Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid trading unless you are sure of what you do  (Read 23232 times)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:41:14 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 11:26:55 PM by kateycoin

Really it will become just like gambling, addictive and manipulative, it's very much like poker only if you are an expert you can accomplish something

This is also a remind for myself, sometime I would like to trade again but I remember the bad experiences I had with it and stop
Dont be addictive when it comes to trading give yourself a limitation, maybe sometimes we can't stop ourselves but be more careful and mature. Always think that sometimes being greedy in anything will take you to wrong situations like in trading, so better give your self a limitation. You don't need to avoid trading as long you know what you doing  and being responsible.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:17:33 PM

Really it will become just like gambling, addictive and manipulative, it's very much like poker only if you are an expert you can accomplish something

This is also a remind for myself, sometime I would like to trade again but I remember the bad experiences I had with it and stop
Do t be addictive when it comes to trading give yourself a limitation, maybe sometimes we can't stop ourselves but be more careful and mature. Always think that sometimes being greedy in anything will take you to wrong situations like in trading, so better give your self a limitation. You don't need to avoid trading as long you know what you doing  and being responsible.
No need for limitations when we are in nder control,for making good profits we don't have to trade too muh,just hit at the right candle will work for us.

But don't dpened trading as your only income which is the most ricy thing and will make us more stressed.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:53:16 PM

yes in sometimes it really happened at this time your statement is really true and once you have got confused with something you need to hold your mind for sometime then only your decision will be clear and you got the opportunity get very low loss.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:33:43 PM

yes in sometimes it really happened at this time your statement is really true and once you have got confused with something you need to hold your mind for sometime then only your decision will be clear and you got the opportunity get very low loss.
Bad experiences shouldn't make you stop trading. this is the stage when you have to focus and find the right strategy in trading. Although emotions cannot be controlled easily.
One day you will find a good method in trading.

pant-79

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 03:57:34 PM

In order for trade to be successful, it is not necessary to allow excitement into it. Any emotions will be your enemy in different situations. All the magic of a successful trader lies in several points:
- possess all the necessary knowledge and constantly improve with new ones;
- constantly practice to gain experience;
- be able to control your emotions.
And those who trade emotionally sooner or later will burn.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:29:27 AM

Do t be addictive when it comes to trading give yourself a limitation, maybe sometimes we can't stop ourselves but be more careful and mature. Always think that sometimes being greedy in anything will take you to wrong situations like in trading, so better give your self a limitation. You don't need to avoid trading as long you know what you doing  and being responsible.
No need for limitations when we are in nder control,for making good profits we don't have to trade too muh,just hit at the right candle will work for us.

But don't dpened trading as your only income which is the most ricy thing and will make us more stressed.
Trading is not that much risky as much you have stated in your comment but is better than many other sources. The crypto trading in the modern era is of great importance especially with the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more but the few leading coins have great preference over others. It is much benefited for traders who are making money while trading therefore they want to continue.
Gaff

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:54:37 AM

Trading is not that much risky as much you have stated in your comment but is better than many other sources. The crypto trading in the modern era is of great importance especially with the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and many more but the few leading coins have great preference over others. It is much benefited for traders who are making money while trading therefore they want to continue.

Speaking about that risk on trading, I guess it really depends on how you play it on the reality. Virtualization wise is only the effect afterwards, so we must choose the right coins to invest with. Avoid selecting those made you uncertain, because that will put you more at risk. Ensuring the right ways to do, is much better compared to those who didn't have the strategies.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:19:48 AM

It's more of a gambling if you don't really know what you are doing. It's like investing on a project but you don't really know anything about that. You didn't read the whitepaper, you didn't know what the project was and you're just basing on the ICObench reviews. Then you're just gambling the money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:58:23 AM

Speaking about that risk on trading, I guess it really depends on how you play it on the reality. Virtualization wise is only the effect afterwards, so we must choose the right coins to invest with. Avoid selecting those made you uncertain, because that will put you more at risk. Ensuring the right ways to do, is much better compared to those who didn't have the strategies.
Engaging in the world of trading takes bravery and preparation. We must know what we are dealing with, we have to be aware of the risks that we are facing and how it can be rewarding. Having the skills, knowledge, and the determination will help lead towards success. It's best to be braced with proper education and understanding inorder not to be misled.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:40:09 PM

Cryptocurrency trading is unpredictable and mostly technical analysis while gambling has fixed odd system for all major games and I believe that crypto trading is not another kind of gambling.
Bad experiences are part of trader's education and those mistakes you've made will make you wiser in the future. If you really want to become a successful trader then accept every bad experience, learn from it and continue trading.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:35:57 PM

Again, Trading is very risky you dont when it will go up or go down sometimes its just speculations of others what will be the next stop of the price. No one knows, it was all prediction they are just guessing the next price hoping they are correct since they studied it. Simple, trading is not that easy its like gambling sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Barbut

Activity: 1694

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:47:26 PM

Again, Trading is very risky you dont when it will go up or go down sometimes its just speculations of others what will be the next stop of the price. No one knows, it was all prediction they are just guessing the next price hoping they are correct since they studied it. Simple, trading is not that easy its like gambling sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Its like that, but like in gambling if you dont try it, practice it, you will never learn nothing about it, you will lose your chance to earn from that. Avoid trading with amounts that you cant afford to lose, its some rule in trading, gambling, when you give it a thought or two its like that in life. Try to be safe player, until you learn more, play it safe in all possible situation, when you are buying or selling, never do that with all money you have, all in`s ends up bad in most cases.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:16:36 AM

Cryptocurrency trading is unpredictable and mostly technical analysis while gambling has fixed odd system for all major games and I believe that crypto trading is not another kind of gambling.
Bad experiences are part of trader's education and those mistakes you've made will make you wiser in the future. If you really want to become a successful trader then accept every bad experience, learn from it and continue trading.
  It is nature of cryptocurrency which stay unknown and nobody can realize what will occur straightaway, so we should get familiar with each one of those progressions since it gives us more opportunities to get benefit and take real advantage of cryptocurrency, in the event that you are real trader you should learn before you get in trading, gain knowledge and experience which is the most significant thing in trading and it truly matter.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:47:17 PM

Actually, knowing what to do isn't just the best thing to do. Even you're a newbie, you can trade. Just know the necessary actions to put your orders of course. There is a thing we call beginners luck. With this, beginners got to have wins even though they are just beginners.

But actually, that beginner's luck doesn't work at all times. We are from the beginners, too. We hastily trades without thinking before. We learn by mistakes and that makes us to be eager to learn more. We are now an experienced trader who don't enter trades without basis. Relying on luck will not make us as a succer trader.

Lol. It's foolish to rely on anything about luck. I don't believe in beginner's luck myself. I call it coinsidence. And if a beginner isn't careful and responsible enough to make the proper preparations, it's almost an automatic loss. Also, not being sure of what to do makes you prone to committing newbie mistakes that borders on emotions. Preparation is always better than luck.

While doing anything, including trading, we have to have plans to achieve. We can't just trade carelessly without a plan when we will take the profits. For newbies, they can start with small amount first and gradually increase the amount as soon as they get enough experiences.
Have pre planned system is really good for traders because trading is not as simple as investment is for trading you will have to think and plan before you get in. we can decide who much we can afford to trade at very first time, so we can decide according to it for our future holding or trading that’s why I like preplanted trading and trust me it saves us from so many scamming issues as well.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:58:30 AM

Bad experiences shouldn't make you stop trading. this is the stage when you have to focus and find the right strategy in trading. Although emotions cannot be controlled easily.
One day you will find a good method in trading.
Trading is not full of complications but full of technicalities and once you started to learn these technicalities then you will do it smoothly. These technicalities are almost of all the crypto coins and once learnt knowledge will make you able enough to get success in trading with all the crypto coins. There is no point to avoid trading because all you need is to get through these technicalities and then get started with trading.
BuxCoin

Activity: 698
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:03:58 AM

what makes successful in trading following rules , be patient , learn properly and do analysis , manage your risk , dont brake your own rules this are the common points which you find everywhere and this is what any trader must do to get success in trading
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:42:00 PM

what makes successful in trading following rules , be patient , learn properly and do analysis , manage your risk , dont brake your own rules this are the common points which you find everywhere and this is what any trader must do to get success in trading
when you're not ready to trade, it's better to avoid it. when you are ready to accept all the risks, and the possibility that could happen to the world of trading, I think we really have to consider all the things you say. many things really need to be considered after you are ready to trade.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:20:15 AM

It is nature of cryptocurrency which stay unknown and nobody can realize what will occur straightaway, so we should get familiar with each one of those progressions since it gives us more opportunities to get benefit and take real advantage of cryptocurrency, in the event that you are real trader you should learn before you get in trading, gain knowledge and experience which is the most significant thing in trading and it truly matter.
Every expert will suggest you not to trade until and unless you know how to trade and when to trade plus many basic things about trading. This is common sense and you should understand it because you just cannot take off an air plan if you do not have the skills to do so. So better try to learn and start with small capital and keep on increasing your stack slowly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
chapfx

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:22:45 AM

i agree, you would never know what to do, until you actually try it. so don't just follow other or sit aside, get up and try.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:49:31 AM

Really whatever you said is completely correct.
I am also agree with you, with your thoughts.
These mistakes are always made by newbies and when the loose some moneys and cry.
If you lack confidence on yourself, then surely you gonna make loss. That's natural.
And now in case of trading, if you are not in a state of trading, then just do not do it.
Else there is 100% chances, bad fortune will be with you.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██