Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:55:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS - the best crypto!  (Read 776 times)
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:30:41 AM

I do not believe this, I know that the coin is a very good coin but there is no way that it can say that it is the best coin in the market, there are coins out there that are way better than the coin in terms of value price and the amount of investors that we have in the coins. Invest in it if you want but it is not the best coins, there are way better coins than eos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

According to the newest research EOS is the most promising cryptocurrency for today. Do you agree with it, or you think it is a mistake?

Seems you invested hard in this shit coin? Did you read the latest news about their works? Do you know that they have bugs almost everyday and no one good project want not create tokens on their blockchain and people just countinue using Ethereum? This is just overhyped useless another one blockchain with bad specifications
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:09:14 PM

According to the newest research EOS is the most promising cryptocurrency for today. Do you agree with it, or you think it is a mistake?
Yes i agreed with you. Iam also saw some peoples are sayid eos is good cryptocurrency after than btc and ethereum. This is a very good blockchain technology and now comming to top market ca with best rank. This is a good times to get this eos and i predict eos goes to eth price end of year or 2020.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Carisba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

I have invested in eos but I must say that I am regretting
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

EOS is the most promising coin i agree but i don't think it is the best crypto. How have you forgotten Bitcoin, without bitcoin, can cryptocurrencies imagined before or now?

Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:05:51 PM

many of which affect the price of crypto, but what is happening now is where investors prefer to get instant benefits, for example participating in the ico program and directly selling it when entering the market, but in my opinion eos as a newcomer only needs time to reach its peak
karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:11:53 PM

I strongly agree that if EOS is said to be a very good coin I read on its website EOS is handled by devteam who are talented and have experience in their fields. Many promo activities are done extraordinary and all of them consume considerable funds so I conclude this coinwhich is very feasible for investment

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

EOS is a very good coin no doubt, but this is not the best. Rather EOS technology seems harder than before. You saw it on a media report, you can find this types of the report for almost every good coins! After swapping Ethereum to their own blockchain, EOS seems not decentralized anymore.

megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

I do not understand why so much hope is invested in EOS. I don't think it makes any sense. In addition, EOS is an ordinary altcoin. Now its value and its capabilities greatly exaggerate
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

The best cryptocurrency on the market at the moment is bitcoin. I do not understand how you can consider other cryptocurrencies in the same way. Now the leader is simply obvious
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

No encryption is perfect and best. Each encryption has its own technical features and functions. EOS is no different. It just makes up for some of the design flaws of ETH. But it also has many performance deficiencies.

mautotota

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

I also agree with you. I bought it for $ 8, although now the price is very low but I believe it soon recover
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

Sorry mate, I do not quite agree with you. EOS has some potential and looks promising but you cannot claim it is most promising cryptocurrency for today a lot of coins still out there to be claimed as most promising coins in the market. EOS doesn't have good technology but ETH is more promising.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

this is my thought about EOS. There are many thing to be developed. I think EOS team should work hardly. Because market is getting bigger day by day. And competition is increasing. So if it will be in top 20, then they have to develop their network and user experience.

I've bought some EOS a long time ago. I didn't know anything about it. I bought it suddenly. Then I've started to read.

Here is my thought,

1) EOS and EOS's network is not ready yet!
2) Still, They have not a easy and cheap way for create a wallet. People can not use EOS wallet easily.
3) Someone gets EOS wallet in one way. But there is another big problem more! RAM! It is hard to understand what is RAM and how it is working!
4) Under these circumstances, no one needs to use EOS while platforms like Ethereum, NEO are standing.
pitedsarat

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

Just Hodl, guys
carechikett

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

We lost a lot on altcoins this year
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:22:12 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum is quite able to rise again, because ahead of us are waiting for good news when they launch updates for it!
It will definitely up, not just once but many times. EOS is good cryptocurrency and it's good up every day. Only 1 year but the EOS is slowly competing with ETH and there are many ICOs being run on it. We will soon see the price of the EOS rise in this year

Hopefully we will be able to see EON to pump this year and have positive movements together with bitcoin as soon as possible. But we can't expect that to happen quickly, and as time goes by more scenario is going to happen. Just always monitor the good trends of crypto, and you will never notice it will behave unexpectedly.
the progress made on the EOS is present as the coins are so dependable and able to bring a lot more enthusiasts who join to support the development of the EOS. This will be very capable of making the EOS as best coins on Cryptocurrency and very profitable future.

Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

I absolutely disagree with you, because I do not think that this coin can bring something special to the community!
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

Which research do you mean? Is it your own research, mate? I agree if EOS is a good altcoin but seems not as the most promising for now. There are many better altcoins such as Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), and Stellar (XLM).

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

I like the idea of a blockchain with no fees and a performance of millions of transactions per second (as the developers promise). If Ethereum doesn't have improvements, then EOS can shift ETH forever from the first place.  But I don't like the situation with their ICO, something there is unclean, it's obvious that they didn't collect 4 billion dollars.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀