Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How altcoins change your life?  (Read 1634 times)
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:45:16 AM

I have invested almost my money in cryptocurrency, and now the cryptocurrency fell down, And I am nervous because of I afraid that I will loss everything
VickyRobin

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?
It helps me to go up step by step. I learn from small thing in altcoin and it also help me to gain invalue experience in my trading life.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:56:22 AM

I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?
Some have change their life through a profitable altcoins and others have fears of lossing their invested money due to bearish market.In my case i am aware of the benefits and the risk involved in cryptocurrency but the near fact that i wanted to lift up my way of living through cryptocurrency im still here and try my best luck.Last 2017 was very productive one on the fields of crypto business and im still hoping that the market would recover soon.

Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:06:24 AM

Altcoin until now has not been able to change my life, for almost a year I have been involved in crypto and following a bounty campaign program, but have not been able to get maximum results, maybe I have to be patient again to be able to get the highest results someday
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

To be honest last years altcoins are change my life in every aspect, I got lot of profit & bennefit from alts that I invested last years. I like the way how altcoin are so cheap & very fast compared to our traditional bank system when I make international transaction. This field has change my vision, so whatever that happen with cryptocurrency at this moment, I'm still believe that cryptocurrency has great future.   
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

For me, with Altcoin could give me the possibilities to get something that it will be hard to get with my regular income.
So i thankful to the possibilities that i get through altcoin.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:45:55 AM

I have invested almost my money in cryptocurrency, and now the cryptocurrency fell down, And I am nervous because of I afraid that I will loss everything

I understand how frustrating this could be for you as a newbie, you need to know that this is the nature of crypto trading. No one knows when it will pump and dump, however no need to panic. Things can change in overnight, wait patiently as possibilities are there it will pump again in couple of days.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

For me, with Altcoin could give me the possibilities to get something that it will be hard to get with my regular income.
So i thankful to the possibilities that i get through altcoin.
you are right,
i also feel the same way, altcoin has changed my life a lot. some of my needs have been fulfilled, only investing in altcoins. but that happened a few months ago.

now the situation is very difficult, i hope the end of this year the market will improve again.

nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

At the moment I spend a lot of time on Cryptocurrency, I think that is the biggest change for me due to crypto. On the financial side, crypto has not really affected my life

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

I had made good profits with coins like ETH and ripple in past but currently I am in loss with the alt coins I am holding.

I will not sell in loss and can wait for 1-2 years for prices to increase and give me good profits. But an average investor might not be in the same position as me.

Signature available for rent
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:30:57 AM

And I see that the cryptocurrency has already started to change the world. OK, I simply see the greatest changes in people's minds. They now not only talk about crypto but they are ready to start dealing with it.

About me - I earned some money before, but waiting new wave of rising...
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:31:10 AM

For now I am still not a millionaire unfortunately. I am still waiting for that huge star time. At the moment I am just making some extra money that sometimes can be bigger than my main income on full-time job.

bit:boy

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:39:30 AM

altcoin it is considered highly beneficial in this time to results in the long term. as many altcoins are using new new tech and they are available for affordable price too 
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

My altcoin gained last year 2017 , it help me to cope up with my huge expenses . When I looked back , I don't know how I will manage my life that time  if I don't invest in cryptocurrency.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:40:14 AM

In my past experienced, I was able to earn profit from my investment with XYO and that was my first time. Currently, I am investing another proming altcoin and that is XRP where I really believe this could further grow once bullish market will take place.
I earned from altcoin through signature campaign and got a token where I did not have to put an investment with. I used to sell it and buy ethereum and bitcoin then but now, I look forward on the potential of XRP and BCH which I choose to hold and wait till it bullish on the market. My life changed when I learned how to work with it through long term and trading to get profit
I have lots of Altcoin good for investment. because the results are provided through this investment is also quite large and capable of producing more. So I am sure through investment Altcoin able to change my life to get more profits continued to increase in the future

Considered

Activity: 504