Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS?  (Read 25788 times)
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:23:41 AM

Eth of course since I rely on credibility and Eth started dapps and blockchain gaming. Eos on my opinion has not proven credibility yet so using it for dapps and games is big challenge, unlike Ethereum which has broad experience in the space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:36:48 AM

Ethereum and Eos I like both, this coin is equally developed, even though eos is not comparable to ethereum but I am sure EOS is able to show good development and will be more widely known
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94
Honestly, I still prefer ETH rather than EOS, although many crypto games rely on EOS, but I don't like games like that. I'd better play fps or mmorpg. and in my opinion ETH is more useful than EOS
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

I see an increase in new project chosen to use  eos as a platform for their project! However, ethereum is still better than eos practically speaking. Anyone on earth can create ethetrum wallet free of charge unlike eos where you have to pay for eos address!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

EOS is one of the coins that are predicted to replace Ethereum. But this effort requires hard work because the ETH market capitalization is higher than EOS. However, these two coin projects are very good and unique. That's why it's hard to determine which is the best between the two.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:13:41 AM

Last year ETH relied on the ICO market to succeed, but now due to the downturn in the ICO market, the price of ETH is also rapidly declining, which is caused by fraudsters. Compared with ETH, EOS is not a lot of scams, so I will choose EOS!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

I see an increase in new project chosen to use  eos as a platform for their project! However, ethereum is still better than eos practically speaking. Anyone on earth can create ethetrum wallet free of charge unlike eos where you have to pay for eos address!
well, so far ETH is still better at EOS, but at the moment the two coins are still doing good development. Well, in general, I chose both, but specifically, I still have more ETH now.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:22:49 AM

ethereum is most popular coin after bitcoin and many ICO using ethereum platform for their distribution, EOS is new and it will be take so much time to reach ethereum level
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:24:38 AM

Both ETH and EOS are highly valued by the community and become the potential e-currency of choice in investment decisions. But ETH has a broader community and market. Most of the new projects chose ETH technology as the foundation for their development and they also traded through ETH ... Therefore, ETH still ranked better than EOS.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

Both have a different platform in the crypto market. Most of the crypto users like to go for ETH because they believe  ETH is more valuable than EOS in the market. I think also ETH has good performance in this current market.Ethereum is more popular and has a decent price in the coin market. So ETH is good for ICO project to make some profits.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

Currently, ETH and EOS are two of the potential e-currencies chosen by investors. But in terms of technology, market, community, value ... of them, investing in ETH, investors have a better chance of EOS. Currently, ETH is at a low price and ETH will rise in the near future. Therefore, ETH will be selected before selecting EOS.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

ethereum is most popular coin after bitcoin and many ICO using ethereum platform for their distribution, EOS is new and it will be take so much time to reach ethereum level
So, I would also choose ETH to invest, I believe in EOS, but I can not expect them to rise high, if I hold ETH may be a very good, ETh prices will increase high in the end of this year. That is the opportunity for me to buy ETH now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:33:33 AM

ethereum remains the best choice for me than eos, we can see if the potential of both coins is currently good. but the choice is based on the maturity of our minds and that is something that might be the best choice.

Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:35:06 AM

Both are good coin in the market. Ethereum is priced higher than EOS. I will choose Ethereum for long term investment. Because it is a lot of investors pay attention to it. is used in many transactions and payment methods. Prices are good to buy and hope to gain more profit.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

Some people do prefer EOS and ETH. Here indeed, competition from both is indeed very much noticed by many people. For myself, I still use ETH compared to EOS. But many people who like EOS don't hurt. Because that is indeed the choice of each person.

btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:10:45 AM

but more and more projects choose EOS
Harlod Benjamin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

I just would prefer to invest in Ethereum, than EOS, because it has more profit for me now, and it's so usable altcoins in all cryptocurrency world.
me too. it seems to me that ETH is a strong coin, just follow BTC. I will still choose ETH to invest.
piszozo

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

Eth  Wink
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

example:
For me I would prefer to invest in ETH since it has a lot of features and very stable standing in the market. Also a lot of investors and project are using ETH wallets for their transactions. ETH for now has very low price compare to the price last first quarter of this year. So this time is a good chance for us to buy ETH.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

example:
I still preferred Ethereum and "who says EOS has the choice of ICO's and Blockchain games" its not true still Ethereum is the undisputed ICO plartform leader and EOS is not a user friendly you cannot even use its wallet for FREE its too hassle to used it for the first time, thats why i sell all my EOS and join on Credits (CS) Bandwagon Credits 1 million TPS, will be the EOS killer! for now my Bet is on Ethereum!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: