Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS - the best crypto!  (Read 776 times)
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:46:18 AM

May I ask you who did this research?) Some kind of experts?)
I think it's just some kind of pr article, made by EOS team. EOS is good for sure but the best - don't think so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

According to the newest research EOS is the most promising cryptocurrency for today. Do you agree with it, or you think it is a mistake?
You can't be serious,maybe you should have come out clearer by listing those things that make EOS the best coin
Generally speaking EOS lack features that other coin got,infact there are many other coin with great features than EOS as of now.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:25:16 AM

I am very optimistic that EOS will eventually become one of the largest cap coins on the market. They are investing hugely in the DAPPS arena that their platform will host and they are going to have zero Network fees. I hold some EOS and am patiently waiting for the next 1 - 2 years to see how they progress.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:35:28 AM

EOS technology is actually good and competitive with other platform, I just found their area so mucj technicality. Meaning this paltform isnt as friendly user such as eth but still their dapp apllication and working model is amazing. Many projects are obviously changing ship already as eos give them lots of benefit.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:39:25 AM

EOS technology is actually good and competitive with other platform, I just found their area so mucj technicality. Meaning this paltform isnt as friendly user such as eth but still their dapp apllication and working model is amazing. Many projects are obviously changing ship already as eos give them lots of benefit.
EOS is crypto technology which is currently becoming one of the centers of attention because of its rapid development. however, the last time I saw it, the price of EOS was $ 5, and now it has declined. well, I think, we can't say that EOS is the best crypto before its anxiety goes beyond bitcoin itself.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:22:41 AM

According to the newest research EOS is the most promising cryptocurrency for today. Do you agree with it, or you think it is a mistake?

Well, the research that claims EOS is the most promising crypto currency must be a newspaper research
and i do not agree with such cheap facts.

EOS is good, but has thousands of areas to improve technology wise, its complicated blockchain dude.
There is a mistake in their research, so please drop the link to the research below
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

This may be a fake research or report. I can't see the basis of what makes EOS the most promising coin. It is just being among the top. I would even rate Ripple ahead of it.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:27:02 AM

EOS is good, but it's too soon to say it's the best. Research is not investment advice and each research give different results so you should not trust all of research and invest based on the results.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

Well, at the level of pumps or coins, which are approximately the same in development, it is possible. But at the level of stable Coin and those that are in good demand, it is still too early to talk about it. Yes, except the perspective of another word is difficult to apply.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:00:06 AM

Resolutely disagree with your point of view, in fact, many people do not think so. If this has become a reality then why is EOS still cheap? Bitcoin is the best coin. There are currently no coins that can surpass Bitcoin.

ilya_safronov

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:11:28 AM

I'm sure EOS deserves to be in the top 10, even top 5. But I don't think this project is better than Etherium and NEO. Although my favorites are falling very much lately, but nevertheless I am sure that time will put everything in its place. But EOS is definitely a great project in which to invest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

I'm sure EOS deserves to be in the top 10, even top 5. But I don't think this project is better than Etherium and NEO. Although my favorites are falling very much lately, but nevertheless I am sure that time will put everything in its place. But EOS is definitely a great project in which to invest.
Only time can answer that. Let's wait for it to be true that EOS is better than ETH and NEO. if I talk about its potential, I admit that EOS has great potential to be number one on Altcoin, but it took a long time so we waited for the results. because now I can't confirm it.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

Indeed, EOS needs time to be the best altcoin, but this process will be an opportunity for better development. EOS already has investor confidence to be used in the game platform so this is a good opportunity for the future.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

The price of EOS fell to $3.2. Why is this happening? Due to problems with the ICO market that EOS relies on, even if EOS is mature, it cannot stop the decline of the ICO market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

I do not think that this coin has great prospects. I have been studying EOS for a long time, but I haven’t found anything interesting, if even she can do more transactions per second than ETH and BTC, and then what? There are already a lot of projects that are superior to EOS, but I also cannot well establish myself.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

Which research do you mean? Is it your own research, mate? I agree if EOS is a good altcoin but seems not as the most promising for now. There are many better altcoins such as Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), and Stellar (XLM).
the State experienced EOS are currently quite stable with growing gradually EOS very capable be the best option for getting a lot more developments that generate progress continue to increase in the future. so with such a condition the EOS is capable of becoming the best coin Cryptocurrency supported.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

To be honest I always consider the top 10 coins as the best one, because these coins are widely popular in the crypto world and a maximum number of investors will always focus on this. it will not lose its reputation immediately so I think all are good for long-term investment, I mean top 10 coins.
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

if you look at xrp, eth, bch, and some other altcoins, there will be more that look more attractive than ios, but ios have a very open opportunity to be able to match eth in the future

Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

this is the latest technology that strives to advance against the power of the coin above it, they are very serious in the development of eos, and it is proven that they are not shaken by what has happened
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

So far, yes, I agree with this, EOS has really added a lot over this year. But I can not say that in the coming year will be the same, most likely the leader will change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: