Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will usage of bitcoin reduce the value of native currencies?  (Read 1986 times)
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:04:34 PM

Will the value of native currency fall down if the usage of bitcoin increases?do people feel that they don't need fiat anymore for the transactions to happen?Is that why people are trying to let down bitcoin ? Many questions are just wandering in my mind at the moment. Can anyone answer atleast few of them?

of course not, that is your assumption that is not fundamental, in fact every user of bitcoin or crypto still uses fiat currency as a daily transaction tool. or something
and if in the next few decades, the possibility of technology will take over every transaction of one of the crypto candidates.
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

surely fiat money will lose its leading position and after a while will simply disappear if the cryptocurrency takes their place

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
bndunlap

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

I feel that Bitcoin isn't headed in this direction just because there are certain policies and regulations in place by national banks and governments to determine the value of a country's currency, and people in such roles serve a purpose to make sure that these national currencies don't tank. I have faith it takes more than the popularization of a payment method to take down a country's entire currency system. I think the only real concern of this happening would only be if governments started trying to find ways to better incorporate and moderate how Bitcoin could be used alongside a national currency.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

Will the value of native currency fall down if the usage of bitcoin increases?do people feel that they don't need fiat anymore for the transactions to happen?Is that why people are trying to let down bitcoin ? Many questions are just wandering in my mind at the moment. Can anyone answer atleast few of them?
If bitcoin is not exist the value of fiat currency will still decrease because of the inflation, we can't avoid it. Industries want the inflation hapoen so they can get more profit. The government keep prints money so the excessive amount of momey that spread in community will make 8nflation happen. The usage of bitcoin will save us from fiat inflation effect.

KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

But not all people want to use cryptocurrency instead of ordinary money. Therefore, the widespread use of bitcoins is still probably far away.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

I think it might be possible to influence real money because what bitcoin is a digital currency and just came from 2009 and real money since the first and I think we are combined to stay on average even where the financial stability is good bitcoin or real money
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:33:37 PM

I don't think this happens. Fiat currencies are controlled by central banks and governments and do not let this to happen. It will happen only if cryptocurrencies completely replace fiat money. The probability of this is very low.
I think yes because nowadays the era of the modern world with the arrival of real bitcoin money that was once defeated by now in my opinion so much and thank you
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:47:43 PM

Yes I think using bitcoin it has possibility reducing the value of Fiat currencies because online marketing, shopping and travelling completely using by online payments methods.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

it will not happen because the fiat currency is controlled by the government and banking, and people are still comfortable with this situation. Another thing if the cryptocurrency completely replaces the fiat currency, but it's very difficult because there are still many people out there not yet recognizing the crypto world at all.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

I wonder also,but for the next more years the possibility that people will use Bitcoin the importance of usibg native currency will be lesser and lesser which will definitely lead to the value of the currencies not particularly only with the fact that the value keeps on degrading but goods nowadays will be tradeable only by using Bitcoin.

ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

surely fiat money will lose its leading position and after a while will simply disappear if the cryptocurrency takes their place
it seems that whenever the fiat currency will never be lost in the presence of a rotated currency, because the digital currency is to be used as an asset to earn income and certainly also little use for the transaction tool

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

Bitcoin can not replace the usage of any country fait money but bitcoin can reduce the value and usage of such currency due to the unique role it play's, why bitcoin can not totally take over the entire economy from the traditional currency is due to the fact that there are some goods that can be paid for only with paper money and bitcoin is a digital currency. So at that bitcoin can only be use as a secondary currency.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

no, I don't think so it will take some more time to bitcoin for mass adoption and after that also fiat money will be there it will no vanish.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

I don't think so, however, we will need fiat money as a transaction in the real world. except if every country has adopted digital technology such as bitcoin to be legal.
what you say is sure to happen

Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

Yes, if native currency still in form of paper money/then the answer is yes but if the native currency is in form of gold then bitcoin can't give any impact to gold because usually the price of gold is move inline with commodity such as rice, weath, meat and etc. People prefer like to do transactions via credit cards rather than cash, the trend is move, in the future people will prefer like to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for online transaction.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

For the short term, bitcoin does not affect the value of fiat currency, but for the future when bitcoin is widely accepted, bitcoin will be able to reduce the value of fiat currency.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

it will not happen because the fiat currency is controlled by the government and banking, and people are still comfortable with this situation. Another thing if the cryptocurrency completely replaces the fiat currency, but it's very difficult because there are still many people out there not yet recognizing the crypto world at all.

Older people will never understand or accept crypto at all. In addition, the crypto address is easy to lose, forget the key to it. And no one will return the lost money. How to deal with this? The state must take care of its citizens and protect them. And how to do it, if the crypto currency is anonymous?
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

This is still a topic for debating on. At the moment cryptocurrency that is bitcoin and the rest has not gotten a wide acceptance as that of native currencies and bitcoin is not a physical currency and it's technological based there are some hindrances to bitcoin out muscling native currencies
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

If and only if the bitcoin will be started using in day to day needs then I think that bitcoin can increase in value and people will ditch their official currencies of their country and then maybe bitcoin will be officially recognized world cryptocurrency. This will surely impact the national currencies but the bitcoin adaption will be a problem in those counties where there isn't a reliable internet connection and infrastructure for people to use the services and thus they would have to stick to fiat only.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

In my opinion, that possibility can happen. If the use of bitcoin as a tool for payment has gone global. Where people prefer bitcoin for global transactions, instead of using fiat money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: