Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How altcoins change your life?  (Read 1634 times)
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:07:33 AM

I had earn in altcoins in making investment and now i can purchase material things and i had small business that is why altcoins was a big help to me and now my life was good and hopefully altcoins will continue give me more blessings here in crypto currency.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

Still now nothing change happen in mylife . but i believe altcoin will give good profit when market is turn uptrend.Most of the investor will believe altcoin only more than BTC.
LinoJadeAce

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:43:04 AM

I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?

it changes me a lot that i was able to see the world from the real and form the digital so differently. Crypto has been the deciding factor why i almost forgot how to interact in the real world
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

for me, it is something worth of my time and effort. Crypto is the thing that gives me good access to innovations and connections to most of intellectual individuals around the world. though, I have been only 1year in this community, I am proud to say, I belong here.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

Really altcoins are going to be the coins that is going to make a lot of us rich, most of us already missed the chance that bitcoin offered and now with altcoins we have that chance again to be able to make money from it. Altcoins have been the coins that has given me the most hope so far showing us that there is a lot of hope for the cryptocurrency market in the long run

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

Not much, I got to know crypto currency at the end of 2017 when there was a big pump. At that time I decided to bought Ripple and ETH, all we know when in 2018 came the price of the crypto currency began to decline and I decided to keep hold until now. You can imagine what happened to my money now, has decreased dramatically even though I continue to hope that the next year the price of the crypto currency will start to rise again and I can sell by gaining profit.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

How altcoin can change your life will certainly be the same as the bitcoin. It took the stage and time to wait for altcoin to be big and have a high price. that is why many who began to hold and buy lots of altcoins this time in hopes it will be as large as the bitcoin and can change their lives. of course, it took patience and also stages the price to be great and it's not easy.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

Altcoins have changed my life indeed.
I came to the crypto space early 2017 with only with a couple of thousand of usd and I was able to recover all my fiat exposure + 200% gains last December 2017.
After I sold, I still have lots of alts and have begun consolidating them in this bear market. I would have had more had I decided to liquidate last Dec 2017  but I'm still lucky to not lose money and with a few gains.
2017 was very good for me.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:47:11 AM

It changed my life knowing that there is money in cryptocurrency. Too bad I came in late and there are so many scams now in ICO but I am still continuing maybe I can hit the jackpot. I came in late in trading also as after I buy, prices go down bottom and not yet recovered but I am still holding my coins and waiting for the right price to come.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

i discovered a new world that of the crypto that also allowed me to earn a little income, the altcoins have upset my life in better for now
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?

altcoin doesn't change anyone's life, remember that
but because we are involved in this industry that makes us more able to benefit and transact without third parties, bitcoin can make someone more independent
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

As much as I know, and as much as I have learned so, if you have the right information of the crypto market, and you invest in the right Altcoins at the right time, then you can earn a good profit. And than you can satisfied for a good life in future.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

As much as I know, and as much as I have learned so, if you have the right information of the crypto market, and you invest in the right Altcoins at the right time, then you can earn a good profit. And than you can satisfied for a good life in future.
It really make sense for now to have a good and potential altcoins. The entire market not really giving us a good profit and you don't expect it right now. We might to wait for a bullish season and so we can have good profits from those altcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

When I started to work with altcoins and cryptocurrency, it was the real perspective and the increasing market, so were lots if hopes to get something valuable and it looked like a great investment. It was great opportunity to use some assets from the wallet in order to buy the needed things or to travel somewhere. And to hold assets that worked and gave pluses. Nowadays altcoins may work but there are not such opportunities now like in previous years. So nowadays it is the period more for waiting, may be some transformation of the wallet.
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:47:05 AM

thanks for the crypto market and alts at all I got a freedom of choice. Now I can do whatever i want in my life. I am finally free!
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

As of now, it haven't changed my life since I'm not yet dumping my coins. Because I am still hoping for more in the future. I only dump my coins whenever I really need to spend some money because even though something is on sale, if you don't need it, it's still expensive. However, this December if everything goes green. I'll buy something I want.

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

In my experience, I joined in this cryptocurrency world which is very profitable for me, besides getting money from various bounties and participating in the ICO, I also get income from trading. if the bounty and ICO have to wait for the results with a long enough period of time, but with trading, I get fast results, even if a little but it is sustainable.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

My opinion is base on my expience year 2015 since i hear about the bitcoin, i was thinking on how to earn in this kind of currency until 1 person teach me on how to earn in this currency. i earn money buy investing on some investment site related on this currency i earn not much but i can buy my needs specially my vitamis and foods. but since the the price of bitcoin is growing i lost lot of bitcoin until i found out i dont have left on my account.

then i reseach about the other cryptocurrency  for now i earn only on minimal not much like bitcoin but i think altcoins can change manmy people lives just learn on how to go in the flow of cryptocurrency learn hoe to trade invest in a safest way.
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:46:25 PM

for me it's a great tool for learning how to trade as the principles are similar. it changes my life in terms of thinking differently, you know, gives a freedom to use my brain to analyse

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

Crypto market is a very profitable market and i am getting lot of profit from the coins.I am doing bounties and with the result i am getting excellent coins.these coins are changing my life style and my future is so secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: