Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PrepayWay – The New Paradigm of International Business Contracting  (Read 22329 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:23:47 AM

As I see 6th round of token sale is ongoing now and you have 7 rounds. When is the 7th round starts and ends? And when InBits will be listed to exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Undevd

Activity: 686
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:25:54 PM

As I see 6th round of token sale is ongoing now and you have 7 rounds. When is the 7th round starts and ends? And when InBits will be listed to exchanges?
As I understand 7th round of token sale ends 31 december and exchange listing will be in Q1 2020. I see that team working on project and all be fine, I think.

━ ━━━━   ┃      CESTATES.io       ┃    BUY   ●   EARN   ●   SELL    ━━━━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━     Tokenized Real Estate Platform     ━━━━ ━━━ ━━
magisterr

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:39:17 PM

As I understand 7th round of token sale ends 31 december and exchange listing will be in Q1 2020. I see that team working on project and all be fine, I think.

What do you mean by working? What have they achived so far? I dont see any progress in development or so on in twitter. Just some random posts which does not have any relation to project
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 12:48:26 PM

Almost one year here and still support this project, and got information INBIT will be list on exchange next year, Q1 2020. But, sometime we need the exact date, in january? February? or around January-March?
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 05:10:02 PM

Almost one year here and still support this project, and got information INBIT will be list on exchange next year, Q1 2020. But, sometime we need the exact date, in january? February? or around January-March?

You can ask this question directly to their telegram group: https://t.me/prepaywaychat

Have you visited https://elleeo.com/ you can find more news about prepayway project.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
magisterr

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 06:07:04 PM

You can ask this question directly to their telegram group: https://t.me/prepaywaychat

Have you visited https://elleeo.com/ you can find more news about prepayway project.

Can you explaine how to earn there? If I invest my inbit tokens to some real estate on this site than what Ill get? Some % of their profit in fiat or in which currency?
didzi

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 12:12:56 PM

wow, thats nice opprtunity to earn passive income,
but does this project still alive ? because in few months i don't see any updates in this thread
thanks

Pipjaeger

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 09:50:21 AM

Hello there , i think its a scam ... them closed all telegram Channels because of covid19 and „postponed“ the listing to june.
They sad they will reopen the Channels a few Weeks before listing but still nothing.. no Social Media activitys too

No i got 20k worthless inbit tokens from them..

Anyone here with some More Infos ?
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:06:16 PM

Hello there , i think its a scam ... them closed all telegram Channels because of covid19 and „postponed“ the listing to june.
They sad they will reopen the Channels a few Weeks before listing but still nothing.. no Social Media activitys too

yes, i just check it and look like they lock their telegram group now
i hope one from the team member will come here to explain about this project as soon as possible
regards
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 01:30:03 PM

Hello, is prepayway is a scam? some contents of its bitcointalk thread has been deleted and telegram channel has been blocked. It has announced that it would resume its activities and open telegram at the end of June. June has finished. But there is neither any announcements nor any admin appears to give updates on its progress.
I have contacted admins many times, but no response so far. What is the matter?

Sempj

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 02:59:41 PM

https://eventbrite.com/c/prepaywayinbit-trading-cwxfrcr--QTYt1sYhzHB4
magisterr

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 02:25:01 PM

What is Ladgerdex? Some unknown DEX exchange? Their twitter has not been active since march.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 10:14:19 PM

no more informations, because you already knew the last informations from this project,
if you read prepayway telegram group or channel my friend
hope, this project will back to normal and not going to be die, before its tradeable on exchange

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sempj

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:21:40 PM

What is Ladgerdex? Some unknown DEX exchange? Their twitter has not been active since march.

no more informations, because you already knew the last informations from this project,
if you read prepayway telegram group or channel my friend
hope, this project will back to normal and not going to be die, before its tradeable on exchange
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 05:29:29 PM

not only their twitter account, but also the official prepayway bitcointalk account is not active since march too
you can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1242917

and yes, ladgerdex is a kind of decentrlized exchange, but i don't really know the reputations from this dex
because i never trade in ladgerdex

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 03:14:56 PM

it seems prepayway is a scam. There have not been any updates since one year ago. Telegram chat not accessible. Its website has been closed. RIP the project.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 07:03:25 PM

Not surprised, because majority of the ICO’s brought by hype are dead managed by bunch of scammers and liars. Don’t believe in projects that promise scratch, best if they could develop a working product first before they can conduct any fund raising. As an investors it is important that we should learn to self investigate any company that were interested to gamble with because they can easily disappear without traces.
krisnajsadrak

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 10:42:10 PM

it seems prepayway is a scam. There have not been any updates since one year ago. Telegram chat not accessible. Its website has been closed. RIP the project.

after the covid19 coming to this world, this project move down until now, and there is no activity in all their social media channel
this is bad, because now crypto market in good performance, but a lot of project will dead, because the dev team didn't serious with their project

dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2021, 08:20:21 AM

It seems that they shared the latest updated information on Linkedin.

Latest info: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/prepayway_good-news-for-our-many-friends-around-the-activity-6766413188780109824-gzdI
krisnajsadrak

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 06:05:19 PM

It seems that they shared the latest updated information on Linkedin.

Latest info: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/prepayway_good-news-for-our-many-friends-around-the-activity-6766413188780109824-gzdI

wow, this updates will be a good sign for this project after few months silent
and the team will come here to explain about what will they do as the next step for this project

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: