Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 22761 times)
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 02:52:34 PM

In 2017 85% bounties are true and good project based bounty campaigns. But now we hard to find whats the best ico based bounties. Because lot of bounties will be SCAM after completing of campaigns. So my advice is join with good bounty communities and do good bounties.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:01:58 PM

In 2017 85% bounties are true and good project based bounty campaigns. But now we hard to find whats the best ico based bounties. Because lot of bounties will be SCAM after completing of campaigns. So my advice is join with good bounty communities and do good bounties.
2017 is the best year for Bounty Hunter. lots of successful projects and that has made many people benefit. different in 2018 and earlier this year that the majority of failed ico projects were huge. this directly affects the direction of the development and distribution of tokens to the bounty hunter. many tokens that have no value and that certainly makes bounty Hunter must be able to choose the right project to be promoted.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:19:02 PM

Hey guys I have different criterias:
1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
3) Social Networks and activity there.
4) Number of subscribers in telegram
5) Team must pass KYC test on ICO Bench
6) Huge partners. For example exchanges
7) Hype
What do you think is this enough, or you recommend to add something?
Project that have all points doesn't guarantee you from being scammed, ICO rating site is very vague I think, also design of the site is very easy to create an attractive site... Social activity in ICO period will be massive but after that it can be turn 180. Subscribers in telegram can be reach by creating a simple airdrop program, then subscriber will come for u...

Any good ICO will give you a MVP/prototype/demo to look how good their product and try to convince you to buy their token with that. That things means they work before the ICO start also don't worry if their github is not active, github is better to not active for development like this to prevent copycat from others... Then the bounty will have some value in future rather than going to dead token
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 03:26:04 PM

To choose a good bounty campaign you have to check some good bounty plat forms, ICO rating sites as well. You have to check social plat form of that project for reviews of people who joined campaign.

After that you will be very near to join a good campaign.
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:36:15 PM

To choose a good bounty you must look for the team and the aim of the project. also look for the ICO bench rate , or in short you must have to review the project well so you  will not join and worker for scam projects.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 03:49:55 PM

I'm researching bounty manager first which i want the join campaign. Then I'm doing research on the project. I'm reading Roadmap and whitepaper. And I'm doing a little research on project team members. Unfortunately, this process takes a long time. But because there are too many scam projects in the market, it is necessary to make these checks.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:14:34 PM

I recommend paying attention primarily to the project team. How they behave in public, what they can do and what ideas they promote. And most importantly, do they have experience in creating such projects.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:23:55 PM

2017 is the best year for Bounty Hunter. lots of successful projects and that has made many people benefit. different in 2018 and earlier this year that the majority of failed ico projects were huge. this directly affects the direction of the development and distribution of tokens to the bounty hunter. many tokens that have no value and that certainly makes bounty Hunter must be able to choose the right project to be promoted.
I think in most cases, at the moment, many projects is a Scam, it is very difficult to choose a decent project because even good projects are in the end a Scam

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:37:22 PM

i have seen a lot of projects that passed that test and yet disappeared with people money. the latest one sent out a disgusting message to the community saying they have run into administration Mode due to the advice received from the legal team. i think that it is just a trial and error stuff. if projects can kick start after running a successful ICO. decides to run for TGE and then hit exchange. i think they have past the first stage of the project.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:57:51 PM

I wouldn't trust the ratings! I look first at the website and their roadmap. Next, find out the essence of the project and what developers, then you should see their telegram group.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:01:00 PM

I think we should look for the number of participants. The fewer the participants, the greater the chance to get a high reward. Cheesy And the quality of the project ratings does not mean anything. For the hunter.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:23:10 PM

Firstly we should value the quality of the project itself, what was the project all about, how big are the community and potential investor, information about the team and the token/coin, that was the best way to choose bounty before we joining it.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:08:21 AM

Before participate bounty program you just do research in team and project idea if everything is ok you can start to participate .
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:20:45 AM

I think now it is necessary to pay attention to the project itself, not to the reward. After all, many projects simply do not pay the promised. Therefore, we need a large-scale project, which will not be scam in future.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:09:09 PM

In choosing bounty you need to have a consideration for it, for example:

1. Read their Whitepaper or Road map
2. Check the allocation budget they have for the bounty allocation or calculate it according to their ico price.
3. Make some research about their team if it is fake or not
4. Know the usages of the utility of the their token
5. Bounty managers popularity is an advantage, but not necessary important
6. Check their community if they are many
7. Their website must updated most of the time.
8. Check their ratings could also give a bit help for this.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:15:03 PM

I think now it is necessary to pay attention to the project itself, not to the reward. After all, many projects simply do not pay the promised. Therefore, we need a large-scale project, which will not be scam in future.
We can't deny that it is more attractive to the bounty hunters who's project will give a huge rewards but it somehow they almost fails. It is somewhat ridiculous how often they say that, distribution commence after the end of ICO sales but it won't make happen. That is the reason why some of us never give trust into these.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:32:24 PM

That's totally what I look first before I joined campaign. Most of the time I earn good but sometimes earn bad like when enter in the market it's -90 percent   Angry so nothing to do just hold and forget it for quite some time .
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 06:06:02 PM

For me: project's concept; available to use in life; an expert team; a strong community. I will research and focus in terms that.

Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:15:49 PM

For me: project's concept; available to use in life; an expert team; a strong community. I will research and focus in terms that.
I think now even if a good team and a good product is not a guarantee that the project can be closed , I think it is necessary now if you choose a bounty and then take as many projects

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 06:22:18 PM

The situation with bounty and payments over the past six months has changed very much and not for the better!! The fact that you have written certainly the main guidelines for which you should choose a project. But against the background of the lack of positive and reduced schedules of all ICO coins now just died!!

No project can collect 100% of the desired amount and therefore all participation in the bounty is useless!. If the project does not collect the required amount, it just dies and your time is wasted.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: