Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS?  (Read 25788 times)
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:05:40 PM

eos now seems to be starting to go to a better place. but to be able to compete with eth I think it's still difficult. eth is the best choice now and eth will still continue to be the main choice
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:11:47 PM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94

Why? Are they being implemented on some gaming platforms on the internet? I just know EJN is going to be adopted not knowing about these two altcoin performing the same way.

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:25:42 PM

Eth is still a popular platform and has a better development, this can be seen on Eth's journey so far which still accompanies Bitcoin. EOS began to have good developments as well and was still able to compete well despite being in the top 5 in CMC.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:42:44 PM

Eth is still a popular platform and has a better development, this can be seen on Eth's journey so far which still accompanies Bitcoin. EOS began to have good developments as well and was still able to compete well despite being in the top 5 in CMC.
It takes more time for us to fully understand what EOS is capable of and whether it can become a full-fledged competitor to Ethereum, I would not rule out the possibility that EOS will become better

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:06:51 PM

maybe I think now eth prices are crawling up again and that can beat the price of eos but, whether to where the increase for me ethereum merupan coin is large which has ties throughout the world and there are so many people who use ethereum until now so its popularity brings its good name to the price can go back up to this moment.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:13:27 PM

It takes more time for us to fully understand what EOS is capable of and whether it can become a full-fledged competitor to Ethereum, I would not rule out the possibility that EOS will become better

eos is kinda new so yes , it still needs time to see if what it can do  . we dont know if this eos is better than eth in the future but lately ive been seeing some projects related to eos  . this got my attention , i then say that eos do really have a potential  . before i under estimate this coin because i think this is only a sh*t coin just like the other but im wrong  .   but right now  , my vote will only go to eth  because eth already show its worth  .
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:23:15 PM

maybe I think now eth prices are crawling up again and that can beat the price of eos but, whether to where the increase for me ethereum merupan coin is large which has ties throughout the world and there are so many people who use ethereum until now so its popularity brings its good name to the price can go back up to this moment.
do you now see how eos price? ethereum need not defeat eos, eos is due to a new platform may eos that need to work hard to take the investor etheruem. EOS has nice progress on the market, but he has not been as big as ethereum.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:03:32 PM

One is more decentralized than the other while the less decentralized one is faster. So games should be faster on the decentralized one. Both cryptocurrencies are working to improve their performance... Ethereum is working on interesting upgrade it hopes will improve performance and not compromise its decentralization
Mawa1127

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:36:51 PM

I also noticed that. Besides, some of the new projects are launcing in Eos blockchain. So I will go for Eos instead of Eth.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:41:33 PM

Obviously I choose ETH. ETH future are very bright then EOS. ETH technology are great. Now there transaction time are so short. If you invest 1 eth now, in future you will get 2x profit.
I do not know what is gonna happen regarding profitableness. But, even in this case, the price of EOS increased a few weeks ago. However, when they were compared, the ETH has been present for longer and has gained more confidence.
mbsyahia

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:44:32 PM

yes it is true that EOS starts well developed but in my opinion it is still loine to arrive at the same level as Ethereum
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:52:56 AM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

example:

To date, EOS really looks like the most promising and effective platform for new and existing games. The EOS ecosystem continues to grow rapidly, the number of users literally increases every day.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:09:03 AM

The completely unsuccessful EOS project in this comparison clearly loses, because today there are real chances to win the ETH project which is already working and developing very well now.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:28:10 AM

Both projects are very worthy. Everyone has their own perspectives and their own communities who believe in success. But while EOS and ETH are finding out which of them is better, there are new promising projects, such as Tera smart Money as a competitor of Ethereum, or Sound Money Coin as a competitor to Bitcoin, or Veil as a competitor of Monero. Time does not stand still. technology is changing. And someday newbies will take the place of leaders.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:11:18 AM

example:

i think ethereum and eos is not an options, because both are good cryptocurrency poject with a lot of excess
and crypto lovers hould have ethereum and eos in their wallet my friend

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:19:34 PM

I think if you want to invest for a long time, EOS will be a better choice. whereas Eth already has many communities and their own contracts, I think Eos can't overtake Eth for a long time.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:26:47 PM

I like both platforms, and think both will survive. EOS at the moment has greater transaction capacity, but Ethereum has a first-mover advantage with planned upgrades. They are both very well-funded projects with visionaries behind them in Larimer and Buterin, respectively.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:29:43 PM

for me EOS and ETH are also coins that have different functions and also heavy competitors, because both altcoins also have good potential and also growth is now getting better.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

I just would prefer to invest in Ethereum, than EOS, because it has more profit for me now, and it's so usable altcoins in all cryptocurrency world.

That is right ethereum is more usable here in cryptocurrency compared to EOS, ethereum has a wide platform and strong blockchain technology that could make ethereum very much popular and making the ethereum price high in crypto market.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:58:15 PM

In my opinion, EOS is very hard in use. So newbies cant use EOS. There is need some knowledge about crypto. When with ETH you can easily transfer crypto

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: