Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:35:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How altcoins change your life?  (Read 1634 times)
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

I think that many altcoins are very promising coins and therefore I see no reason to say that to get rich with them is not real. Of course this price increase as for example it happened in 2015 will not be, so work more and you can become rich.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:00:43 PM

I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?
I came to this place with a few bucks ($15k on 2015) and then just tried to use them all to buy ethereum and bitcoin. This time my coins have changed my life. I have sold all of my ether at peak price and i bought em all when the price was around $8 for each ethereum coin. I'm so lucky.  Cool

Oohh! That was awesome. A beta user here which didnt doubted to buy an altcoin which is Ethereum.
I hope I was already here in those times but I am not yet. Got it at a higher price and now it is back at it. I am not that strong enough to sell it at its peak cause I am still looking at it as a coin of the future.
But after that I changed my way of thinking.

Congratulations to you though for being so tough into waiting for a better price to sell.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?

A change for me is that I have started to look for passive income from ALTs. Here are some projects of interest for me:

Ontology
Matrix AI
Sharder
Sparkster
Hacken
CMT staking on cobinhood

Maybe do some research on those.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

What i know is that, ever since i started earning in this space, most especially through altcoins, I have been living comfortably. That comfort alone is enough to say that something positive or a positive change has occurred.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

Altcoins will be the future of the cryptocurrency market when the current BTC does not have too many technological improvements. There are many potential new ICO projects available daily, improving the technology and processing speed of existing crypto in the market. It can hope that the future cryptocurrency market will recover and grow.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

Want to change your life altcoin? You need to know how to invest altcoin to get rich. Choose the most valuable and potential altcoin on the market. Never be buried. There should be an investment strategy when the market falls to avoid risks.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

So far i received some good and a liitle earning trade altcoins but as of now i still in a normal life no chnges and hoping if the cheapers altcoin i hold for long time ago i strongly believe the coins i have can change my lives in the future.
the inspiration here is the teenage got rich because of bitcoin and that's not possible if the people are have dedication to got their dream.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:10:49 AM

usually I have problems when transacting using paypal to extend the duration of my hosting, paypal limits users to make transactions,
since the presence of cryptocurrency, the payment system has become easier and free, I can make transactions easily without any restrictions, and also of course cheap fees, super fast transaction speeds and of course easy to use
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:04:28 AM

The fact is that the altcoin does not change my life. I came here to make money through the bounty activities, but I found that my investment has exceeded the reward of the event, and my investment loss is very serious!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:09:59 AM

investment and continued investment in altcoin. It is considered highly beneficial in this time to results in the long term. Crypto continues to grow be it bitcoin and altcoin. You can see the chart in the crypto always increase every time and this would be the way to get results in crypto. a very visible results like the bitcoin, and even the ethereum where very visible changes in prices are fantastic and this is worth to invest.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:24:35 AM

Alcoin has not been able to change my life, almost 1 year is in crypto but I can't get maximum results, hopefully the future altcoint will develop better and more will invest in altcoin
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:24:50 AM

The fact is that the altcoin does not change my life. I came here to make money through the bounty activities, but I found that my investment has exceeded the reward of the event, and my investment loss is very serious!
if you are a newcomer of course this year is the worst year for crypto, so it's only natural if you experience a loss, and I can understand that. but if you have joined here since 2016, maybe the story will be a little different
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:37:21 AM

Seriously, there are people who was nothing before but now they are something. Those people who was with bitcoin since 2009 are the possible the rich. Bitcoin is life changing from rags to richness of course it should be through proper knowledge and wisdom to deal the volatile.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

Altcoins had a very positive influence in my life, at least during the initial months. I participated in a few of the bounty campaigns and I got very good rewards for my work. It supplemented my regular income and gave me the financial freedom that I wanted.
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

I was very happy since I knew that there was a crypto world that could make money, at first I didn't believe it, but after I got an altcoin and I exchanged it into money I believed, I had joined the crypto world for almost a year and changed my life to increase my income in an easy way and the income is quite large.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

Altcoins change my life in terms of adding an opportunity and have some earnings if possible through entering and joining bounties with high reward allocation. I think crypto as one of my responsibility to be done accordingly and with accordance to the terms and rules given by the project.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

The main thing is to know which of the Altcoins to invest their money. After all, 90% Altcoins scam for 1 year. Before investing in such coins, you should carefully study the project, team and partners of this project. But in most cases Altcoins are used as speculations.

Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:39:14 AM

I agree with your statement. Lot of people change their life by means of cryptocurrency. We should have enough knowledge so that we can do whatever we wanted to gain profit. I participated from different bounties to earn more tokens then I waited to have value.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

From altcoin it already allow me to have something that i could afford before i know about cryptocurrency.
I hope it will be more useful in the future.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:55:04 AM

Due to the long-term bear market, I believe that most investors in the market have suffered losses rather than profit. It is my dream to rely on encryption to get rich, but it is always difficult to achieve a dream!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: