Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING ECOSYSTEM | INVESTED BY SOFTBANK & MORE  (Read 2604 times)
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

Ludos is giving back to our community on #Thanksgiving!

As promised, we have some great gifts 🎁 for you, so head over to our Twitter account and see how you can win some cool #LudosProtol merch ➡️ https://bit.ly/2OYecXY

ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

As I can see your project is going well untill now,doing token challanges(which is a great idea), now this stickers contest, but those are for the community/users.What are you planning to do to lure the developers and investers?
P.S.: As I can see I am not the first person asking this, it would be great if we get an answer regading this because the project looks reall fine and got us all intrigued, actually so intrigued some people would invest some of  their ETH etc.

We really appreciate the support for Ludos Grin! In time we will announce incentives for developers as to help them create the games & ideas of their dreams as well as build communities. Initially we are focused upon creating our infrastructure. We have and are taking frequent feedback from developers about how we can create a platform and environment which provides exactly what they want from all perspectives (technically & socially).

Developers are the backbone of our infrastructure, as so their demands, feedback and ideas are greatly valued.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

you think you can make the difference regarding whats going with the crypto world,not trying to be a hater tho.i mean your strategy looks nice,good investers,but will be pretty hard.anyway i'm curious where is this project going.

Well my friend in my opinion as the market is going down the only sollution I see is those projects that relay on gaming because lets be honest with ourselves now we all play games or at least played games.Just think about it crypto and games as we are in 2018.Ludos apparently has multiple targets gamers first of all,developers, and investors,I think this is what it takes to recover the market.I say lets have patience with those guys and give them a chance to prove that they are worth the wait.Good luck Ludos!  Wink

We really appreciate the support! Ludos is focused upon developing an incredibly sound and innovative platform for all participants.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:05:17 AM

im going to do the sticker campaign as the merch is pretty cool, i've already done the bounty campaign.

We really appreciate the support. Make sure you do the token challenge as well and join the community in telegram!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:09:30 AM

When is the first game coming out? I heard Ironthrone but idk when that is; maybe a game like hearthstone or even solitaire?

Stay tuned for the release date announcement, it will happen very soon Smiley! We love the ideas and have some great ideas in development now. We really look forward to sharing them with you!
Milethave

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

can we expect any parternerships soon, besides the IronThrone one??
Joyagesse1995

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

no hating but i've seen similar projects before and they didn't really pass the pre-ICO phase
what makes you think you will be able to pass it ?
i mean like your wokr until now looks good, but i am just curious. you think you have what it takes to be successfull with what you're planing.?
ElliotP123

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:50:49 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 03:13:54 PM by ElliotP123

Edited
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

"Blockchain gaming ecosystem" sounds great.
As I am a gamer and a crypto enthusiast,plus recently a Ludos community member, can I  suggest you guys some partenerships?Like some games we would love to see on your plaform.
1.Games like PUGB , H1Z1 (survival kind are very ppopular nowdays)
2.MMORPGs like WOW, Tera, maybe even the new one released Lineage III.
3.Strategy games, but you already announced your IronThrone (Looking forward to play it)

We really appreciate the support Smiley! Those ideas for partnerships are fantastic. We would love to partner with those developers & publishers. Stay tuned as we have really interesting information about the games that will be on Ludos very soon!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

Ever wondered what makes an investor trust a project and invest in it? 📈

Check out the latest entry in the #LudosProtocol Investor Profile series, presenting Ma Qiang, founding partner of BA Capital and one of the pioneer VCs to invest in blockchain projects in China. 👇

ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 06:05:36 PM

Yo guys! I see that the market is really bad these days and I was wondering if you, the team, have a plan to get over that. I know that you project has great partners but could someone from the team tell me if you have something in your mind to beat these kind of situations?

As a gaming platform, Ludos is focused on creating an ecosystem that can thrive regardless of what the overall crypto market looks like. Whilst the market is down we are continuing full steam ahead to develop our in-house games, foster strong financial and gaming partnerships, and continue building the fastest, most scalable blockchain gaming ecosystem ever.

We are already in talks with the Yokoahama Bank in Japan, have regsitered LUDPay via our partnership with FullPay Japan (WeChat affiliate of Japan), are working closely with SoftBank and their partners, and much much more.

What we believe is happening in the market is, yes, a typical correction of a market that was very hyped the last year. But there’s also a number of projects that have been underwhelming and underdelivered on their promises. For long-term value creation a project needs to offer real value, and we are achieving this on all fronts: Payment and adoption, technical (scalability), and gaming (IronThrone partnerships and more).
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

I like that I see how active this project is but even if the market is really down at this moment this project still has some potential because it has a strong use-case and these kind of ico's will be the only ones who will manage to do something in times like these, that's my opinion.

The market its actually crushing for real, and everyday around 30 ICOs are getting released,but nothing that poped in my eyes as this one.I mean to be honest if you only take a look at their first invester "SoftBank" you can create the image of this projects future right away Plus all the aspects of their content.So my opinion is that projects like this will make the market pop up back where it was.  Wink
I am pretty confident about Ludos, crypto-gaming project after all (brilliant idea if you ask me), ill take my time and follow them and see where is this going .

We really appreciate the support. We have really worked hard, regardless of market conditions, to focus on creating a quality company. We are incredibly grateful for the support of our partners, many of the things we have announced so far have been as a result.

We would love if you joined the community and helped us to make Ludos Protocol as amazing as it can be.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

Yo guys! I see that the market is really bad these days and I was wondering if you, the team, have a plan to get over that. I know that you project has great partners but could someone from the team tell me if you have something in your mind to beat these kind of situations?

Welcome to Ludos Smiley! We have always liked to think of ourselves as separate from the movements and volatility of the crypto space. While of course investor sentiment is inextricably linked, we are primarily focused upon creating the best company possible and achieving our roadmap.

Ultimately there is no way for us to completely disengage from the ructions of the cryptocurrency market as we are a project looking to ICO; but, we believe by focusing on creating the best company and product possible, we can let the quality of our company provide the key point of differentiation.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

The main characteristic of Ludos will be in the development of games? And for players who like to perform lives, will be developed some module so that you can broadcast the games through Ludos?
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 12:26:34 AM

The main characteristic of Ludos will be in the development of games? And for players who like to perform lives, will be developed some module so that you can broadcast the games through Ludos?

Welcome to Ludos Smiley!

Ludos Protocol is primarily focused upon creating the infrastructure to enable developers, gamers and industry participants to be able to monetize and exchange their wares without any of the scalability issues of previous blockchains or present system.  In the beginning, we will develop a few games to encourage adoption and thoroughly test the infrastructure. We have a fantastic partner with IronThrone which are very excited for.

Players will be able to exchange their earned achievements, in-game items and the like between games, even if the games are from different developers/platforms/etc. We do not presently plan on any live streaming integration for the moment as we feel it is a little out of scope. It is an interesting idea wherein live streamers would be able to use the platform to distribute rewards, etc. Great Idea!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

I did the bounty challenge. Is there any bonus or way to invest before the ICO? Whats the minimum?

We really appreciate the support! We are presently in public pre-sale if you like to invest, PM me for more details. For the moment we are only really targetting investors who are able to provide value add as opposed to solely money. We are open to any opportunities or ideas!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

can we expect any parternerships soon, besides the IronThrone one??

We appreciate the support! We haven't announced any more formal partnerships just yet, but we recommend you join the telegram community and follow our weekly updates on our medium blog as we have some really interesting things planned in the coming weeks!
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:43:51 AM

no hating but i've seen similar projects before and they didn't really pass the pre-ICO phase
what makes you think you will be able to pass it ?
i mean like your wokr until now looks good, but i am just curious. you think you have what it takes to be successfull with what you're planing.?

We appreciate the support. We are strong believers in our shared vision, project and the benefits we can bring to the gaming industry & community. Our team has been hard at work developing the infrastructure, meeting developers, regulators, industry experts and the like all to be able to make Ludos as amazing as possible. Our partners have opened a lot of doors and supported us tremendously. We are strong believers in the blockchain and as such an ICO is a natural means to raise funds and work with our community.

I strongly recommend reading our medium blog for weekly updates as these contain not only what the project has been up to in the past week, but also our thoughts and plans. Smiley
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:08:06 PM

After a busy week, Sundays are for relaxing. And what better way to relax than catch up on your favorite Twitch streamers? 🎮

Who are some of your favorite streamers? Are there any of them you'd like to see us collaborate with?

ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

I like that I see how active this project is but even if the market is really down at this moment this project still has some potential because it has a strong use-case and these kind of ico's will be the only ones who will manage to do something in times like these, that's my opinion.

We really appreciate the support Smiley!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: