Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:06:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS - the best crypto!  (Read 776 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

LOL, which report did you see? Just 2 days ago a report published claiming that EOS is neither a blockchain, nor decentralized. And not just that, it's performance is also very low. Just 250 tps and that too under ideal conditions..... https://cryptocrimson.com/eos-not-blockchain-not-exceed-250-tps-study/

well actually there are a lot of medias reporting it that way, no doubt EOS is a giant in term of marketing because most of their supporter are whales.
but if we are looking at it technically, it is not that good and in comparison with ETH or NEO. it is still far a way behind those project, only their marketing is a way far a head.

this kind of news/report for example :
https://hacked.com/eos-will-be-the-best-performing-cryptocurrency-of-the-year-according-to-finder-com-survey/
I am even surprised a lot of media are reporting it that way, but come to think of it; we are talking about the media here with all their shill paid adverts. If you want to trust anything in this life at all, media should be the last thing you should be putting your trust in and banking your decisions on.

I have always been a lover of EOS since they decided to switch to being centralized which is how I see things right now. Sure, they are trying every means to use marketing to push their project out there, but that is how far it can get, a time will come when people will see the reality and know that it is not worth it. It is not a bad coin or a terrible idea of a project backed coin, but I still don't see that much in the long run when it comes to usability and that is what counts, not just some hype.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:20:01 AM

For some time the Eos coin was indeed a good coin, but for now I think another coin is better, just call the Masternode coin. Try you Check again the good coin movements at the end of this year!
This opinion, because of the experience of last yea. Last year Masternode Coins were hunted by rich investors and Can't long ago the breakthrough of other Bitcoins and Altcoins increased rapidly at the end of the year.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

According to the newest research EOS is the most promising cryptocurrency for today. Do you agree with it, or you think it is a mistake?
everyone has their own opinion about crypto and I'm not on the same way with you, although currently there are a lot of EOS-based ICOs, but that doesn't make it the most promising cryptocurrency
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

Any readable link so that we could also see what you have seen?
I think it is important that you posts some facts here in the forum and not just because of your own opinion. Everytime you make a thread you should back it up with links to prove it.

So what is EOS? If it is really that popular by now, then why is it that mamy people dont know anything about it.
It will still end up talking with bitcoin being the example to explain all this crypto currencies. And that is when they will understand it.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

Right now it is very far becoming the best crypto.

They have a crazy hard wallet creation system. You can't make more people adapting crypto with harder things, you need to simplfy things.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

According to the newest research EOS is the most promising cryptocurrency for today. Do you agree with it, or you think it is a mistake?

I am believing in EOS future. But it is not so easy. EOS network has its own problem. It has to be developed. If they gets their support from community, I think they will make it.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

I personally do not think so because there are a number of other projects that are not less than perspective spectra, but I have to admit that EOS is a really worthwhile project.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

In the financial sense yes I think as there's is more than billions of $ in EOS. Cartel is really something many in crypto is accusing them. There are some security issues so if you're going to go in EOS make sure you stake or double secure to make it unhackable?  Cheesy

krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

i think we can rely on this statement. for a long time there were talks about how eos is similar to eth, that it can get forward and become the top altcoin. really, i won't be surprised if that happens

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

For me, EOS is an Altcoin that has good potential and can be profitable for investors. But to name the best Altcoin, perhaps the EOS should have the effort and development boom.

Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

EOS is just an attack on crypto and particularly on ETH, while providing very little value for holders or for the community in general. Firstly it should become decentralised.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

Where is it?
EOS is a good cryptocurrency and worth to invest. Many new ICOs are running on EOS platform. Despite that EOS decentralized application platform is not popular as ETH or NEE now, i think EOS will over take ETH and NEO in the future.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

For a project that had a year long ICO, EOS hasn't actually lived up to the billing and the hype it enjoyed in the build up to the mainnet launch. The crash in it's price this year has been catastrophic and the EOS for me isn't user friendly, creating a new wallet in EOS is one hell of a task as compared to Ethereum
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:17:28 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is quite able to rise again, because ahead of us are waiting for good news when they launch updates for it!
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

I don't like what is happening in the EOS community, not the most fair miners appointment and their rewarding. Therefore, there are a lot of negative conversations around the project, it can interfere.  The EOS has big chance of success in the long term, but so far it doesn't have such a vast and loyal audience as Ethereum. And after  hardfork, ethereum positions can begin to recover.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

As many people say, there are so many opinions, because as far as I understand how things will evolve around the EOS project, I can say that in most cases EOS really looks very good, time will tell us what it is inside
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

The recent situation with EOS shows that it is far from the best. if you heard about the collusion of the largest coin holders and with the goal of profit. I am surprised that after this news the price did not fall to the bottom. How can you trust this coin?
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

I think I quite agree with you,EOS blockchain technology is one of the best innovative crypto technologies occupying the crypto space, it's capable of processing millions of transactions per second due to its high scalability capabilities.

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

In my opinion, Ethereum is quite able to rise again, because ahead of us are waiting for good news when they launch updates for it!
It will definitely up, not just once but many times. EOS is good cryptocurrency and it's good up every day. Only 1 year but the EOS is slowly competing with ETH and there are many ICOs being run on it. We will soon see the price of the EOS rise in this year
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

I always think positively for all the coins that are able to grow and compete in the market. one of them is EOS, according to most people EOS is a promising cryptocurrency, so hopefully it can be proven later. it all depends on the respective development team

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓