Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS?  (Read 25788 times)
Mathcy

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

this seems to be their strategy in developing the platform. Seeing the ethereum platform is superior to current EOS, and EOS doesn't want to lose its users so the development platform is through the BlokChain game. but I prefer the eth platform
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

With no doubt I choose the Ethereum and not the EOS, because EOS does not have their own Blockchain. So they can not been compared even.
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

to be honest, me too. but I believe it happens because we are used to it. we don't want to try something new
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:58:03 AM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94

Well, EOS is still young and so cheap compared to Ethereum that has it's all time high of a thousand dollars. While EOS has still a lot to improve and did I mention that it is still cheap?

yeah it's possible to make a very good profit
both are my favorite coin that I rely on at any circumstances that occurred in the market. Ethereum has higher prices than the EOS. so the only difference is I am more save on Ethereum I have and hope to get more profit. to select as primary Ethereum coins would be my first choice.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:32:47 AM

EOS is propect coin and i am believe can compete with ethereum in near future. I am holding both coin and i am already plan to hold it for long term because its very liquid and i am believe its safe investment in cryptomarket

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:34:42 AM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94

seems eos platform will be he best choice for gaming industry,,
but, i think ethereum is still become the leading platform on cryptocurrencies,,
there will be no others platform will replacing ethereum

Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:57:05 AM

Ethereum and Eos, I like both in my opinion the two coins are indeed worthy coins to be calculated and have their own advantages, I am sure that investing in both coins will be profitable for the future, buy ethereum and eos and invest your coins
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:25:36 AM

EOS is an ICO target for games, and seeing EOS prices more affordable is certainly a lot that embraces EOS for the project. ETH has a fairly popular platform but the price is indeed high for the game, but if the game with a high level should choose ETH.

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:45:57 AM

eos blockchain offers tremendous speed compared to eth.  infact, eos is considered the fastest blockchain in the world.  eth has continuously experiencing network congestion issues and plans to upgrade the blockchain has not been announced.  blockchain games primary requirement is speed, speed and speed!
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:56:59 AM

EOS and ETH are as different as night and day, I think many Blockchain games choose EOS because the Blockchain is more scalable but the fact is that at the end of the day, ETH was here first and has a lot more fans and it is fully Decentralised.

suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:24:38 AM

The development of these two coins is quite good and has a future, so all this depends on network speed and good expansion.
The game project is very good and takes on the EOS platform because it is cheaper and faster.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:35:21 AM

ETH or EOS, it's all up to you, but my advice as long as you have a lot of money you better invest in both ETH and EOS because if we invest in both the profits are getting bigger, but you should always be aware of market prices for avoidance of losses.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

I think Ethereum or Eos are both good and profitable, if you are sure, buy these two coins and immediately invest, you will not lose investment in both coins because in the future it can give you an advantage
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:11:47 AM

I think Ethereum or Eos are both good and profitable, if you are sure, buy these two coins and immediately invest, you will not lose investment in both coins because in the future it can give you an advantage

Actually both are good and potential coin that already proven as one of the strong and valuable altcoins in crypto. Now is the right time to buy more of these coins. I wish we have all enough money to avail and hold for long term or trade if necessary.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:38:39 AM

I still choose ETH, because in my opinion for EOS can beat ETH is very difficult and requires a long time because before defeating ETH, EOS must defeat Bitcoin Cash and Ripple to be able beat ETH and it's not easy, so I still choose ETH better than EOS.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:02:16 AM

Ethereum is still my preferred choice because EOS is till far away from Ethereum. The demand of Ethereum is still very high due to ICo market, EOs doesn't have this. However, EOS is a good investment choice, it's quite strong in the cryptocurrency market and it has beaten many coins to stand at the 5th position on CMC. Who know, it will overtake Ethereum in the future.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:07:04 AM

When all upcoming updates will be implemented in the blockchain of ether, EOS will no longer have advantages (scalability, speed) over the ethereum, and the advantages of ether (decentralization, security) over EOS will remain. So..
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:10:17 AM

Personally, I prefer Ethereum to EOS, Ethereum has been strong and kept its second position for some years now and still doing great, I think after bitcoin the next is Ethereum.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

I always prefer to hedge my investment choices and spread the risk around and to that end I own both coins. I think there is huge potential for EOS going forward the Ethereum network is creaking under the strain of being over used, and you end up having to up your GWEI settings beyond recommended just to get a transaction to process. If EOS can deliver much superior throughput and transactions at zero cost it should be a simple calculation for projects to switch usage.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:18:45 AM

I still prefer eth, although recently there are huge fuss about eos and a lot of developers try to adopt eos, but for the future I believe eth still got a better future, many people underestimate the eth because recently the price keep on falling and the price has been stagnant, but eth got a very big transaction volume and eth still more famous being used for smart contract
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: