Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS?  (Read 25788 times)
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

I also observe that a lot of blockchain games adopt the EOS technology. It shows that there maybe a paradigm shift from the Ethereum based ICO to EOS based ICO in early 2019.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

In my opinion Ethereum already has reached more than 1milion users and also the price is bigger than EOS . Also you can build smart contracts and even your own token on ethereum platform . About EOS I think that it will stay in the bottom of eth
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:13:06 PM

I also observe that a lot of blockchain games adopt the EOS technology. It shows that there maybe a paradigm shift from the Ethereum based ICO to EOS based ICO in early 2019.

I don't believe there will be dramatic changes
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

In my opinion Ethereum already has reached more than 1milion users and also the price is bigger than EOS . Also you can build smart contracts and even your own token on ethereum platform . About EOS I think that it will stay in the bottom of eth

who knows... like, really. ETH and BTC can't always be on top
guillot1ne

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

I just would prefer to invest in Ethereum, than EOS, because it has more profit for me now, and it's so usable altcoins in all cryptocurrency world.

btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

I just would prefer to invest in Ethereum, than EOS, because it has more profit for me now, and it's so usable altcoins in all cryptocurrency world.

but EOS costs less. and soon it will go up
Thyphon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

Of course, ETH. There are too many problems on the EOS platform. (RAM, NET, CPU). I don't invest in EOS ICOs unless they solve these problems.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

At the moment, the EOS clearly exceeds Ethereum in terms of transaction speed and cost. And for games-it is fundamentally important. So now, without a doubt, EOS is the best choice for gamers. But if the Ethereum 2.0 will do what is promised, the situation can change dramatically.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:42:45 PM

Of course, ETH. There are too many problems on the EOS platform. (RAM, NET, CPU). I don't invest in EOS ICOs unless they solve these problems.

problems like what?
aleksandra_kickcity

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

I still don't believe that EOS has future
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

I still don't believe that EOS has future

why so pessimistic? it's impossible to have just two giants as BTC and ETH. There have to be new generations
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

I think if you wanna invest for long time, EOS will be the better choice. Although at the moment ETH is still the best altcoin but I don't think it'll be the best altcoin in next few years while EOS is developing very quickly, a lot of new ICO projects developed depend on EOS blockchain. I think EOS will be able to be the best altcoin in the future.
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:00:19 PM

Do you have anything to back up your claims? I think more and more people choose EOS but the same can be said for ETH. I'm a bit skeptical of EOS despite its great financial success, there have been recent reports suggesting it's not even a blockchain and in fact is a cloud network. My tech knowledge isn't the best but for a blockchain claiming to be the best and fastest it's seemingly not quite as good as it claims.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

example:

Well, EOS is still young and so cheap compared to Ethereum that has it's all time high of a thousand dollars. While EOS has still a lot to improve and did I mention that it is still cheap?
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

example:

Well, EOS is still young and so cheap compared to Ethereum that has it's all time high of a thousand dollars. While EOS has still a lot to improve and did I mention that it is still cheap?

yeah it's possible to make a very good profit
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

I think Ethereum is much better than eos because it already has more than a thousand working startups on its platform. It is already formed ecosystem and its eos is difficult to oppose anything to it. IMHO

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

In general, I prefer ETH, but that doesn't mean I hate EOS. Both have very many users. If the blockchain game prefers to adopt EOS, EOS should experience significant growth in the future.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:18:28 PM

I would choose ETH without thinking at all about anything, because today ETH is the most ambitious project that exists in cryptocurrencies after BTC, so I don’t find it worthwhile to compare such big projects like ETH as I see how people think
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

EOS is a very centralized project and this is exactly what I don’t like. Several people can block a wallet or transaction by their decision, it seems to me unacceptable! In the blockchain Ethereum this can not be. I do not urge to abandon investments in the EOS, but be careful and do not need to invest more than 10 percent of your funds in this project!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: