Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS?  (Read 25788 times)
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:01:33 PM

Many people say that EOS is used more than Ether. But I trust ETH more. It seems to me that this coin is safer for investment.
I do not agree that EOS is used more often than Ethereum. There are very many projects created in Ethereum, and the tokens of these projects are actively traded on many exchanges.
Lol that was a big joke in this day, ethereum used by a lot of platforms while EOS has nothing to do with its bug in the platform. what a garbage buggy platform worth 4 billions dollars. Even someone is not a part of the team who has found the majority of bugs

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:09:52 PM

Despite the uptrend and downtrend of ethereum and despite how much it has reduced in price from the ATH, it is still the best as far as I am concerned.
EOS although can also be used, but it is not yet equal with ethereum when it comes to smart contract development.
Any coin that has got good product need not to worry much, because that is what will give it its value.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:19:31 PM

I still believe in ETH and will choose ETH, because it has been proven that ETH once had a fairly high price and always ranked second in the coinmarketcap. EOS still cannot be a mainstay for now, although it looks quite good and promises big profits in the future.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 11:27:03 PM

I just consider EOS to be lighter in my opinion that ETH but when it comes to implementation and dedication to development ETH takes the lead without any doubt Sure there have been some development on the EOS it doesnt guarantee anything in the long run on my opinion EOS is really slow in development of its platform

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:30:57 PM

ETH for stability, decentralization and community, EOS for throughput for apps that need it. But I don't trust its consensus one bit - it's too decentralized for anything but marketing your app as "running on a blockchain".
Eth has more potential and there is a reason why many projects choose this platform for launching their token. Alterantives have its pros and cons but they don't have potential to replace ETH.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:42:39 PM

New projects are coming into EOS blockchain, this is a good sign but I don't think ETH is losing its position or popularity. You can't accept everyone's first choice should be Ethereum. Some are going through EOS, some are coming into TRON network and some projects are choosing Stellar to go forward. So, the different project has different decisions, but ETH still in the first priority for every new project.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:48:22 PM

I think that the EOS has great potential and over time, many future ICO will choose the EOS platform. The Ethereum yet just demand.

basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:50:28 PM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94
I preferred both eos and eth because this two give us great profit and it's proven. And we know that both eos and eth have great development everytime not totally huge develop but still they maintain a good one.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:51:36 PM

I choose Ethereum. Because the supply of Ethereum is less than EOS. And Ethereum has a higher potential. And in its use, ETH is more widely used than EOS.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:00:19 AM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

example:
haha, i think i don't have much time for gaming in the crypto market. I understand that gaming here will also have money but it is too little and it takes a lot of my time.
I usually spend 3-4 hours for crypto, economic and financial readings.
so i don't have time to join these games. I think there are few people who want to participate in blockchain games.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 12:22:59 AM

if the blockchain game prefers eos, it means that eos has more advantages than etherum to support their project. and indeed so far, almost no blockchain game has chosen etherum, if it's not eos then it's definitely waves. I think EOS has developed well.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:10:19 PM

Not so long ago, I started using EOS and I still do not understand some of the points on how to use it correctly. Really for such big money that they collected it was impossible to do something very worthy.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:20:43 PM

Today EOS because of scalability. In the future Ethereum when both have scalability, because ETH will be more decentralized through PoS instead of DPoS.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:46:07 PM

EOS has good opportunities in the market and has a very bright future. Although many blockchain games use the EOS platform, it doesn't really affect the movement of Ethereum. Ethereum still has very large supporters so it still has a great opportunity to continue to grow.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:22:37 PM

eth remains the top choice even though eos is now in a good position and becomes one of the most popular new coins, but eth's potential is still the best and this will continue to be a significant thing in crypto.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:52:32 AM

example:
In my opinion, the EOS platform is a potentially profitable coin as an investment, but I believe that today this platform has some shortcomings, which greatly affects the trust of the community, so while Ethereum is a more reliable platform and in demand in this market.
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:09:16 AM

ETH for its true decentralization
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:22:05 AM

I tend to still choose ethereum, for me ethereum remains the best altcoin, but eos is also an altcoin whose development is good and both of these coins are indeed worth calculating and no doubt about investment as well as being profitable for the future

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:20:03 AM

EOS is a coin that also has great potential and with many Blockchain games that use the EOS platform. Of course, that will make EOS more widely known and improve the quality of EOS. But Ethereum is still the main platform for most ECO projects.

rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:24:41 AM

EOS is a coin that also has great potential and with many Blockchain games that use the EOS platform. Of course, that will make EOS more widely known and improve the quality of EOS. But Ethereum is still the main platform for most ECO projects.

Indeed, EOS is a game platform because it has more affordable value, developments are beginning to appear and will have good innovation. Eth is also a good platform, Eth's development is increasingly attractive and investor confidence is beginning to appear.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: