Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 03:36:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How altcoins change your life?  (Read 1634 times)
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:16:27 AM

Alternative coins change my life big!
I've been into bounty for more than a year now and i am telling you that alt coins are really good to join their bounty.
They will give you good income if you will complete the task. especially if they are a great project that rise in the market once listed.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

How did Altcoin change my life simply what I did not buy then I bought that because of the amount of my income here I have studied my brothers because of this and my old enemies now have been giving me because They teach me how to invest in Altcoins.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

since just investing in altcoin. the impact on my life changes was very pronounced. first before investing in altcoin my income per month is below the average. but after investing in altcoin my needs were more than enough. even now I have been able to build a mansion thanks to the results of investing in altcoin.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

Altcoin replaced my life because I just woke up at the computer shop and playing online games but now I'm investing in altcoins earning me the big one I've ever dreamed about now.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

I am very much looking forward to adding a cryptocurrency to my life, but to my disappointment, the current cryptocurrency can only be used for trading!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

Although the value of altcoin tends to be small compared to bitcoin, if you can manage and wait patiently, you can get satisfying results. Starting from the results obtained from joining the ICO and trading. When you sell it when the market price is high you will get many benefits in the form of skills and money that can bring you a better life.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

I think that from now on, most altcoins can change your life for the better. I'm coming to the market more recently, but I've documented a lot. I think this is the ideal moment for investment, and many altcoins can make a great profit in the future. However, for the investment in altcoins, you need a good psychic, because if you do not have a good psychic, at a weaker moment of investment, you panic and make bad decisions.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

ICO's, airdrops, selfdrops and bounties did, but particularly investing in an altcoins  have not been profitable for me,  it seems I am not too lucky or impatient trading them. Made a lot of mistakes that I totally stay away from altcoins investments.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?

what i can say is, crypto still not change my life yet  Cry
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

I wish, I would finally see some working projects on blockchain. Not the beta or alpha versions, but a really working product that is ready for everyday life usage. It would be outstanding and I would switch to these services immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: