna make sure as I firmly think that this project could go a long way.

https://ddex.io/airdrop/lud/en/invitations?inviter_id=49c6f877940044fa

Hi Zhephoi, this is actually legit! I'm sorry for the confusion, it was a last minute event that we planned.

Any questions about the Airdrop feel free to join us on Telegram and we will be happy to assist. And don't forget about the token challenge too! It's very similar to an Airdrop Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:18:32 AM

As promised, here is an update for you regarding gaming partnerships:

"Today we have some exciting news, Ludos can officially announce its first ever gaming partnership with Iron Throne!

Iron Throne is set to be the most thrilling crypto war game ever made, where players can take on the role of an empire lord or tribal leader, bidding for territory, recruiting soldiers, and dominating the battle field. Players can even ‘mine’ Iron Throne Tokens as part of the gameplay.

For more information, take a look at the announcement we just published on our Medium: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/ludos-and-iron-throne-join-forces-to-conquer-blockchain-gaming-526ce79e810c "
Ande1965

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

"Today we have some exciting news, Ludos can officially announce its first ever gaming partnership with Iron Throne!

Iron Throne is set to be the most thrilling crypto war game ever made, where players can take on the role of an empire lord or tribal leader, bidding for territory, recruiting soldiers, and dominating the battle field. Players can even ‘mine’ Iron Throne Tokens as part of the gameplay.

For more information, take a look at the announcement we just published on our Medium: https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/ludos-and-iron-throne-join-forces-to-conquer-blockchain-gaming-526ce79e810c "
I would like to know if you guys have any strategy on attracting the developers to join this project. So far I saw that the targeted people are the gamers and crypto enthusiast for you but nothing about developers. Could you tell me if you have any strategy on this?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:18:58 AM

I would like to know if you guys have any strategy on attracting the developers to join this project. So far I saw that the targeted people are the gamers and crypto enthusiast for you but nothing about developers. Could you tell me if you have any strategy on this?

A big part of what we are doing with the DAICO fundraising model is to allow independent developers the chance to raise funds without the need for large equity investment from VC's and such. We also provide a toolbox that includes SDK and API that is compatible with all major platforms. Our Protocol supports games on Android, iOS, Unity, Oculus, HTC Vive, HTML, Windows, and Mac OS. A growing list of partners are already making use of these tools, including the addictive strategy game IronThrone, with whom we recently announced a partnership.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

Time really flies when you're having fun... 😃

The fourth #LudosProtocol weekly report 📋 is here, covering four key areas:

🔹Technical Development
🔹Community Statistics
🔹Community Activities
🔹Partnerships

You can check out the complete details below 👇
https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/all-in-a-weeks-work-ludos-progress-report-4-3f7eb69902dc
Ande1965

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

Yo!
Awesome project guys, and I must say you have pretty strong investers.Keep up the good work, really looking forward to see how you will progress!
Vinal1953

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

I don't know that much about this project.I just saw that you have pretty good investers, good starting ideea, good lure with the token challanges.I must say this looks promising.
Can't wait for you to come on the public sales.
Cheers and good luck !
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: