Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid trading unless you are sure of what you do  (Read 23232 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:06:11 AM

what makes successful in trading following rules , be patient , learn properly and do analysis , manage your risk , dont brake your own rules this are the common points which you find everywhere and this is what any trader must do to get success in trading
when you're not ready to trade, it's better to avoid it. when you are ready to accept all the risks, and the possibility that could happen to the world of trading, I think we really have to consider all the things you say. many things really need to be considered after you are ready to trade.
You'll never know you're ready when you didn't try to experience your chances, trading is a venue where opportunities was open for people who's eager to learn the process,  no need to rush things out but it's also a good way to be well trained if you have hands on  experienced, you can make a proper call when you already experienced mistakes.

You have to face your fears of losing your money and take the risk of investing real cash to see the results.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:34:03 AM

This is a serious issue that newbies in trading should take note of. Trading its not for Every one if you do not have patience and the tenacity to withstand heartbreak then dont bother diving into diving

katerina5643

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:06:32 PM

Trading is a good opportunity to make a profit. But if you enter market and don't have enough knowledge there is 'a a high chance that you'll lose money.
You should do a market reserch, find out more about the coins you want to invest in & be mentally prepared because there is a high level of pressure.
Personally i started with Monfex and can state  it was really good platform ,especially for for newbies
Russell963

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:54:28 AM

As a forex trader, lack of knowledge will be your biggest enemy. Initially I had the beginner’s luck going on but after sometime  I realized I had no idea what am I up to and incurred losses one after another so I increased my knowledge about trading and today I am doing quite well.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:40:46 AM

Really it will become just like gambling, addictive and manipulative, it's very much like poker only if you are an expert you can accomplish something

This is also a remind for myself, sometime I would like to trade again but I remember the bad experiences I had with it and stop

Yes true we have to avoid trading if we don't know what to do because we might lost all what we have. I experience it before l trade my tokens its my tokens having big amount l almost lost it but l ask help to my sister and she brings back to me. From that day lm afraid to trade again.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:55:08 AM

Really it will become just like gambling, addictive and manipulative, it's very much like poker only if you are an expert you can accomplish something

This is also a remind for myself, sometime I would like to trade again but I remember the bad experiences I had with it and stop
Actually you can make the bad experience which you get in past as a lesson so that in the future you are will ready and proficient in trading. I think All we have ever felt a failure or loss in trading but we had to move on and change for the better again.
I think that is the highest mistake who done by some people who don't have any interest again to try trading especially trading crypto. The experience is the best way to make you have a consistent profit, I mean when you make a trading either intra day or weekly you have to make a evaluation on every trade you made. Even when you got lost from it, the evaluation is needed in order to avoid the same mistake in the future.

I believe OP is included as someone who didn't take any action when he felt a lost. He just make a deposit continously without know the strategy that should he take when look the market situation. I was felt like that, but I tried to learn more and make an evaluation so as I can handle every market situation and I'll know the strategy that should I take when I decide to entry.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:56:12 AM

Even if this is an old thread, the topic really does make sense. I had to admit that I am still not good in cryptocurrency trading, so it’s kind of a high risk for me until I learn the basic techniques first.

I made some few wins back then, but mostly I lost in cryptocurrency trading. Maybe because I didn’t believe in the project anymore, but all of the sudden, their token price has gone up from 100 sats to 600 sats in just a few days.

It’s one of the most stupid decisions that I’ve ever made by selling too quickly because of the belief that altcoin season may be far away from starting.

Anyways, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable these days. You may not know when these altcoins (or even Bitcoin) may go up or down in prices. Even analysts and pro traders aren’t perfect in their predictions or analysis as well. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:27:12 PM

Nothing comes easy. every perfection in life was once a failure. the tendency of survival in any quest for money is the ability to continue after serial rounds of trial. if you really wants to make money in trading, u need to practise first. learn it the hard way and you will discover it is possible to trade and be successful.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:13:09 PM

Always remember that in trading there is risk most of the time and you must aware of this things.
If you don't want to lose in trading better not for you to try to trading in every exchange site platform.
Because as a player you will always do at your own risk.
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:17:45 PM

Always remember that in trading there is risk most of the time and you must aware of this things.
If you don't want to lose in trading better not for you to try to trading in every exchange site platform.
Because as a player you will always do at your own risk.

Beginners, as a rule, want to try everything at once, experiment with many ways of trading cryptocurrency. If you decide to hodl, the basic rule is to believe in the chosen asset. In other words, traders will have to purchase one or another asset, and after that, wait for years to grow, only then sell it.

If you decide to trade daily, you should monitor the market several times a day to understand its movements.
Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 3055

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:12:39 AM

Of course, we should not trade unless we understand what we are doing. This always leads to losses sooner or later. This is just a theory of probability. The probability that you will steadily increase your trading capital, provided that you do not understand what you are doing is very small.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 07:40:30 PM

If a person does not understand what he is doing at all, then he needs to completely refuse to trade.  The fact is that today the cryptocurrency market has even greater risks and each cryptocurrency user risks staying with big losses.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:17:44 PM

i don't think some people can deal with it. it is imminent to imply that most times, we don't know when we rush to our screens especially when we see the green movement. it is not easy fighting the FOMO. IT is getting too much. 

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:10:48 AM

I agree with that trading is just like gambling if your not ready to lose you should not do that. It is very risk if you decide to put on your money to a altcoin or either bitcoin you should learned how to hodl to it when it comes to loss be patience on it and wait for the time that you coin you hodl will get up the price until you have the profit.
Trading too a kind of gambling, but if the user has some basic understanding he can withstand or he can decrease the loss. With gambling this will not apply. The result gets reflected immediately, it can be of loss or winning. With gambling the addiction is very dangerous, while trading is not that risky if we've made the investment over the right asset.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 01:25:28 PM

I agree with that trading is just like gambling if your not ready to lose you should not do that. It is very risk if you decide to put on your money to a altcoin or either bitcoin you should learned how to hodl to it when it comes to loss be patience on it and wait for the time that you coin you hodl will get up the price until you have the profit.
Trading too a kind of gambling, but if the user has some basic understanding he can withstand or he can decrease the loss. With gambling this will not apply. The result gets reflected immediately, it can be of loss or winning. With gambling the addiction is very dangerous, while trading is not that risky if we've made the investment over the right asset.
Yeah if you're not ready with everything you have to prepare for trading, then trading will be the same as gambling. because without preparation the trade will only harm you. Trade cannot only depend on luck, there are many things you must prepare such as mentality, courage, capital, skills, knowledge and many other things. without all those things then you only gamble in the trade.
Indeed, fully equipped is essential when we want to survive in a special battlefield and here, trading requires us to have the knowledge and a little calculation, patience to succeed with it, if we don't have careful equipment, sooner or later, our luck will end. But this title has a false point, that we can not be sure about anything in trading, speculation is relative, if we can be sure of everything we are doing, this game is in our control, but unfortunately, everything here is always at a certain rate of victory and loss, there is no absolute and certainty

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 10:02:59 PM

Most people are just on the idea of buying low and selling high but the issue with that mindset is the analysis phase which people totally ignore and let fate decide Personally I think analysis is the first thing every trader needs to learn and then others things and fate might play along

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:36:47 PM

Most people are just on the idea of buying low and selling high but the issue with that mindset is the analysis phase which people totally ignore and let fate decide Personally I think analysis is the first thing every trader needs to learn and then others things and fate might play along
Experts does not rely on their luck or fate, they always aim for a strategy that could deliver consistency because that is the requirement to be a profitable trader. This is a risky venture, we should be confident with what we are doing, we can't just buy and then hope the price will rise, it's wrong, we should always look for the opportunity to buy or sell so we can always pull the trigger at the right timing, in trading, timing is everything and you can't effectively do that if you don't have a good strategy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:19:40 PM

There is such an expression in the trading "Not sure - do not trade." On the other hand, how to be a person who is always sure of what he is doing, but is constantly mistaken. Will this rule work with him?
Speaking of confidence, we should understand this as confidence in our own chosen strategy. If you are not confident in your plan as a whole, then you will constantly change your decisions on the go, which will lead to losses and a decrease in confidence in your actions. If you have chosen a strategy, follow it, then analyze and adjust.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:50:18 AM

Yes, I was caught by the volatility of the market.
I was greedy and invested blindly. and certainly it was my huge failure in the first trading, I lost more than 30% of my total assets.
It is very dangerous when you trade without knowledge, practice a lot before betting big!

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:16:03 PM

Beyond being sure we require a legit experience in trading and very clear with our goal assuring the capability of analyzing the crypto trend with comparison along with choosing the wallet and saving transaction fees that delivers a legit trade with profits and many traders get engaged with the anxiety and sale immediately when they observe a price drop so always better to have a consistency which abide us to reach the goal, at times it is also based on Long term activity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: