Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs EOS vs NEO vs MOAC vs ICON vs ADA  (Read 725 times)
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:30:29 PM

I like Neo. I think that this coin is very promising and in the future it will be able to compete in popularity with Ethereum. Neo is my favorite and I believe in this project.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:17:46 AM

Found this interesting chart posted in another thread. Lately there's been lots of awesome blockchain projects coming out looking to solve scalability and cross chain compatibilities. Thoughts on this chart??

Edit: I can't upload the freaking chart, so go to the link below

Nevermind I figured it out lol:

Link to image: https://www.moac.io/resource_MoacComparison.html
A pretty complete comparison table. Really thank you for your article. Looking at this table, I can clearly see the advantages and disadvantages of these currencies. Please post more articles.
eneifed

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:33:54 PM

Found this interesting chart posted in another thread. Lately there's been lots of awesome blockchain projects coming out looking to solve scalability and cross chain compatibilities. Thoughts on this chart??

Edit: I can't upload the freaking chart, so go to the link below

Nevermind I figured it out lol:

Link to image: https://www.moac.io/resource_MoacComparison.html
A pretty complete comparison table. Really thank you for your article. Looking at this table, I can clearly see the advantages and disadvantages of these currencies. Please post more articles.

Agreed. Did anyone see that MOAC partnered with chinamobile (basically the verizon of china)?? https://www.coindesk.com/telecom-giant-china-mobile-is-developing-a-blockchain-water-purifier?from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:33:30 PM

All of the listed altcoins today are worth nothing compared to 2017 prices. You understand all this and also has a great desire to buy everything you can. Therefore, I think that the investment needs to be divided and buy everything by a few.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:16:37 PM

I have already seen enough of such pictures and I see only one thing, ethereum continues to evolve and solve problems that arise!
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:57:33 AM

As you can see ethereum is enough for me and lot of people can see ethereum is always the one before bitcoin but ripple or XRP goes over take ethereum and its better to other peoples.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:06:55 PM

Here are all the wonderful projects with good teams. And they are all good in their own way. But for me the leader is ethereum, he is the best of them all
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:10:58 PM

Here are all the wonderful projects with good teams. And they are all good in their own way. But for me the leader is ethereum, he is the best of them all
in terms of value and use, it looks the most prominent ethereum. but there is no harm in investing in eos and ADA. I myself have assets of eth, eos and ADA because I'm sure there will be a big surprise that will bring me profit when some of these coins fly.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:24:37 PM

I think this table is a table prepared by MOAC. And you need to confirm the accuracy of the information.

These comparisons are not very reasonable. When we look at the market value may result in bitter results.
Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:28:19 PM

So far I am still entrusting Ethereum because there will be a lot of development in the future, for the MOAC to be honest I just got to know this coin and I will learn more.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:22:18 PM

I have seen many good looking graphs that compare which cryptocurrency is the best. And investing into some coin which is not in top 100 only because they say that they are better than others...
Ethereum has more developers, more funds, do you think that they are not smart enough?

Their community I guess the strongest, that means they are much more robust as they hold more hashpower to support their blockchain technology. That is quite the best advantage to their competitors.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:06:18 PM
Merited by Sundaey (1)

And I still can't understand how the comparison between them has to do with their prices or value, do enough research on what you think is good to buy and not comparing always as if it helps. Most of those comparing them are only finding a way to praise their's

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:07:05 PM

As far as I remember, earlier investing in such projects always brought great opportunities to people. Now to talk about investing in such projects becomes very scary, because the scam of projects in the market has become very much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: